Just got laid off and 30th birthday all in one!

anjelik

If by "banking" you mean investment banking or some similar job with a global giant (as you mentioned) and if you have a pro-level position there, then may I mention that your tight Sun trine Jup belongs in a prestigious environment (one way or the other) and your Merc is up to the challenges typically available in firms with lots of big clients (being in a quintile series triangle with the Moon and Pluto).

Not seeing any T Sat issues at the moment (except for the 150 to your Moon -no small thing- which will dissipate from mid-July.

But lots of T Nept confusion influencing your chart's only weak config (the 180-45-135 triangle among Moon-Uran-Sat/Mars). So bear in mind that entire triangle is affected on/off through the end of 2014.

My take away is that your Sun 120 Jup will benefit in the long run if you can find a way to not cave into the tempations posed by the T Nept confusion (though how you could muster for such a long period is hard to imagine but some clues may be in the weakening/strengthening timing of the aspects during the indicated period - i.e., not just the square to your Moon but also the palpable 135 to your Mars).

I do work in banking, but I work in talent acquisition. So not a number cruncher, more of a communicator.

You mean the confusion / doubt that I have surrounding what I'm doing with my life? I have a pretty good set up at work so I think I would be silly to leave or rock the boat, but I have entertained other offers. In the last two business days I've had two people from our Houston office that were visiting say very nice things about me and how it was a pleasure to meet me. My boss also told me today that he likes me very much and would like to give me the proper environment and guidance to succeed. He is even allowing me to work from our London office for a few days while I am over there a few weeks from now. My ultimate goal is to get them to transfer me.. we just hired a new head of Global Mobility so I am wondering if I may have a shot at this. Currently in my solar return chart I have Jupiter in my 10th house (Gemini). I was wishful in my thinking that I could transfer until I did my chart.. now I feel lucky and I think that I am going to work towards making that a reality.

Life feels so much better than it did a year ago. Saturn beat the bleeeep out of me, but I am kind of glad it did.