astral trips

virgo18

It, is very complicated to describe it. By this time I cant do it for the most I try to do it. I have a friend that can do it naturally and she ever watch any video, read a book, or doing the exercises to get the astral projection. By the way, she can only travel around her house. LOL
I am actually trying to experience an astral trip, but I have a hard time concentrating deeply. Or I just fall asleep.

There exist many levels of astral trips, there are people that can travel around the world without braking the silver string. (the connection between your astral body and your physical body)
And don't ask me what happen if that string breaks, because I don't know exactly, at least I know that is not good at all... I heard some stupid things like you will die, or you will get crazy because you will stay in the trip forever.

Other thing I heard the key to get its when you are in the most relaxing point you can be before you fall asleep.
I dont know If you have experienced this, but...
sometimes when you are going to sleep you have a feeling that you will fall, or you are falling? (I feel that avery time I go to sleep)
That's because your soul was getting apart from your physical body (the 1st step for the astral projection), but something prevent it to happen.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

I've had a few travels in my sleep. The first one was very traumatic. I think I sort of half azzed witnessed my brother's death? Although I didn't see exactly what happened, because I found certain aspects of this so upsetting that maybe I left the scene momentarily. Originally I seemed to be hovering over a bridge walk way, which overlooked a nearby river (there is actually a lot of detail but won't get into it here). I could see my brother on it, and he was not alone. My last memory of this dreamlike trip was the view I had later of an underwater view. I saw my brother float right by, motionless. I think I must of forgot about this immediately, as it was too painful to hold on to when I awoke.

About three weeks later, we got a call from police saying that my brother had been found washed up on the banks of that river many miles away from the original point in the dream. Eventually I started to remember all the details over a period of about two months, except the part where I left the scene.

I'm pretty sure I had some sort of out of body experience. And a couple of more since then. I have no Idea how to make myself do this, and don't want to again. Each experience was very upsetting to say the least.