Was the Mayan Calendar started in Izapa, Mexico

Opal

Premium Member
I don’t have an ephemeral for the entire 800 year cycle. It changes, as for a start date, it is continual, I am not sure which one to use for the first.

I am sorry, I read to many books at once. I am not sure of the Source, I will continue looking. It is in my house. In a book.

Opal

Premium Member
I am sorry, I read to many books at once. I am not sure of the Source, I will continue looking. It is in my house. In a book.

Most of what I read is in books. I read links here. I read books usually. I don’t take notes, unfortunately. I never write in a book. I do leave book marks. But they mark where I am.

JUPITERASC

I posted that link previously some years ago elsewhere on our forum
I don’t have an ephemeral for the entire 800 year cycle.
It changes, as for a start date, it is continual,
I am not sure which one to use for the first.
I am sorry, I read to many books at once.
I am not sure of the Source, I will continue looking.
It is in my house.
In a book.
certainly of interest - keep us updated soon as you find it :smile:

Most of what I read is in books. I read links here.
I read books usually. I don’t take notes, unfortunately.
I never write in a book.

I do leave book marks.
But they mark where I am.

Monk

Premium Member
I love Jup's graphics as well, i'm not as good as him with computers, but i learn every day with astronomy graphs!

I wait for any information that you can give Opal.

I do have a Grand Sextile that includes Venus in 2013, we don't understand these large celestial alignments, perhaps i need to show??

Monk

Premium Member
Jup is fantastic at computer graphics, i couldn't exist here as an astronomer wlthout him, but i do ask questions that need to be answered regarding Egyptian electional astrology that will show as thread goes on.

I respect astrologers, i know how long it takes to become one, even i as an archaeoastronomer needed to study at "The Faculty of Astrological Studies" to get a well rounded idea, but if days mostly that are chosen by Egyptian Electional astrology, your calcalations don't have merit, you miss the Egyptian Factor with Secret Societies!!

Opal

Premium Member
Jup is fantastic at computer graphics, i couldn't exist here as an astronomer wlthout him, but i do ask questions that need to be answered regarding Egyptian electional astrology that will show as thread goes on.

I respect astrologers, i know how long it takes to become one, even i as an archaeoastronomer needed to study at "The Faculty of Astrological Studies" to get a well rounded idea, but if days mostly that are chosen by Egyptian Electional astrology, your calcalations don't have merit, you miss the Egyptian Factor with Secret Societies!!

Yes, I respect them as well, I do not have the time this lifetime to become one. I did not miss it, I did not mention it though. They are not my calculations. They are of what I have read. I will find it, but, my library is large. :sideways: And ancient history, mythology and astrology make up most of it. Needle, haystack.:wink:

JUPITERASC

I love Jup's graphics as well, i'm not as good as him with computers, bu
t i learn every day with astronomy graphs!

I wait for any information that you can give Opal.

I am sorry, I read to many books at once.
I am not sure of the Source, I will continue looking.
It is in my house.
In a book.
certainly provide a source, including name of book author et al when you find it
keep us updated :smile:
I do have a Grand Sextile that includes Venus in 2013, we don't understand
these large celestial alignments, perhaps i need to show??
illusrattion of that would be interesting Monk

Monk

Premium Member
Obviously Grand Sextiles show up at all locations, the reason i have chosen Izapa, Mexico is that the one below fell on 29th July 2013, and apart from being near 21st December 2012, 25/26th July is a bit like New Year in the Mayan Calendar, look at link under 13 Moon Calendar:-
https://resonanttruth.com
The astrology graph is below with Venus on Asc.:-

fj5e0b3a07.png

Opal

Premium Member
I have been perusing my books, I am starting to think my memory is erred, and my number may be wrong for the complete cycle. ****! I dislike repeatedly being errant. But I excel at it. :biggrin: I haven't given up yet though, I will keep you posted.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
I'm still wondering about the Mayan Calendar, a lot has been said about it aligning to the centre of our Galaxy, but everyone missed my research below which can't be by chance!

You will see if we use ancient Egyptian sunrise day marker on 21st December 2012 in Izapa, Mexico, we get Sirius Setting, how are Egyptian, Mayan and Gregorian calendars all aligned to Sirius?
oh5c695985.png

Hi Opal,
It was the researcher John Major Jenkins that had a theory that The Mayan Calendar was aligned to the Galactic Centre on 21 December 2012, however it was also aligned to Sirius at location of Izapa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmW2AqQXMJ0

Opal

Premium Member
I have Jupiter conjunct the Galactic center. I think, it assists my expansive thoughts. I would rate it as a positive energy.

I think it is part of why I am here.

david starling

I have Jupiter conjunct the Galactic center. I think, it assists my expansive thoughts. I would rate it as a positive energy.

I think it is part of why I am here.

Where exactly is the longitudinal point of the Galactic center in a tropical Chart? Somewhere in Sagittarius, as I recall. Also, is it transiting at the rate of the Equinoxes and Solstices? (In this case, that would be Direct-motion, 1 degree/71.6 years.)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi Opal,
It was the researcher John Major Jenkins that had a theory that The Mayan Calendar was aligned to the Galactic Centre on 21 December 2012, however it was also aligned to Sirius at location of Izapa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmW2AqQXMJ0
Hi Monk :smile:

Because of interstellar dust along the line of sight
the Galactic Center cannot be studied at visible, ultraviolet
or soft (low-energy) X-ray wavelengths.
The available information about the Galactic Center
comes from observations at gamma ray, hard (high-energy) X-ray,
infrared, submillimetre, and radio wavelengths.

Immanuel Kant stated
in General Natural History and Theory of the Heavens (1755)
that a large star was at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy
and that
Sirius might be the star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Center

david starling

One website, called Astrology Club, says it's at approximately 26-27 degrees Sagittarius. That's within 5 degrees of my M.C. in Sagittarius. It also says it's about Truth and Freedom.

JUPITERASC

Where exactly is the longitudinal point of the Galactic center in a tropical Chart? Somewhere in Sagittarius, as I recall. Also, is it transiting at the rate of the Equinoxes and Solstices? (In this case, that would be Direct-motion, 1 degree/71.6 years.)
One website, called Astrology Club, says it's at approximately 26-27 degrees Sagittarius. That's within 5 degrees of my M.C. in Sagittarius. It also says it's about Truth and Freedom.
interesting :smile:

leomoon

Interesting about the Galactic Center. That is where my BML point lies - exactly 26-27 degrees Sagittarius

I always knew and felt the connection to the "whole" rather then moreso the individual. Its a mark of the Collective
and I've spent decades correcting lies and distortions, to promote the truth. That goal has never waned since my formative years.