Random Thoughts, strictly Text

CapAquaPis

Anti-bacterial paw lotion might be more to your liking--no need to get them wet.

Or antiviral soap, the world is at war against a nasty virus, not trying to scare you after one month of the crisis. Astrology is not about fate, it's about free will and preventing risk of danger when we find out. The human race is capable of altering a future event from happening to us individually, astrology is giving us details of avoiding terrible fates.

david starling

Or antiviral soap, the world is at war against a nasty virus, not trying to scare you after one month of the crisis. Astrology is not about fate, it's about free will and preventing risk of danger when we find out. The human race is capable of altering a future event from happening to us individually, astrology is giving us details of avoiding terrible fates.

What distinguishes anti-viral from anti-bacterial?

david starling

No, what’s wrong with cats?

Just the thought of not washing hands, or just as bad antibacterial soap which has antibiotics in it, is gross. But maybe you said antiviral. Here is an easy link.
https://bitesizebio.com/3933/does-hand-sanitizer-and-liquid-hand-soap-remove-viruses/

A while back, I read about a study about hygienic hand-washing in general, especially for food service employees. It was found that washing with warm water without soap for two or three minutes was more effective than washing a shorter time, even with soap.

AppLeo

A while back, I read about a study about hygienic hand-washing in general, especially for food service employees. It was found that washing with warm water without soap for two or three minutes was more effective than washing a shorter time, even with soap.

if you work in a restaurant, you know that you don't have 2-3 minutes to spare on something ridiculous like handwashing

Chrysalis

Also unique astrology. Neither has shown activity since Nov. 2019.

It's mad you've mentioned UA, I was thinking about him just the other day, and wondering how accurately he would have predicted this virus.

Also illenek hasn't been around for a while to my knowledge, illene if you read this hope you are okay.

Hkk

Account Closed
It's mad you've mentioned UA, I was thinking about him just the other day, and wondering how accurately he would have predicted this virus.

Also illenek hasn't been around for a while to my knowledge, illene if you read this hope you are okay.

C! Where’s your game? I can’t find it on this site?? I’ve searched. You know the one where you choose between two things. Would you rather......😍😍

AppLeo

Here’s a genuine random thought
Cancer should be renamed to “Luna”
It sounds better and has a direct reference to the moon

Cancer is opposite Capricorn
Saturn rules over Aquarius and Capricorn
Aquarius is opposite Leo

I’ve always seen Leo and Cancer as very close because of this
Leo and Luna makes for a nice duo
The Sun rises in day, and the moon rises in the night

Saturn builds in Capricorn, and Saturn delivers the fruits in Heaven in Aquarius, or Uranian Atlantis

The Ego (sun) and the reflection or inner part of it (moon) are blocked or inhibited by reality (Saturn) but reality is what gives meaning and purpose

If we could have our cake and eat it too, then what would anything be? If reality could be written by whim then reality would have no meaning. It would not exist.

Although Sun and Moon are opposite Saturn, this opposition is what makes things actual things. It’s what gives the Sun a real identity and the moon real emotions.

Last edited: