guys should i opt for a career in astrotheology and occult studies????

here is my natal chart.....
i am obssessed with occult and astro subjects..... should i choose them as a career option????
what does my chart speaks of itself....do study n tell me!!!!!!
thanxx

Attachments

• pranay kaul.gif
    pranay kaul.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 22

Vista

here is my natal chart.....
i am obssessed with occult and astro subjects..... should i choose them as a career option????
what does my chart speaks of itself....do study n tell me!!!!!!
thanxx

I would think you would do well with Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and ASC conjunct from the 12th house sextile Pluto in the 10th. Your 10th ruler in Mercury conjunct your 6th ruler house of work in the 5th house. It makes me think with the 11th and 5th houses in involved that maybe you will do this on the side maybe for friends, family and acquaintances. I notice that you are from India, do you have as many options job wise as you would in Western cultures? Just curious.

well yes vista..... i have completed my btech in computer science ...n i have joined as assistant consultant at oracle financial service software..... yes ...vista ...u r rite...i love to read charts n do numerology of my friends n family members..... we in india are a bit talented at vedic astrology apart from other work areas...:p

i am thinking of coming to USA....TO pursue further education....so plz tell me if it will b better for me to do an mba ( marketing/hr/finances) or mtech in nanotechnology....????

ALSO PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING THAT STANDS OUT OF MY NATAL CHART.....

also tell me if i will b rich or a commoner??
THANXX
WARMTH N LIGHT....

INDIA is growing economy...within next 25 years....it will b a super power!!!!!!!
all types of job opportunities are available here..... n vista....u knw what..... all that india used to be 50 years ago...is not d same....we have grown at a very high speed!!!!! n people from INDIA r very intelligent...that is why u will see them working in research, hr etc sections....in US, UK, FRANCE...ETC....
to be honest the only competition we have for becoming no 1 comes from CHINA!!!! US had all the credentials to b super power.....but tyms r changing....n changing fast...my friend!!!!!
so, in short.....u will soon see many more pact signing between us n india.....
n THERE WILL CUM A TYM WHEN AMERICANS WILL COME LOOKIN FOR JOB IN INDIA!!!! NO HARD FEELINGS....GOD BLESS US N INDIA...... FRIENDS FOREVER!!

LOVE.....ALL
DEAR VISTA