Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-28-2019, 06:24 AM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Contact?

Learning (slowly lol), but your help would be so appreciated! Will my ex be contacting me? Guess Iíd like to brace myself either way Thanks so much!

https://imgur.com/a/4kAdXBq

Last edited by Dmarie11; 03-29-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-28-2019, 06:57 AM
Gemini Pyramid Gemini Pyramid is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 94
Re: Contact?

It's possible with Sun in Aries,
not saying He Will,
but it's possible
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-28-2019, 04:14 PM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Pyramid View Post
It's possible with Sun in Aries,
not saying He Will,
but it's possible
Thank you for taking time to help!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-28-2019, 10:02 AM
martinbd martinbd is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 64
Re: Contact?

You are signified by the Jupiter and the Moon. He is signified by the Mercury. The Moon applies by sextile to the Mercury. So there will be a contact in between you and your ex. But since Moon is faster, it looks like, you will contact him. Mercury is also stationary. So he is pasive and indecisive. But it looks like he likes you. Mercury is in the domicile of the Jupiter.
__________________
HTML Code:
http://www.astrologia-mbd.sk/EN/index.html
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-28-2019, 03:02 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,066
Re: Contact?

I'm not seeing no contact here.

Mercurys in fall, retrograde, stationary, and in a contrary to sect sign, so is pretty much in very bad shape. Moon is detriment with jupiter being in moons fall. So this moon/mercury sextile won't bring anything, especially as saturn is right there too, and saturn being the most malefic in this chart, which moon will then conjoin.

Why did you break up, how long has it been since you last spoke to him/seen him ?
As it could be fear related as to why there is no contact.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-28-2019, 04:51 PM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I'm not seeing no contact here.

Mercurys in fall, retrograde, stationary, and in a contrary to sect sign, so is pretty much in very bad shape. Moon is detriment with jupiter being in moons fall. So this moon/mercury sextile won't bring anything, especially as saturn is right there too, and saturn being the most malefic in this chart, which moon will then conjoin.

Why did you break up, how long has it been since you last spoke to him/seen him ?
As it could be fear related as to why there is no contact.
We were both going through a lot of work stress at the same time, with major decisions to make regarding our careers. When he gets stressed in one area of life, he sees his entire world as falling apart. Huge overthinker!!

We last spoke/saw one another four wks ago and he was still in the same frame of mind as our breakup that had taken place a month prior to that, so it wasnít good. I know from a mutual friend that his work stuff turned out better than we couldíve ever imagined and is now settled after accepting an incredible offer. Heís stubborn, but even if we donít reconcile, it would just be nice to be on better terms. The conflict is still really bothering me, so I canít help but wonder if heís feeling that same way or not?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:06 AM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I'm not seeing no contact here.

Mercurys in fall, retrograde, stationary, and in a contrary to sect sign, so is pretty much in very bad shape. Moon is detriment with jupiter being in moons fall. So this moon/mercury sextile won't bring anything, especially as saturn is right there too, and saturn being the most malefic in this chart, which moon will then conjoin.

Why did you break up, how long has it been since you last spoke to him/seen him ?
As it could be fear related as to why there is no contact.
Reading through these interpretations again (Iím really new at this, so it takes me a while!) and wanted to make sure I understand your first comment - you are seeing contact or you are not seeing contact? Also, any additional insight after explanation in other reply above? Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-01-2019, 10:04 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,856
Re: Contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I'm not seeing no contact here.

Mercurys in fall, retrograde, stationary, and in a contrary to sect sign,
SIGNS cannot be contrary to sect
PLANETS however may be contrary to sect

with reference to chart being discussed
Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are not of the sect in favor
aka contrary to sect

in contrast
Venus, Moon and Mars are of the sect in favor

Mercurys sect is dependent on whether Mercury is an evening or a morning star



Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post


so is pretty much in very bad shape. Moon is detriment with jupiter being in moons fall. So this moon/mercury sextile won't bring anything, especially as saturn is right there too, and saturn being the most malefic in this chart, which moon will then conjoin.

