Find your Tarot of the year

The Ram

Yeah it could symbolize that.

thoth-tarot-art-trump-card.jpg

Temperance or Art is also a trump that represents science. It`s the card of the alchemist, chemist. You could say that astrology is a combination of science and art, since it`s based upon analyzing data and statistics, but has an intuitive element as well where the astrologer gets new astrological techniques or revelations about the charts from a higher source than books. Generally the best astrologers have a combination of both intuiton and intellect. Which is fitting for art, since it`s the Trump that most represents the combination of vastly different forces. The union of fire and water.

Last edited:

The Ram

I got 12, The Hanged Man. Seems about right. :pinched:
RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg

The Hanged Man isn`t a bad card, really. Astrologically it`s ruled by Neptune. It means that certain areas of your life are kind of stuck, so you have to let go, surrender and have more patience. Attitudes that no longer serve you should probably be released. The Hanged mans facial expression is quite calm, he`s suspended of his own free will and is using the time usefully to reflect on his life and decisions that will be made in the future. The light around his head suggests his suspension has been fruitful and thus represents a newfound clarity.

If you`re into spiritual things, this is a good year for that, meditation, rituals etc. Anything associated with inner stillness.

I had a Hanged Man year last year and it was a pretty good year. A lot of changes and separating myself from ppl, places that were no longer good for me.

Cascada

The Hanged Man isn't a bad card, really. Astrologically it`s ruled by Neptune. It means that certain areas of your life are kind of stuck, so you have to let go, surrender and have more patience. Attitudes that no longer serve you should probably be released. The Hanged mans facial expression is quite calm, he`s suspended of his own free will and is using the time usefully to reflect on his life and decisions that will be made in the future. The light around his head suggests his suspension has been fruitful and thus represents a newfound clarity.

If you`re into spiritual things, this is a good year for that, meditation, rituals etc. Anything associated with inner stillness.

I had a Hanged Man year last year and it was a pretty good year. A lot of changes and separating myself from ppl, places that were no longer good for me.

Everything you said made sense for this year (so far) :lol: and what you said about separating yourself from people etc, exactly what I've been trying to do :sleeping:

Cypocryphy

What do you think the Emperor card should represent for you?

The Emperor is power, dominion and energy. I feel a little out-of-control at the moment, and not fully in charge of everything. I feel like I need more power, to have a more dominant life. And I don't like feeling tired all the time. I need more virility! :lol:

I think that's what it represents for me.

The Ram

For the sign cards I generally look to the ruling planet and exaltation cards for deeper insight into that trump, Ie 16 The Tower, 20 Judgment and 19 The Sun.

But the Emperor has many Saturnine elements as well: order structure/form, limitation, discipline. The Emperor is generally depicted as an older fellow so maybe as a younger man he didn't have these qualities in abundance (as many young Aries do not). But with wisdom and time he adopted these qualities and thus was able to ake the most of his good qualities and became the Emperor.

So maybe more disicpline, order and structure would be key for your success this year.

Moradiva

Hmm, I'm # 6 -The Lovers ...I am single & hoping for a relationship. I should calculate the years I got into a relationship to compare.

Cap

I got 14 for this year. Sounds good!

Yeah it could symbolize that.

thoth-tarot-art-trump-card.jpg

Temperance or Art is also a trump that represents science. It`s the card of the alchemist, chemist. You could say that astrology is a combination of science and art, since it`s based upon analyzing data and statistics, but has an intuitive element as well where the astrologer gets new astrological techniques or revelations about the charts from a higher source than books. Generally the best astrologers have a combination of both intuiton and intellect. Which is fitting for art, since it`s the Trump that most represents the combination of vastly different forces. The union of fire and water.

curiousgal

I got 7 The Chariot
Does it mean that I'm gonna fight a battle? :smile:
Oh well...I already am....so does it mean that it would continue this year as well?

Ok...my struggle is related to my daughter's health (special needs child).
Her number is: 18 (The Moon)
Husband's number is: 12 The Hanged Man

How do we tie this all to our daughter's health?

My son's number is: 21 The World. I hope our struggles dont affect him adversely.

Last edited:

GMS

I got 9, so nothing exciting this year.... :(

"9's are tricky years because they're the end of a cycle. You're basically cleaning out your closet of things, ppl, situations, thought patterns that no longer serve you.Your card next year will be a 1 which signifies fortunate new beginnings (most likely trump 10 Fortune). So this year is about tying up loose ends to create the best platform possible for this new energy that's coming into your life to grow. You want to spend a bit more time by your lonesome this year and find your inner voice and inner light, just as the Hermit pictured above has. Notice all the light reflecting off his lamp? Nice symbology eh? It's definitely a time for reflection."

RisingSag

I got the chariot. I often don't think my choices through or make my decisions based on random events, but I resent controlling people. Maybe this year I'll strategize and be in full control, or at least attempt to be, of my life direction.

Zonark

This is pretty simple and easy, just add up the current year, your birth month and birth day like in numerology.

Here's me for example my birthdate: March 22 1984.

Thus

2013+3+22=2038=13

My card for the year is the Death card, Trump number 13.

You can only get a trump as your year card and if your numbers are above 22 then reduce that number to get your card number.

Here's a listing of the trump cards:

1 Magician
2 High Priestess
3 The Empress
4 The Emperor
5 The Hierophant/The Pope
6 The Lovers
7 The Chariot
8 Justice/Adjustment
9 The Hermit
10 The Wheel of Fortune
11 Strength/Force/Lust
12 The Hanged Man
13 Death
14 Temperance/Art
15 The Devil
16 The Tower
17 The Star
18 The Moon
19 The Sun
20 Judgment/The Aeon
21 The World
22 The Fool

You did your method incorrectly.

2013+3+22+1984= 4022 ; 4+0+2+2=8

Your card this year is Justice/Strength.

Edit: wow I can't even add sheesh.

Last edited:

The Ram

That calculation would add up to 8 justice (or strength) depending on the deck youre using.

In the calculation I posted the birth year number is replaced with the current year number, not added to it. And this is the correct method. I've used that method to determine my personal years in numerology before I even began studying the tarot. Its been featured in several books on numerology as well as books covering the tarot.

Though there may be some merit to your calculation as well. 8 Justice being ruled by Libra does have somewhat of a symmetry with my life circumstances in this year. Since my ruling planet mars spends much of the year in Libra and with romantic partnerships being a prominent theme for me this year.

Zonark

That calculation would add up to 8 justice (or strength) depending on the deck youre using.

In the calculation I posted the birth year number is replaced with the current year number, not added to it. And this is the correct method. I've used that method to determine my personal years in numerology before I even began studying the tarot. Its been featured in several books on numerology as well as books covering the tarot.

Though there may be some merit to your calculation as well. 8 Justice being ruled by Libra does have somewhat of a symmetry with my life circumstances in this year. Since my ruling planet mars spends much of the year in Libra and with romantic partnerships being a prominent theme for me this year.

Oh wow I added 4+2+2 as 10. Can't brain today.

:andy:

K

Katydidit

I have the (say it with me, gang) W-H-E-E-L of F-O-R-T-U-N-E

a ten (2014+6+6=2026=10).

Guess I'm at that zero spinoff point where my wheel can begin anew as a one growing into an eleven. Wonder what that will bring. I'm always amazed, typically at the simplicity of it all.

numbers, cycles, patterns -- they all fit together so well.