Could someone help me interpret a good career path? Please!

BunnyBunx

Hi, everyone who reads this post!

Thank you so much for taking the time to open and ponder on my post..
I am having an interesting time trying to figure out what would be the best career path for me to go towards..

I'm honestly not the greatest at a being in a 9-5 unless it's something I'd TRULY enjoy!
I feel like a business approach would be nice one day if I ever come up with some grand ideas.

I am just hoping even one person out there would do me the honour of helping me interpret my chart..
I really appreciate anyone who helps me out as well, so thank you so so much!
I hope you have a lovely day/evening where ever you are and I will just insert the link below! :tongue:

(I'm not sure which one is considered more accurate so I'll place them both!)
Western Astrology: https://gyazo.com/dfa2cf0978cc2ffc1a27e99c398e4a81

Vedic Astrology: https://gyazo.com/069d7a2d46f432527a703813f216f49f

:happy:

blackbery

I can't figure out if your Moon is in Fire or Earth & if your Mars is in Air or Water. It's not very clear but what I do see is that a career in fine details would suit you. Editor, Analyst, Auditor, Actuary, Accountant. I know a person who works in finance & they don't work 9-5pm, they choose their own time, mainly work from home or from the cafe or beach as they are very much in demand. They worked their way up to the top dog job as Auditor to the auditors whatever that is but he makes a ton of money & loves his job. He's very intelligent. You are too and would excel in an intellectual career.

BunnyBunx

I can't figure out if your Moon is in Fire or Earth & if your Mars is in Air or Water. It's not very clear but what I do see is that a career in fine details would suit you. Editor, Analyst, Auditor, Actuary, Accountant. I know a person who works in finance & they don't work 9-5pm, they choose their own time, mainly work from home or from the cafe or beach as they are very much in demand. They worked their way up to the top dog job as Auditor to the auditors whatever that is but he makes a ton of money & loves his job. He's very intelligent. You are too and would excel in an intellectual career.

Hey, thanks for your response!

My Mars is in Scorpio and my Moon is in Sagittarius!
I hope this helps with interpretations! :biggrin: