Finding what to say

eekndyn

My daughter has been in a funk. I feel her pain. She has some gnarly transits and she is maturing well. However all aspects seem to be flowing in her life except for one. How it works. I casted this chart in hopes to lift her spirit. I know when the time is right, it will happen. I am conflicted. She is Saturn and I feel like the answer is already a no. She wants a boyfriend, or to experience what is it like. If I take the 5th would be ME, squaring Saturn. If I take her 7th, the sun, no aspects. and with Saturn Im feeling a no. I have tried to direct her energy other areas, and she has and excelling. I am just lost of words to say regarding love. Would your answer be no as well? Question was will I have a boyfriend?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_to_say.56436.92406.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_to_say.56436.92406.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 27

Sagcap88

My daughter has been in a funk. I feel her pain. She has some gnarly transits and she is maturing well. However all aspects seem to be flowing in her life except for one. How it works. I casted this chart in hopes to lift her spirit. I know when the time is right, it will happen. I am conflicted. She is Saturn and I feel like the answer is already a no. She wants a boyfriend, or to experience what is it like. If I take the 5th would be ME, squaring Saturn. If I take her 7th, the sun, no aspects. and with Saturn Im feeling a no. I have tried to direct her energy other areas, and she has and excelling. I am just lost of words to say regarding love. Would your answer be no as well? Question was will I have a boyfriend?

If you don’t mind me asking, how old is she?

I think her natal would show us more about whether or not she struggles with men. I mean, we all struggle with figuring out how to coexist with someone in a relationship. It’s hard, especially with the way our culture is today. But I’ve always noticed that most people with Saturn square their Venus have it a lot harder — but they can overcome it!

eekndyn

If you don’t mind me asking, how old is she?

I think her natal would show us more about whether or not she struggles with men. I mean, we all struggle with figuring out how to coexist with someone in a relationship. It’s hard, especially with the way our culture is today. But I’ve always noticed that most people with Saturn square their Venus have it a lot harder — but they can overcome it!

She is 17. She is still young and I know she has plenty of time but I think at the phase in her life she is curious to know what it is like. It is prom season and she hoped and prayed someone would ask her. She does have Saturn in the fifth, which I took as children. Her Jupiter in cancer, shows she will have a good spouse, however it is hardly aspected. This is her natal.

Sagcap88

Thanks for more info!

Being an Aries or having Mars in Aries (like me) makes you impatient. It’s a frustrating age that she’s at. I wonder if this is less about a boyf and more about peer pressure? HS is hell. It’s almost impossible not to be obsessed with what your peers think...

Does she have any nice, trustworthy male friends she spend a little more time with? Or a group of girls who don’t have dates either whom she could hang out with?

Sagcap88

I was thinking about people I know who went to prom with a group of friends instead of a date and had a blast. If she has friends who could get in on that, they could have a good time without stressing about dates.

eekndyn

I was thinking about people I know who went to prom with a group of friends instead of a date and had a blast. If she has friends who could get in on that, they could have a good time without stressing about dates.

She was part of a group of friends, and they had a fallen out right before the start of school. So this year has been a little tough social wise. She still has one good friend, but she is still part of the group and will be joining them. Drama. She is aware of her impatience and has grown and continues. So she is going by herself, which to me shows a lot of strength. I just feel her pain. Then its just how life goes.

JUPITERASC

She is 17. She is still young and I know she has plenty of time
but I think at the phase in her life she is curious to know what it is like.
It is prom season and she hoped and prayed someone would ask her.
She does have Saturn in the fifth, which I took as children.
Her Jupiter in cancer,
shows she will have a good spouse,
however
it is hardly aspected. This is her natal.
natal chart posted is a Night Chart so Moon is sect leader of the sect in favor :smile:
Venus and Mars are co-sectarians of Moon and also of the sect in favor
Mercury in this chart is a nocturnal planet as it rises after Sun
therefore
Moon, Venus, Mars and Mercury are all co-sectarians of the sect in favor
Jupiter is not of the sect in favor
and contrary to agenda of Moon, Venus and Mars

Sagcap88

She was part of a group of friends, and they had a fallen out right before the start of school. So this year has been a little tough social wise. She still has one good friend, but she is still part of the group and will be joining them. Drama. She is aware of her impatience and has grown and continues. So she is going by herself, which to me shows a lot of strength. I just feel her pain. Then its just how life goes.

