Will I find my cat?

ImNotThere9

Our beloved cat, keeping its usual vigil in the ledge of the sitting-room window, was attacked two days ago by a lurcher who was let loose by the neighbour. It was savagely caught by the neck and all but torn asunder until my stepfather booted the dog into releasing him. At this point it fled and we have not had the ghost of the sign from him since, but we have sufficient reason to believe he is gravely wounded. I have scoured the area many times.
What's more, this neighbour did not even attempt to restrain his dog. When my stepfather questioned him he was met with a shrugging indifference. Moreover, a dog of that nature and temperament should never be loosed, and if it must it should be in a controlled environment, something I would never expect this halfwit to comprehend. It might have been my little brother in the garden.
My question is 'Will I find my cat?'

Attachments

• astro_2gw_157_will_we_find_my_cat.39420.8016.jpg
    astro_2gw_157_will_we_find_my_cat.39420.8016.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Vista

Our beloved cat, keeping its usual vigil in the ledge of the sitting-room window, was attacked two days ago by a lurcher who was let loose by the neighbour. It was savagely caught by the neck and all but torn asunder until my stepfather booted the dog into releasing him. At this point it fled and we have not had the ghost of the sign from him since, but we have sufficient reason to believe he is gravely wounded. I have scoured the area many times.
What's more, this neighbour did not even attempt to restrain his dog. When my stepfather questioned him he was met with a shrugging indifference. Moreover, a dog of that nature and temperament should never be loosed, and if it must it should be in a controlled environment, something I would never expect this halfwit to comprehend. It might have been my little brother in the garden.
My question is 'Will I find my cat?'

The 6th house of pets is at 29 degrees of Jupiter so things are about to change when it moves into Saturn. Moon will conjunct Jupiter(both in good and beneficial signs of Taurus) in 1 something. Taurus is a fixed sign, I would venture to say 1 week but hoping 1 day. Also, Saturn is in the 4th house of home. Makes me wonder if he is hiding nearby your home?

ImNotThere9

That he is taking refuge somewhere inconspicuous would be not unusual in this case. The dog carried him away ferociously by the neck; as soon as he was released, the cat fled in terror and we have been foraging for him since. This is an event without precedent for him, so it is not inconceivable that he is hiding out.

It appears that your reading is very auspicious then. Do you perceive a woman's involvement, perchance? I dabble in tarot cards and they seemed to indicate attainment through an intuitive mother figure. Food for thought.

Vista

Do you conclude that he is therefore still alive?

If you look at your cats turned 6th house(the charts turned 6th house from the 6th), Jupiter and Venus are placed inside with as I said, Moon approaching a conjunction with Jupiter. Venus and Jupiter and the two benefics, it seems like a very good indication he's alive having both placed there. The ruler of his 6th house Mercury is not making any aspects(we don't use outer planets in horary) and is about to change signs to ruler Moon.
I can't tell if a female is involved. Perhaps.

Vista

If you look at your cats turned 6th house(the charts turned 6th house from the 6th), Jupiter and Venus are placed inside with as I said, Moon approaching a conjunction with Jupiter. Venus and Jupiter and the two benefics, it seems like a very good indication he's alive having both placed there. The ruler of his 6th house Mercury is not making any aspects(we don't use outer planets in horary) and is about to change signs to ruler Moon.
I can't tell if a female is involved. Perhaps.

Hum, the one thing I did not is South node placed in your cats house of health. This is not a good sign, however, since it is at 29 degrees it seems things are about to change. That will move the SN out of that house. Maybe he wasn't doing well and with time, he's beginning to heal. I hope someone else will step in to comment.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Very happy to hear kitty came back. As a cat lover, I usually get cold feet when people have lost cat horaries, yours is especially horrific what with the dog attack. :(

How is the kitty doing as far as the injury is concerned? I was sort of flicking through this and thought for sure that the cat would be found with the Moon about to conjoin Jupiter in Taurus, but that more speaks of you finding the cat yourself. Horaries are typically done in Regiomonatus house system, and I'm wondering if that wouldn't perhaps change the Sixth house cusp to Capricorn and make Saturn the cat's significator. This would perhaps make more interpretive sense since the cat did return to its home (retrograde motion tends to lead the fugitive back to the querent) and would suggest that the cat was never very far at all.

Not at liberty to check out the different house system at the moment, but food for thought.

Vista

He returned! Three nights in the heaviest rain but he has emerged unvanquished!

Oh Yay!!! I am so happy for you! This might be a good chart for people who are learning horary. I guess the critical degree the approaching conjunction from Moon to Jupiter at one degree was pivotal. So he appears to be ok then?? I bet he's hungry.
icon10.gif

Vista

Very happy to hear kitty came back. As a cat lover, I usually get cold feet when people have lost cat horaries, yours is especially horrific what with the dog attack. :(

How is the kitty doing as far as the injury is concerned? I was sort of flicking through this and thought for sure that the cat would be found with the Moon about to conjoin Jupiter in Taurus, but that more speaks of you finding the cat yourself. Horaries are typically done in Regiomonatus house system, and I'm wondering if that wouldn't perhaps change the Sixth house cusp to Capricorn and make Saturn the cat's significator. This would perhaps make more interpretive sense since the cat did return to its home (retrograde motion tends to lead the fugitive back to the querent) and would suggest that the cat was never very far at all.

Not at liberty to check out the different house system at the moment, but food for thought.

I took a look at the chart in Reg and it did change the 6th house to Capricorn as you stated.

MaeMae

Banned
there's that grand trine....
now ~ you need to go after the dog owner in the most sinister way. not the dog. the owner.

ImNotThere9

He returned home late last night as I was elsewhere looking for him.

It was certainly an injurious experience, but physically the cat will be fine I think. He has sustained marks around the neck where the teeth punctured, but the wounds are not grievous. We are bringing him to the veterinarian to ensure that nothing was transmitted from the squalid mouth of the dog. He is quite nervous still and alarmed at the least sound we make, but thankfully is returning to himself. Clearly he was favoured by the gods. I knew he could not be dead. This cat is so archetypically leonine, so dignified, that such a messy death would be improper.

Last edited: