Car,..

Pinkybow

Will the carloan be approved?

I’ve tried reading ithe chart. I’m not doing well. Outcome will be know In a day or two. Also Sagittarius is my first house but so is Capricorn? It’s confusing me. Any help is appreciated
https://imgur.com/a/949eDBw

Last edited:

Januarystorm

i think you will get the car, the 4th house signifies cars- the moon is right there, trining the sun in the 8th - 8th house is other peoples money- which a loan is. then the 6th house of debt is ruled by venus, venus is in the 7th house applying to a sextile to mercury, who is the original ruler of the 6th, exalted in virgo and to put more emphasis on the debt-part the north node of the moon is there

yes you got the loan

Pinkybow

Thank you januaryStorm for your reply. I did get the loan approved in principle but then my wages were not sufficient to meet the repayments so I go a no. I’m reapplying as a joint applicant with my dad, Can you see that in the chart?

Januarystorm

i think you will in conclusion get the loan- the final outcome is a yes

the sun, your fathers significator is indeed in the 8th house of other peoples money, applying to a trine to your significator jupiter, both planets are strong- in their own sign with the moon applying to both of you by trine, first the moon trines the sun (your father helps by becoming your joint applicant) and then the moon trines jupiter (you, now get the loan and car)

drive safe!:happy:

Pinkybow

i think you will in conclusion get the loan- the final outcome is a yes

the sun, your fathers significator is indeed in the 8th house of other peoples money, applying to a trine to your significator jupiter, both planets are strong- in their own sign with the moon applying to both of you by trine, first the moon trines the sun (your father helps by becoming your joint applicant) and then the moon trines jupiter (you, now get the loan and car)

drive safe!:happy:

Thank You- I’ll let you know the final outcome.