I’m sorry she fell out with her friends. I remember having that happen. It hurts — and I’m sure it hurts you even worse to watch as a mother. I

Sounds like she’s a strong woman raised by a strong woman! That’s so awesome she’s going alone! She rules. I hope she has a great time.

eekndyn

natal chart posted is a Night Chart so Moon is sect leader of the sect in favor :smile:
Venus and Mars are co-sectarians of Moon and also of the sect in favor
Mercury in this chart is a nocturnal planet as it rises after Sun
therefore
Moon, Venus, Mars and Mercury are all co-sectarians of the sect in favor
Jupiter is not of the sect in favor
and contrary to agenda of Moon, Venus and Mars

Thank you. Admittedly, I will have to read more into sects, as I am not well versed in allocating chart favors in that dialogue. I would be guessing, but since Jup is not in favor, the dignity of Jupiter will not stand. If there is a directions you could lead me to read or grasp this concept I would be thankful.

eekndyn

I’m sorry she fell out with her friends. I remember having that happen. It hurts — and I’m sure it hurts you even worse to watch as a mother. I

Sounds like she’s a strong woman raised by a strong woman! That’s so awesome she’s going alone! She rules. I hope she has a great time.

Thank you. Yes it does hurt. As a parent, you want to fix what hurts, but sometimes you just cant. She will be going away next year and I can only hope life treats her well.

JUPITERASC

Thank you.
Admittedly, I will have to read more into sects, as I am not well versed
in allocating chart favors in that dialogue.
I would be guessing, but since Jup is not in favor,
the dignity of Jupiter will not stand.
If there is a directions you could lead me to read
or grasp this concept I would be thankful.
THE HELLENISTIC CONCEPT OF SECT :smile:
Sect is just one word for a group of people with a common interest
forming a distinct unit
within a larger group
by virtue of certain refinements or distinctions of belief or practice.
e.g. a political party or faction
united by common interests
or beliefs
especially concerned with their own narrow interests .
Some planets belong to one sect, and some to the other.
The two sects are diurnal and nocturnal
– i.e. day and night.

The Sun is the leader of the diurnal sect
and the planets in that sect are Saturn and Jupiter.
The Moon is the leader of the nocturnal sect
and the planets in that sect are Mars and Venus.
If Mercury rises before the Sun
—if he’s a morning star
—then Mercury belongs to the diurnal sect.
But if Mercury sets after the Sun
—if he’s an evening star
—then Mercury belongs to the nocturnal sect.
So those are the two sects, their leaders, and their members. :smile:

WHAT HELLENISTIC SECT SIGNIFIES
What is meant by “being in sect”
or “being in the sect of favour”
is simply that
planets are happiest if they are in an area of a natal chart
that is in sync with their sect

So, for example, a nocturnal Mars
is not going to be too happy in a diurnal chart
and a diurnal Saturn is not going to be too happy in a nocturnal chart.
Similarly, in politics, two sects such as the Republicans and the Democrats

each want to be in power
and are unhappy
and could potentially cause disruption
for the other elected opposition party.

In the booklet "Night & Day, Planetary sect in Astrology", Robert Hand writes
on page 6, second paragraph:

"Although no ancient writing ever states this explicitly
it would seem from these writings
that the most important of these relationships
is that a planet is of the same sect as the chart.
Diurnal planets work best in diurnal charts
and
nocturnal planets in nocturnal charts.
That the condition of the chart is the most important of these three sect factors
can be inferred
from the fact that many of the Greek texts
only mention the charts diurnal or nocturnal status in relation to the sect of the planet.
Little is said about the agreement of the sect of the planet
with that of the sign or placement".

DISCUSSION AT https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43920&highlight=hellenistic

Sagcap88

Thank you. Yes it does hurt. As a parent, you want to fix what hurts, but sometimes you just cant. She will be going away next year and I can only hope life treats her well.

