Can you take a look at my houses?

Nickidan

Houses

1st House: 23 degrees Leo, Jupiter in the 1st House
2nd House: 16 degrees Virgo
3rd House: 13 degrees Libra, Moon in the 3rd House
4th House: 16 degrees Scorpio, Pluto in the 4th House
5th House: 22 degrees Sagitaurius: Neptune in the 5th House, Uranus in the 5th House, Asc Node in Capricorn
6th House: 25 degrees Capricorn: Saturn in the 6th House, Lilith in Aquarius
7th House: 23 degrees Aquarius: Mars in the 7th house Venus in the 7th House
8th House: 16 degrees Pisces: Sun in the 8th House Mercury in the 8th House, Juno in the 8th House
9th House 13 degrees Aries
10th House 16 degrees Taurus
11th House 22 degrees Gemini
12th House 25 degrees Cancer

View attachment 46148

Last edited:

Nadineday

Hi, it looks like you're new around here. I am also fairly new to this forum. I would suggest for you to ask a question. Something specific. I am guessing your new to Astrology, as well, so I will tell you some basic stuff I see, give you a start to see whats going.
So you have a Leo Rising/Ascendent so the ruling planet is the Sun. So we look to see where your sun is in the chart.. The 8th house with Mercury. To me this looks like a very bright spot for your sun. What this tells me with the Aries sign and the cusp ruler Pisces is that you have a power for renewing what ever has broken down in your environment. With the Jupiter as the ruler of Pisces/or the 8th house we look at Jupiter he is in the first house the house of you(self) and Jupiter is in opposition to Venus now usually oppositions can be a challenge to enforce growth but both Venus and Jupiter are known to ease that tension. I see this opposition as blessing with relationships and women in general. You are probably quite the gentlemen who brings out the best in people.
You do have some personal things going on at the IC since you have the moon in Scorpio in the 3rd of siblings and education, and Pluto on the fourth of the home and mother in Scorpio. The moon is sextile Jupiter this is a harmonious aspect I am guessing you had a an extreme supportive sister, almost like a cheerleader (if not a sister a female, she also may have supported to cover up some adversity in the home Pluto). Pluto is a powerful planet and it is in the sign it rules Scorpio. This shows me a powerful upbringing with much upheaval and transformation. Overcoming much adversity resulting in bonds of some sort.
This is all I can say for now I have to leave suddenly, I am just a novice so take what I say with a grain of salt, unless i nailed it!

Last edited:

Nickidan

That is very good so fair. I guess you can say I am new, even though I joined 2 yrs ago. I haven't been in here in over a year (that is until a day ago). I have been studying astrology casually for over 5 years but I got more serious into it like 2 years ago. Even so I am far from an expert (I think I am a novice too). I can't read a chart (yet) and I really need to memorize the symbols (always confuse the virgo glyph with the scorpio glyph). Anyway that quite an interesting interpretation of my 8th house. I know the 8th house is death, resources,etc. but to renew what ever has broken down in my environment sounds quite inspirational and cool. How does it apply? How have you come up with that unique interpretation? By the way I think the Venus opposition with Jupiter makes me lazy (or my Leo rising idk). oh yea I am a female :) I don't have any specific questions yet but thank you soo much :)

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You might want to look at my website in my signature below. Scroll down to ASTRODYNES/COSMODYNES on the left.

Before I look at any chart I make the determination as to the power and friction level of the houses, signs, planets, and aspects.

After looking at the description of how this is done using Astrodynes, if you PM me an email address(g-mail is fine or some other anonymous one), I will be happy to send you a jpg of all the power and friction of it all for you. Please also include your bd, your birth time, and your place of birth in the PM.

This comes out of either of my own astrology programs and I won't be following up to contact you for some paid service. Its only an offer out of the goodness of my heart such as it is, for a beginner astrologer, from someone who has studied the subject for 45 years in this life, and longer in the others.

Nadineday

Sorry I saw Nick in yor name and assumed. Well, the sign of Aries is the baby, new beginnings and it is fire it has action, I tend To associate mars with Scorpio as well as Aries so I think Aries is a little at home in this house and with the pisces ruling the house it adds to my interpretation, the reason is the 8 th house is more than sex or death it is about powerful transformation in life through the breakdown of it. The Phoenix is one of its symbols and burns up to ashes and rises and is rebirthed. The whole point is not to just single out a section of the 8th house but to see the power in the cycles of life . So with your placements I interpreted it as such. Pisces can offer spiritual psychic insentive to the whole picture or laziness. Pisces seems to fluctuate like that for most people.