Why did you break up, how long has it been since you last spoke to him/seen him ?
As it could be fear related as to why there is no contact.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-03-2019), SunConjunctUranus (04-02-2019)
  #9  
Unread 04-02-2019, 11:40 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,066
Re: Contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
SIGNS cannot be contrary to sect
Contrary, as in mercury being in the wrong sign it should be in, being occidental in a night chart. Mercury being occidental should be in a masculine sign not a feminine sign and should be oriental of the sun.
Quote:
PLANETS however may be contrary to sect
I know.
Quote:
with reference to chart being discussed
Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are not of the sect in favor
aka contrary to sect
I know.
Quote:
in contrast
Venus, Moon and Mars are of the sect in favor
I know this too.
Quote:
Mercurys sect is dependent on whether Mercury is an evening or a morning star
And i know this too.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-03-2019), JUPITERASC (04-02-2019)
  #10  
Unread 04-02-2019, 11:52 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,856
Re: Contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I'm not seeing no contact here.

Mercurys in fall, retrograde, stationary, and in a contrary to sect sign,



so is pretty much in very bad shape. Moon is detriment with jupiter being in moons fall. So this moon/mercury sextile won't bring anything, especially as saturn is right there too, and saturn being the most malefic in this chart, which moon will then conjoin.

Why did you break up, how long has it been since you last spoke to him/seen him ?
As it could be fear related as to why there is no contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

Contrary, as in mercury being in the wrong sign it should be in,
thanks for the clarification
if you mean that Mercury is not in DOMICILE
and
that a Mercury in Pisces is in DETRIMENT
then keep in mind that
Mercury being in DETRIMENT
is a separate issue from mercury being contrary to sect
i.e.
SIGN has nothing to do with being contrary to SECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

being occidental in a night chart. Mercury being occidental should be in a masculine sign

not a feminine sign and should be oriental of the sun.
I know.I know.I know this too.
And i know this too.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-03-2019), SunConjunctUranus (04-02-2019)
  #11  
Unread 04-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,066
Re: Contact?

From what ive learnt about an in/out of sect mercury is this. In a day chart he should be occidental, which means rising before the sun. In a night chart he should be oriental, rising after the sun. Mercury in this chart is rising before the sun, so is occidental, but as its a night chart, mercury is not in the correct sect.

As mercury is occidental, this makes him a masculine planet, which would favor him in a masculine sign, but mercury is in a feminine sign, which i referred to as a [contrary] sign. Mercury being masculine should also be above the horizon but its not.

So i came to my final conclusion that mercury was very much indeed in very bad shape, so this moon/mercury sextile will not bring anything positive for the querent, and this seems to have been the case.

I wasn't talking about dignity of mercury, i know this is a seperate issue.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-02-2019), JUPITERASC (04-02-2019)
  #12  
Unread 04-02-2019, 12:17 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,856
Re: Contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

From what ive learnt about an in/out of sect mercury is this. In a day chart he should be occidental, which means rising before the sun. In a night chart he should be oriental, rising after the sun. Mercury in this chart is rising before the sun, so is occidental, but as its a night chart, mercury is not in the correct sect.

As mercury is occidental, this makes him a masculine planet, which would favor him in a masculine sign, but mercury is in a feminine sign, which i referred to as a [contrary] sign. Mercury being masculine should also be above the horizon but its not.

So i came to my final conclusion that mercury was very much indeed in very bad shape, so this moon/mercury sextile will not bring anything positive for the querent, and this seems to have been the case.

I wasn't talking about dignity of mercury, i know this is a seperate issue.
thanks for the clarification - it is important
because

beginners/learners are often confused by statements such as

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post


Mercurys in fall, retrograde, stationary,

and in a contrary to sect sign,
BUT in fact SIGN is not related to SECT
and therefore

it is important for beginners to be aware
that SECT is determined by the SUN alone initially
i.e.
If a planet is not of the sect in favor
then
it is the wrong time of day for the planet.

by the way
keep in mind that

the following more detailed explanation
is for beginners only


Saturn and Jupiter are not of the sect in favor in NIGHT charts
and Venus and Mars are not of the sect in favor in DAY charts.

