few questions about my purpose in the occult / me being trans?

sal3mbby

Hi guys. just wondering if someone can clarify a few things through my chart. First of all i have been diving into the occult lately with alot of meditation, doing tarot and chart readings with other people, interpreting dreams etc. Ive been attempting to develop my psychic abilities with hopes of mediumship or something in that realm but im hesitant to progress. Im a cancer sun pisces moon with venus, mercury, pof, vertex and north node all in the eighth and pluto in the twelfth. I have alot of positive aspects between neptune, pluto, my mc and my asc but ALot of my planets have squares and opps to neptune/pluto so i feel like diving into this stuff could be a mixed bag for me. Im also recently accepting the fact that im trans and astrologically im linking it to pluto on the ascendant and just strong pluto influences in general. If anyone else has some other explanation that would be great ( I was born a boy but I've always felt female if that helps.) Thanks so much :)

Attachments

• my chart xo.jpg
    my chart xo.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 23

markus0509

I just type what I saw, I am not an expert though. So do not trust everything lol

Your chart ruler, according to your ascendant, is Jupiter. Jupiter in 4th house being opposed by Mars. But it receives a trine from venus at the same time. Someone in the authority/at home, possibly male(s), have negative perceptions/opinions according to your identity or what you love to do. Venus is female energy and I guess there are females. More than 1 female supporter, as Jupiter touches venus, it means expansion. Chiron is squaring venus. You might encounter females who have been turbulent in their lives or there are turbulent events experienced between you and them.

You have Uranus in second house. It is in its own sign so it is considered as strong. Second house is what you own and what you have. Your earnings also. Neptune should be the ruler of your third house which is communication. When neptune is in second, considering the aspects it received from 12th and 8th houses, it can mean that you might earn money from behind the scenes communications. Probably people will come to you as they know you have psychic abilities?

MC ruled by venus in 8th house with the North Node, meaning that you have to find a way to express yourself in this life time. Venus received positive aspect from mars in 10th house which rules career, it seems that some males can be beneficial for your career. I know it seems contradict because I mentioned the opposition from Jupiter to Mars, so I assume that the main conflict can be family related, about what you wanna be doing.

Your moon is in Pisces. You heart wants to comfort the others when you communicate. Moon trines Sun in Cancer in 7th house (relationship),sextiles Saturn in 5th. It is good to have a long term relationship with people(possible clients?), these relationships can also give you financial gains, knowing that Saturn is the second house ruler and it is in the 5th, 5th is what your hobby is. You can utilise your hobby to earn income. Mars in Libra means you would like to battle for fairness, you might have to adjust your verbal communications quite a bit as people don't know what you know and they simply might not even capable in knowing what you know. They do not have those components same as you. I think you can utilise your moon in order to alleviate the stress. Your have Pisces moon, you can imagine how fear does to people when people do not have the knowledge about what they are currently seeing. They are scared, they suffered from the fear, then they might attack as they want to feel safe. They can be reactive when they see you as so different. Sometimes, calm down your own Mars energy can help(I guess). Because there is no fairness in this world, it is something we make it up in order to balance the world but there is no prove that fairness is the key for everything.

You definitely have internal components that are enabling your psychic abilities. But I think you need to be careful when you are trying to give out information. You need to have the wits to explain the information you receive by your psychic abilities especially when people seek help from you. There is no perfect, when you know something, you might wanna let that person know, to pay attention or whatever. However, it might be harmful for long term relationships that are comforting you. People do not need to know everything, indeed. But I can imagine when you disclose some info, that can be affecting the other party, so I would recommend you to be smart and be cautious at the same time because you need to know the effect on disclosing the info. I would say, better to tell things according to that person's capability. I know you know this as you can take care of others feelings.

When Uranus is opposing Mercury and squaring Saturn, I guess you should always stay flexible. For example, get more clients or have more ways to earn income at the same time. This is to secure your own self, not to rely on only one source. You have the ability to sustain things but why not giving breaks for yourself? It is great to meditate because it can gives you insights that is specialized in your own terms, you do not need to tell the others about what you think as you have your own way to feel alright.

Venus opposing Uranus is a textbook definition: loves things that are different including sexuality sometimes. Being a Trans can be indicated by this. You can be quite practical as you have Jupiter in Taurus and also Saturn. Knowing that you need to have a way to express yourself in this life, you have to find a way to build your image that is suitable for you, that you feel comfortable. And people cannot judge you about that because you can prove something that they respect or look up to. People can be very mean, but as far as they know you do have something they feel fear/inferior about, they are less likely to make fun or harm the other person.

Your point of fortune is in 8th house, squaring your Saturn in 5th. Knowing that the North Node is at the same placement of your P of F, there might be times when you need to give up some stability, maybe original income source, in order to seek for what the true meaning is for you.

I would also recommend to be aware of finances because there are oppositions from second house(what u own) and 8th house. 8th house is also about occult as well as 12th house. Venus in 8th can be attracting resources from other people in building up your career or whatever. As you know, everything has its own terms including help from others, vice versa, you should clarify the terms each time an agreement is made. You have to sustain your own self in your own ways. Although collaboration is unavoidable in life, how can both party be obtaining what they need (emotionally and practically)? Is honesty the answer for everything? Or the end result? This is depending on what people you are dealing with and what you can expect from that person. Just don't make yourself easily being challenged, it is better to cooperate when you have experienced enough with that person, so both party have a deep understanding and respect.