You’re a good mom! I remember being a teenager and how easy it is to fall into the mode of thinking things are a bigger deal than they are. The only antidote is to constantly be aware that something amazing could happen at and given time. She will meet the right man for her when the time comes — which could be any time. I’m sure she’ll find her niche in university and it will all be good. :)

eekndyn

THE HELLENISTIC CONCEPT OF SECT :smile:
Sect is just one word for a group of people with a common interest
forming a distinct unit
within a larger group
by virtue of certain refinements or distinctions of belief or practice.
e.g. a political party or faction
united by common interests
or beliefs
especially concerned with their own narrow interests .
Some planets belong to one sect, and some to the other.
The two sects are diurnal and nocturnal
– i.e. day and night.

The Sun is the leader of the diurnal sect
and the planets in that sect are Saturn and Jupiter.
The Moon is the leader of the nocturnal sect
and the planets in that sect are Mars and Venus.
If Mercury rises before the Sun
—if he’s a morning star
—then Mercury belongs to the diurnal sect.
But if Mercury sets after the Sun
—if he’s an evening star
—then Mercury belongs to the nocturnal sect.
So those are the two sects, their leaders, and their members. :smile:

WHAT HELLENISTIC SECT SIGNIFIES
What is meant by “being in sect”
or “being in the sect of favour”
is simply that
planets are happiest if they are in an area of a natal chart
that is in sync with their sect

So, for example, a nocturnal Mars
is not going to be too happy in a diurnal chart
and a diurnal Saturn is not going to be too happy in a nocturnal chart.
Similarly, in politics, two sects such as the Republicans and the Democrats

each want to be in power
and are unhappy
and could potentially cause disruption
for the other elected opposition party.

In the booklet "Night & Day, Planetary sect in Astrology", Robert Hand writes
on page 6, second paragraph:

"Although no ancient writing ever states this explicitly
it would seem from these writings
that the most important of these relationships
is that a planet is of the same sect as the chart.
Diurnal planets work best in diurnal charts
and
nocturnal planets in nocturnal charts.
That the condition of the chart is the most important of these three sect factors
can be inferred
from the fact that many of the Greek texts
only mention the charts diurnal or nocturnal status in relation to the sect of the planet.
Little is said about the agreement of the sect of the planet
with that of the sign or placement".

DISCUSSION AT https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43920&highlight=hellenistic
Thank you for providing link. I did not see your reply, although I did read try to understand. Being a nontural chart moon being in favor, moon in aries, needing independence and space and freedom to not answer to anyone. Mars placed in Taurus she tends to spend when feeling emotional. I also gathered she is not here for love, but to do something much bigger than she knows. I am looking forward to see what prevails

Dirius

Hold on.

Are you asking the question, or is she the one that asked the question?

Because if she asked the question, she is the 1st, and you are just the astrologer casting it for her. If you are the one asking, for her sake, she is the 5th house, your child.

I say this because you stated the question in first person, implying she did ask the question, perhaps not the intention of casting a chart, but you decided to cast it for her.

eekndyn

Hold on.

Are you asking the question, or is she the one that asked the question?

Because if she asked the question, she is the 1st, and you are just the astrologer casting it for her. If you are the one asking, for her sake, she is the 5th house, your child.

I say this because you stated the question in first person, implying she did ask the question, perhaps not the intention of casting a chart, but you decided to cast it for her.

At the time i casted the chart no. Prior to casting the chart she had somewhat of a meltdown. I felt her pain. So I casted the chart later, to see if there was someone within radar. At the time I did the chart, time had past, and I sat down seeing if i could see. Now she had a serious of whys question. That was included, I did not clock the time during her venting.

eekndyn

You’re a good mom! I remember being a teenager and how easy it is to fall into the mode of thinking things are a bigger deal than they are. The only antidote is to constantly be aware that something amazing could happen at and given time. She will meet the right man for her when the time comes — which could be any time. I’m sure she’ll find her niche in university and it will all be good. :)
I think she will. You are right, tend to make things bigger than what they are. She looks so stunning tonight. I just hope she dances the night away