What career would I be good at?

Cascada

I know I've probably asked this question more than once before, but I've recently changed my mind about my career direction and I guess I need reassuring.

Anyone mind taking a look at my chart and see?

Attachments

• reesbirthchart.jpg
    reesbirthchart.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 9

waybread

The ruler of your 10th house of career is Venus. She is pretty well aspected in the second house, which relates to your money and belongings. We get another Venusian signal with your sun (sense of self) and Jupiter (good luck factor) in Venus-ruled Libra. Venus rules our sense of beauty. Then you've got a Scorpio concentration in your 4th house of "home."

More generally the second house can show how you make money, or what you value. For a very intellectual person, it might be ideas rather than things. The fourth house does show one's early childhood conditioning (pretty tough in your case??) as well as "home" in the sense of land and real estate. Then Scorpio and Pluto have a strong energy of "old into new."

If we put these all together, you might do well in a field like home renovations and interior design. Have you ever thought of buying an old house and restoring it to a state of beauty?

If we focus on your second house, you might do well in a field like money management or accounting.

Sometimes the issue with difficulty in choosing a career isn't the person's talents so much as it is her unclear sense of self. With Neptune squaring your sun-Jupiter, it may be hard for you to develop a realistic sense of who you are. With Jupiter-Neptune you might tend to feel, on a good day, that you can accomplish many things, only to find that you have taken on too much. Then you are apt to feel discouraged. So you might choose a career based on your talents, not so much on what feels like "the real you" because that "real you" will continue to feel undermined by Neptune's illusions and disillusionment.

(BTW, alo be very careful around drugs and alcohol, as you are probably extra-sensitive to them.)

With your sun trine Saturn, you do have the capacity to work diligently at a field, once you put your mind to it.