Mercury as a morning star makes it a diurnal planet
so Mercury is not of the sect in favor in a NIGHT chart

Mercury as an evening star makes it a nocturnal planet
so Mercury is not of the sect in favor in a DAY chart.

Saturn and Jupiter are of the diurnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Saturn and Jupiter are the Sunís co-sectarians.

Venus and Mars are of the nocturnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Venus and Mars are the Moonís co-sectarians.

Mercury as a morning star is of the diurnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Mercury as a morning star is the Sunís co-sectarian
along with Saturn and Jupiter.

Mercury as an evening star is of the nocturnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Mercury as an evening star is the Moonís co-sectarian
along with Venus and Mars.

THUS
If the chart is a day chart

THEN
the diurnal sect is in favour
and the Sun is the sect leader
and Jupiter and Saturn are the planets of the sect in favour:
and IF Mercury is a morning star, then Mercury too is of the sect in favour.

If the chart is a night chart
then the nocturnal sect is in favour
and the Moon is the sect leader
and Venus and Mars are of the sect in favour:
and if Mercury is an evening star, then Mercury too is of the sect in favour
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-02-2019), SunConjunctUranus (04-02-2019)
  #13  
Unread 04-02-2019, 11:04 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 568
Re: Contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
thanks for the clarification - it is important
because

beginners/learners are often confused by statements such as


BUT in fact SIGN is not related to SECT
and therefore

it is important for beginners to be aware
that SECT is determined by the SUN alone initially
i.e.
If a planet is not of the sect in favor
then
it is the wrong time of day for the planet.

by the way
keep in mind that

the following more detailed explanation
is for beginners only


Saturn and Jupiter are not of the sect in favor in NIGHT charts
and Venus and Mars are not of the sect in favor in DAY charts.

Mercury as a morning star makes it a diurnal planet
so Mercury is not of the sect in favor in a NIGHT chart

Mercury as an evening star makes it a nocturnal planet
so Mercury is not of the sect in favor in a DAY chart.

Saturn and Jupiter are of the diurnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Saturn and Jupiter are the Sunís co-sectarians.

Venus and Mars are of the nocturnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Venus and Mars are the Moonís co-sectarians.

Mercury as a morning star is of the diurnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Mercury as a morning star is the Sunís co-sectarian
along with Saturn and Jupiter.

Mercury as an evening star is of the nocturnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Mercury as an evening star is the Moonís co-sectarian
along with Venus and Mars.

THUS
If the chart is a day chart

THEN
the diurnal sect is in favour
and the Sun is the sect leader
and Jupiter and Saturn are the planets of the sect in favour:
and IF Mercury is a morning star, then Mercury too is of the sect in favour.

If the chart is a night chart
then the nocturnal sect is in favour
and the Moon is the sect leader
and Venus and Mars are of the sect in favour:
and if Mercury is an evening star, then Mercury too is of the sect in favour
hello dear Jupiterasc

I have a question here and i would like you to clarify that if it's possible....I find mercury's orientality occidentality puzzling

ok so the planets are said to be masculine or feminine by:
A.from its own self or from its proper nature...active qualities predominate masculine ...whereas the passive ones predominate feminine
B.by an accidental formality due to extrinsic causes...for example from their own location with respect to that of the sun and the moon..if preceding the Sun (oriental), nocturnal if following it (occidental);those who are oriental to the sun and occidental to the moon are said to be masculine..while those that are occidental to the sun and oriental to the moon feminine.
C.Masculine or feminine by their own location with respect to the horizon 4 quadrants...thus heat and cold prevail said to be masculine...while those planets in the quadrants where passive qualities preside are said to be feminine...etc
D.Masculine or feminine by their position in the signs

Mercury however has a mixed male/female nature and again becomes diurnal if preceding the Sun (oriental), nocturnal if following it (occidental).In relation to the sect though, if poised before the Sun in a diurnal chart, he naturally remains part of the day-time sect, while adheres to the nocturnal sect if placed in a night-time chart....always strictly relative to the Sunís location.

Benefic of the Sect in Favor:In this chart since it's nocturnal and Venus becomes the benefic of the sect in favor, where her reconciliatory nature is heightened as Ďqueení of the nocturnal sect and the Moon is the sect leader...Mercury as an evening star is the Moonís co-sectarian along with Venus and Mars.,,,so as you said Mercury too is of the sect in favour!

