Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Did you noticed some good consequences of Saturn in Cap for you?
I'm a bit affraid of him going in my 4th house (Aquarius) lol

It will be my natal 5th however my love life is non existence anyway or fun life lol
Saturn has made me more resilient and not to take life so seriously or myself and let things evolve. I have no control
Donā€™t be afraid. Just go with it. Donā€™t fight it. Itā€™s just lessons. Hopefully nothing happens

three M symbols

Thanks for your feedback about Saturn transiting 4th house! I have no idea about how it will plays out in my chart. Just hoping I won't have to fight long mental health problems again

I have natal Saturn in 5th.
No serious issues with love (I think it depend of the aspects, also as ruler of 7th h.).
But yes I have to admit that I almost never do something just for "fun" ^^'.
Serious things appears more "fun" or like a hobbie for me, because they seems more useful.

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks for your feedback about Saturn transiting 4th house! I have no idea about how it will plays out in my chart. Just hoping I won't have to fight long mental health problems again

No serious issues with love (I think it depend of the aspects, also as ruler of 7th h.).
Serious things appears more "fun" or like a hobbie for me, because they seems more useful.

I donā€™t feel and think they Saturn in 4th or 4th transits rule mental health issues. If you have them controlled already and itā€™s been a while itā€™s okay šŸ‘Œ also if you are aware Iā€™m sure you can do things for yourself to prevent any triggers. It must be hard having these issues and easier said than done however if y know the triggers and you have tried everything u can to prevent it then thatā€™s all u can do however I still donā€™t think that u will have issues. Just a solid family home life. Depends on aspects too like u say. And Pluto is moving more and more away from Saturn now apparently

My natal has 5th house Aquarius no aspects. I have south node In 5th too. Being libra ascendant itā€™s all reversed as In by house too

Hkk

Account Closed

Have you tried chart profections.
Something Iā€™ve seen discussed on here?

Blaze

Account Closed
This coming solar return will see my profection year shift to the sixth house. I predict boredom, serious business and some form of slavery to that business. For at least a year. Probably.

Interesting how that's shaping up, too.

Hkk

Account Closed
This coming solar return will see my profection year shift to the sixth house. I predict boredom, serious business and some form of slavery to that business. For at least a year. Probably.

Interesting how that's shaping up, too.

Slavery!

How is it all shaping up for u right now?

My profection year is 4th as you introduced me to this šŸ˜Š
4th has my natal sun cap. However my solar is 10th cap
New job working away and home - not feeling Jupiter though as itā€™s my Jupiter return. Maybe Iā€™m older and wiser so not so optimistic šŸ¤Ø

It all gets to confusing solar profection transit and how to blend it all

Did u cook and use my recipes Blaze?

Hkk

Account Closed
I just read the link you sent me. I didn't know what are profections before.
I'm in a year of 1st house (Scorpio - Mars)
But I don't understand a lot the meaning of it

Neither do I to be honest lol but Iā€™ve gone with it. I need to know more. Like I said to blaze I donā€™t get it all and how it all blends together eg transit solar natal profections. I think this is the focus this year. The house focus

Blaze

Account Closed
Slavery!

How is it all shaping up for u right now?

Sixth house deals with slavery, among other things, so it's not too odd to see my responsibilities piling up. It's no one's fault but my own, though.

Long story short: I have one business already. Another one will be starting up sometime around May. Should be fun.

Hkk said:
My profection year is 4th as you introduced me to this šŸ˜Š
4th has my natal sun cap. However my solar is 10th cap
New job working away and home - not feeling Jupiter though as itā€™s my Jupiter return. Maybe Iā€™m older and wiser so not so optimistic šŸ¤Ø

It all gets to confusing solar profection transit and how to blend it all

It can be slightly confusing for sure. But just look toward 4th house themes, throw them over the natal and SR chart and boom.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h4.html

^4th house stuff.

Hkk said:
Did u cook and use my recipes Blaze?

I actually lost the Samosa recipe. Old laptop broke. I did make the Lassi though. Yum.

Hkk

Account Closed
Sixth house deals with slavery, among other things, so it's not too odd to see my responsibilities piling up. It's no one's fault but my own, though.

Long story short: I have one business already. Another one will be starting up sometime around May. Should be fun.

It can be slightly confusing for sure. But just look toward 4th house themes, throw them over the natal and SR chart and boom.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h4.html

^4th house stuff.

I actually lost the Samosa recipe. Old laptop broke. I did make the Lassi though. Yum.

I will see if I can find the Samosa one I sent u otherwise I will type out. Not today though as I donā€™t wana have to think lol brain so tired!! Busy all week

Thanks for the 4th house link will read it all šŸ˜Š

Slavery sounds a bit harsh!! Cool you have your own business. Right now I just wana win the lottery and just chill. Iā€™ve had enough of all this work ****! Work work work work there must be more to life than this ****!

Anyway thats me and my rant done...,,,

three M symbols

Hi Gemini! How are you?

I feel very good since yesterday. But last week was very hard from an emotional point of view! Sun conjuncts Neptune this week, and Neptune is also transiting my Natal Saturn. With the Sun I was able to understand new things, but for it I needed to immerse myself in very very sad emotions lol. This is a good time to understand things from an abstract/global/spiritual/emotional point of view. But impossible to break them down from a detailed "earthy" point of view