Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Unread 03-02-2020, 06:26 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

I think your energy should be alloted to other activities, commander in chief.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (03-02-2020)
  #302  
Unread 03-02-2020, 06:45 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,338
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I think your energy should be alloted to other activities, commander in chief.
What do you mean?


I actually do have plans. I'm in the beginning stages of creating... I wouldn't call it a brand, maybe more likened to a label of sorts. A foundation from which a multitude of creations can come including art, writing, prose, ideas, music, whatever it may be. In a way, it's like I'm creating my own little world to spread ideas from


I do have a name for it all as well
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Unread 03-02-2020, 07:17 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Very doubtful, since federal taxes gonna choke your neck before it gather profitable gains. Besides, having a normal life isn't as embarassing as it might be seen. I believe, you must be able to find a job very soon. Just imagine if you slowly turning into a grumpy old women with no bank deposit left, your early adulthood might be forgotten in the dust of sorrow. Trust me, it's not too late for someone in the middle of her 20s.
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Unread 03-02-2020, 07:26 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,338
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Very doubtful, since federal taxes gonna choke your neck before it gather profitable gains. Besides, having a normal life isn't as embarassing as it might be seen. I believe, you must be able to find a job very soon. Just imagine if you slowly turning into a grumpy old women with no bank deposit left, your early adulthood might be forgotten in the dust of sorrow. Trust me, it's not too late for someone in the middle of her 20s.
I'm not the kinda person who's gonna give up on her visions. I'm making them happen one way or another. Obstacles are not unbreakable walls. Humans are creative creative beings and can find a way to get through ANY obstacle


I know some people want normal lives, but I don't. So I don't have one. If anyone tries to stop me, I will find a way to get through them. That I swear


I'm dedicated to this fully and will never let it go. I trust the universe and I trust myself. I'm following my intuition


But I respect that this isn't what everyone wants. It's just what I want


I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop me
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Unread 03-02-2020, 07:27 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,338
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

I'm invested in this and trust in this to such a degree that if anyone, no matter who it is, doubts me. It makes no difference to me, but thank you for your input. I understand my goals are seemingly lofty, but i know they're possible and I know I will manifest them
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Unread 03-02-2020, 08:44 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I'm not the kinda person who's gonna give up on her visions. I'm making them happen one way or another. Obstacles are not unbreakable walls. Humans are creative creative beings and can find a way to get through ANY obstacle
If you use your power instead of Apostolic's God, it won't help. Unless you're dealing with the esoterism - the devil. But what you will attain with HIM is eternal life, and there's no other precicious gift than the pinnacle of life itself -the eternal life, there's no other precicious gift from other than that. You see, thousands and millions ancient stories of attempt to gain the eternal, always come to fruitless because they're not with the spirit of the χριστός.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post

I know some people want normal lives, but I don't. So I don't have one. If anyone tries to stop me, I will find a way to get through them. That I swear


I'm dedicated to this fully and will never let it go. I trust the universe and I trust myself. I'm following my intuition
Ah, it's okay if you choose to pave the way of life with your own freakish way. There's no one gonna stop you. But just keep in mind with certitude offers from χριστός, which are miracolously happening throughout the history of humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post

But I respect that this isn't what everyone wants. It's just what I want


I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop me
Mind if I ask, what kind of project you're getting into?
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Unread 03-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,338
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
If you use your power instead of Apostolic's God, it won't help. Unless you're dealing with the esoterism - the devil. But what you will attain with HIM is eternal life, and there's no other precicious gift than the pinnacle of life itself -the eternal life, there's no other precicious gift from other than that. You see, thousands and millions ancient stories of attempt to gain the eternal, always come to fruitless because they're not with the spirit of the χριστός.
Although I don't fully understand your terminology, I THINK I grasp what you're generally saying


I'll say this: I've met people who were all about water. Water fills the shape of whatever container it's in. It goes with the flow of the universe
But I'm fire. I fight. I shape the containers water fill


BUT-- I have a personal philosophy that life is about symbiosis. Working symbiotically with other people, with the earth, and with the universe


all of what I'm endeavoring to do is endorsed by the universe and I know that because I feel it in my intuition. If I didn't strive for the visions, I'd be working against the universe's will


it's balance. Water and fire. I'm fire, and then I'm water. I listen, I act, I listen, I act


Does that make sense? I'm some enforcing my own will upon the universe, I'm working with the universe in tandem




Quote:
Ah, it's okay if you choose to pave the way of life with your own freakish way. There's no one gonna stop you. But just keep in mind with certitude offers from χριστός, which are miracolously happening throughout the history of humanity.
I admit I still don't understand some of your terminology, but I promise you, what I'm doing is the will of the universe/God/Allah/the higher power


Quote:
Mind if I ask, what kind of project you're getting into?
I'm in the beginning stages so it's not a fully formed concept, but it's gonna be a platform from which I can distribute a multitude of different creations from blogs, to zines, music, writing, spoken word. I would say it's gonna be a full extension of me, a space in which I can create and express my ideas to people. My aim being to help them liberate themselves. And I'd love to involve other people with similar views, other creations


I'm excited to see this project turn into something more as I know it'll become something I can't even predict right now


I have a name for it, and thus, I have a full concept of what I want to do with the project. It's all about creation. It's all about expression


Will it make money? We'll see. But I trust I'll be taken care of
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Unread 03-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,338
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

I know I"ve said this a million times, but I'm all about liberation and creation which to me go hand in hand. There is absolutely no way I'd give up on my visions because I strive to be free from all constraints and fully believe I can be just as anything can one


I stress now about money as my family has massive problems, but I know i"m gonna be just fine and I'm gonna be doing a lot of traveling
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Unread 03-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,051
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
btw, thank you for this. I love it
You are welcome, my liege. The winds of time has brought you back to these part of the woods. It is an honour! I shall endeavour to serve you with glory and guts.
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Unread 03-02-2020, 07:12 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,051
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post

I'll say this: I've met people who were all about water. Water fills the shape of whatever container it's in. It goes with the flow of the universe
But I'm fire. I fight. I shape the containers water fill


BUT-- I have a personal philosophy that life is about symbiosis. Working symbiotically with other people, with the earth, and with the universe
Bruce Lee said, be like water. I think he meant what you meant by your symbiosis analogy. If we are getting into elements, we probably need Earth for the stamina and Air for the ability to move? And communicate.

Kinda like what you were saying about words and the spaces in between, actual words are needed to communicate but as soon as they are written, it does the opposite of capturing the experience intended to be communicated. Is the space in between, fire, or water? Or, consciousness/the Holy Spirit? Just like thoughts are important but remove us from consciousness, but we need thoughts to gain more consciousness awareness hence why we are humans.
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.