Moreover Frawley states that: "If Mercury is oriental it is diurnal, if occidental it is nocturnal.If a diurnal planet is above the Earth (in houses 7-12) in a daytime chart, or below it (in houses 1-6) in a night chart, it is in its halb. So is a nocturnal planet that is above the Earth by night or below it by day. Halb is so minor a consideration that it can always be ignored: it pales into insignificance beside other testimonies.... Mercury takes the nature of whichever planet is (in order of preference) close to conjunction with it, close to aspect with it, or its dispositor. A planet is in its hayz if it is in its halb and also in a sign of its own gender.(2005,p:68)

So in other words here we have a mercury which is: 1.oriental to the sun and occidental to the moon in a nocturnal chart...and then according to J. B. Morin is maskuline by accidental formality (B) while by sect becomes nocturnal placed in a night-time chart.

2.since it's mercury he blends with the feminity of Pisces.(Frawley)

Anyway...i hope you understood what is my point here.I cannot understand if by default mercury is regarded as occidental or oriental..and then if he takes the nature of whichever planet is!

many thanks in advance

Last edited by Aria Venue; 04-03-2019 at 06:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (04-03-2019)
  #14  
Unread 04-03-2019, 12:21 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,856
Re: Contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post


hello dear Jupiterasc
I have a question here and i would like you to clarify that if it's possible....
I find mercury's orientality occidentality puzzling
with the proviso that I'm no expert and simply a learner as is yourself
with reference to Mercury the quicksilver shapeshifter puzzle planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post

ok so the planets are said to be masculine or feminine by:
A.from its own self or from its proper nature...active qualities predominate masculine ...whereas the passive ones predominate feminine
B.by an accidental formality due to extrinsic causes...for example from their own location with respect to that of the sun and the moon..if preceding the Sun (oriental), nocturnal if following it (occidental);those who are oriental to the sun and occidental to the moon are said to be masculine..while those that are occidental to the sun and oriental to the moon feminine.
C.Masculine or feminine by their own location with respect to the horizon 4 quadrants...thus heat and cold prevail said to be masculine...while those planets in the quadrants where passive qualities preside are said to be feminine...etc
D.Masculine or feminine by their position in the signs

Mercury however has a mixed male/female nature
and again becomes diurnal if preceding the Sun (oriental),
nocturnal if following it (occidental).
In relation to the sect though, if poised before the Sun in a diurnal chart,
he naturally remains part of the day-time sect,
while adheres to the nocturnal sect if placed in a night-time chart....always strictly relative to the Sun’s location.
SECT CONDITION OF MERCURY ACCORDING TO HELLENIST ASTROLOGY
source VETTIUS VALENS THE ANTHOLOGY
translated by professor Mark Riley of CSU
and genrously provided free online
at https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt...s%20entire.pdf

Mercury AS A MORNING STAR is of the DIURNAL sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
thus
Mercury AS A MORNING STAR is the Sun’s co-sectarian
along with Saturn and Jupiter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post

Benefic of the Sect in Favor:In this chart since it's nocturnal
and Venus becomes the benefic of the sect in favor, w
here her reconciliatory nature is heightened as ‘queen’ of the nocturnal sect and the Moon is the sect leader...
Mercury as an evening star is the Moon’s co-sectarian
along with Venus and Mars.,,,
so as you said Mercury too is of the sect in favour!
If you read over my comments
NOTICE THAT

I have not stated which sect Mercury is of in the chart on this thread
since this is an important issue for this chart
I shall now do so
and
since this chart is nocturnal
and Mercury is a MORNING STAR
because
Mercury rises BEFORE the Sun
and is seen as a MORNING STAR
FOR APPROXIMATELY OVER AN HOUR
BEFORE SUN RISES

then
since MERCURY in this specific chart is a MORNING STAR in a NOCTURNAL CHART
then
MERCURY is NOT of the sect in favor
because

Mercury as a MORNING STAR is the Sun’s co-sectarian
along with Saturn and Jupiter.
thus in this particular chart
Mercury, along with Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are NOT of the sect in favor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post

