Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 09-07-2020, 06:11 PM

Car,..

Will the carloan be approved?

Iíve tried reading ithe chart. Iím not doing well. Outcome will be know In a day or two. Also Sagittarius is my first house but so is Capricorn? Itís confusing me. Any help is appreciated
https://imgur.com/a/949eDBw

Last edited by Pinkybow; 09-07-2020 at 06:22 PM.
Unread 09-09-2020, 03:04 AM

Re: Car,..

i think you will get the car, the 4th house signifies cars- the moon is right there, trining the sun in the 8th - 8th house is other peoples money- which a loan is. then the 6th house of debt is ruled by venus, venus is in the 7th house applying to a sextile to mercury, who is the original ruler of the 6th, exalted in virgo and to put more emphasis on the debt-part the north node of the moon is there

yes you got the loan

will commit if there is no commitment involved © Sagittarius

Unread 09-09-2020, 06:39 AM

Thank you januaryStorm for your reply. I did get the loan approved in principle but then my wages were not sufficient to meet the repayments so I go a no. Iím reapplying as a joint applicant with my dad, Can you see that in the chart?
Unread 09-09-2020, 02:28 PM

i think you will in conclusion get the loan- the final outcome is a yes

the sun, your fathers significator is indeed in the 8th house of other peoples money, applying to a trine to your significator jupiter, both planets are strong- in their own sign with the moon applying to both of you by trine, first the moon trines the sun (your father helps by becoming your joint applicant) and then the moon trines jupiter (you, now get the loan and car)

drive safe!

will commit if there is no commitment involved © Sagittarius

Unread 09-09-2020, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januarystorm View Post
i think you will in conclusion get the loan- the final outcome is a yes

the sun, your fathers significator is indeed in the 8th house of other peoples money, applying to a trine to your significator jupiter, both planets are strong- in their own sign with the moon applying to both of you by trine, first the moon trines the sun (your father helps by becoming your joint applicant) and then the moon trines jupiter (you, now get the loan and car)

drive safe!

Thank You- Iíll let you know the final outcome.