Moreover Frawley states that: "If Mercury is oriental it is diurnal, if occidental it is nocturnal.If a diurnal planet is above the Earth (in houses 7-12) in a daytime chart, or below it (in houses 1-6) in a night chart, it is in its halb. So is a nocturnal planet that is above the Earth by night or below it by day. Halb is so minor a consideration that it can always be ignored: it pales into insignificance beside other testimonies.... Mercury takes the nature of whichever planet is (in order of preference) close to conjunction with it, close to aspect with it, or its dispositor. A planet is in its hayz if it is in its halb and also in a sign of its own gender.(2005,p:68)
IN THIS PARTICULAR CHART
using HELLENISTIC SECT DEFINITION

Shapeshifter puzzle quicksilver Mercury is a diurnal planet

and
two thousand years ago VETTIUS VALENS HELLENISTIC ASTROLOGER stated that
If the diurnal planets in a nocturnal chart are below the horizon they are also hayz
so a little more natural
so Mercury in this particular case being a diurnal planet in a nocturnal chart
AND
below the horizon
is therefore a little more natural
albeit not of the party in favor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post

So in other words here we have a mercury which is:
1.oriental to the sun and occidental to the moon in a nocturnal chart...
and then according to J. B. Morin is masculine by accidental formality

(B) while by sect becomes nocturnal placed in a night-time chart.

2.since it's mercury he blends with the feminity of Pisces.(Frawley)

Anyway...i hope you understood what is my point here.
I cannot understand if by default mercury is regarded as occidental or oriental..
that's unsurprising

Mercurys default is quicksilver shapeshifter
and so
good luck with finding a default re: Mercury
because
when considering Mercury
the basic default is:

Yes and No
it depends


which is why a certain outer planet is extraneous
Mercury is far more unpredictable

VETTIUS VALENS STATES IN THE ANTHOLOGY AS FOLLOWS


'........MERCURYS effects go in many directions
depending on the changes of the zodia
and the interactions of the stars
and yields quite varied results:
knowledge for some, selling for others, service for others
trade or teaching for others, farming or temple service or public employment for still others.
To some it grants authority, rentals, labor contracting, rhythmical performance
the display of public service, the acquisition of personal attendants
As for the end result
Mercury will make everything capricious in outcome and quite disturbed.

Even more, it causes those having this star in malefic signs or degrees
to become even worse......'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post

and then if he takes the nature of whichever planet is!
many thanks in advance
that too
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-03-2019), SunConjunctUranus (04-03-2019)
  #15  
Unread 04-03-2019, 05:22 AM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
thanks for the clarification - it is important
because

beginners/learners are often confused by statements such as


BUT in fact SIGN is not related to SECT
and therefore

it is important for beginners to be aware
that SECT is determined by the SUN alone initially
i.e.
If a planet is not of the sect in favor
then
it is the wrong time of day for the planet.

by the way
keep in mind that

the following more detailed explanation
is for beginners only


Saturn and Jupiter are not of the sect in favor in NIGHT charts
and Venus and Mars are not of the sect in favor in DAY charts.

Mercury as a morning star makes it a diurnal planet
so Mercury is not of the sect in favor in a NIGHT chart

Mercury as an evening star makes it a nocturnal planet
so Mercury is not of the sect in favor in a DAY chart.

Saturn and Jupiter are of the diurnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Saturn and Jupiter are the Sunís co-sectarians.

Venus and Mars are of the nocturnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Venus and Mars are the Moonís co-sectarians.

Mercury as a morning star is of the diurnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Mercury as a morning star is the Sunís co-sectarian
along with Saturn and Jupiter.

Mercury as an evening star is of the nocturnal sect
whether or not that sect is in favour.
Mercury as an evening star is the Moonís co-sectarian
along with Venus and Mars.

THUS
If the chart is a day chart

THEN
the diurnal sect is in favour
and the Sun is the sect leader
and Jupiter and Saturn are the planets of the sect in favour:
and IF Mercury is a morning star, then Mercury too is of the sect in favour.

If the chart is a night chart
then the nocturnal sect is in favour
and the Moon is the sect leader
and Venus and Mars are of the sect in favour:
and if Mercury is an evening star, then Mercury too is of the sect in favour
Thank you for the explanations, as Iím most definitely a beginner!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dmarie11 For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-03-2019), JUPITERASC (04-03-2019), SunConjunctUranus (04-03-2019)
  #16  
Unread 03-28-2019, 03:10 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 568
Re: Contact?

most probably...moon tols mercury( l7) to saturn (radix 3rd...communication)
though his self esteem (l2 ) in his detriment and sun in his exaltation in mars domicile, form where venus in his detriment... he likes you.mercury in venus exaltation and jupiter's domicile.You are mainly interested on his turned L5, while your venus is exalted...venus also your L5 (fun, sex, love...etc)

* you are L1=jupiter+moon +venus (your female side)
he is L7=mercury +sun (his male side)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-28-2019, 04:54 PM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
most probably...moon tols mercury( l7) to saturn (radix 3rd...communication)
though his self esteem (l2 ) in his detriment and sun in his exaltation in mars domicile, form where venus in his detriment... he likes you.mercury in venus exaltation and jupiter's domicile.You are mainly interested on his turned L5, while your venus is exalted...venus also your L5 (fun, sex, love...etc)

* you are L1=jupiter+moon +venus (your female side)
he is L7=mercury +sun (his male side)

Thank you so much for taking time to help!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-28-2019, 11:50 PM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
most probably...moon tols mercury( l7) to saturn (radix 3rd...communication)
though his self esteem (l2 ) in his detriment and sun in his exaltation in mars domicile, form where venus in his detriment... he likes you.mercury in venus exaltation and jupiter's domicile.You are mainly interested on his turned L5, while your venus is exalted...venus also your L5 (fun, sex, love...etc)

* you are L1=jupiter+moon +venus (your female side)
he is L7=mercury +sun (his male side)
Gotta say Iím pretty surprised to see that part about 5th house... hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-29-2019, 11:52 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 568
Re: Contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmarie11 View Post
Gotta say Iím pretty surprised to see that part about 5th house... hahaha
why are you surprised

l7 is a mercury in his detriment and fall in Jupiter's domicile, retrograde -stationary about to turn direct...previously combust by his sun (while his sun in pisces domicile)+sun now in aries domicile an exalted sun.

i just gave you some hint of how he was feeling before his sun entered his exaltation.So yes he still thinks of you... though now venus in sun's detriment in aries.his sun however receives also L1 jupiter form triplicity and venus from terms.

All in all L7 now has started recovering from his wounds, feeling his male side exalted and ready to become direct...yet from pisces domicile. He's offended from you, in a way, seeing venus in his sun's detriment, though as a person L7 mercury still in venus exaltation and L1's domicile.His male ego in other words is exalted.Also his sun in mars domicile (his turned l5{sex, fun...etc} and L10 {job...etc}), while located in l10 or radix L4(the end of the matter).This mars also in his detriment in venus domicile and moon's exaltation.However as we may see...his career turned L10 so aries/almuten sun...so recently he had a boost in his career

Moreover his turned l2 moon (besides his movable assets..also his self esteem) located in l1's house in saturn's domicile in her detriment from where l1 =jupiter in his fall.So his self esteem was offended and harmed in a way from l1 and your radix L2/L3 SATURN (Respectively l2=your powerful self esteem and movable assets...etc, and L3=your daily communication...etc), while moon in saturn's detriment.As you may also see...his self esteem in saturn's domicile exalts mars his turned L5 and L10...so his self esteem as a person is co-depending to this mars!!!as I've already explained you what this mars is!!!!

So although your initial question was "if your ex is going to contact you again"...i couldn't help it not to stress the point how you actually feel about him.So yes you as a person L1, woman as venus and your feelings in saturn's domicile your radix L2,l3 show that you are mainly interested to him for his turned L5 and if he'll communicate with you...although between your feelings moon...personality l1...and venus your female side....there are some contradictions as always...anyway keep in mind than jupiter is about to turn retrograde
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (04-01-2019)
  #20  
Unread 03-29-2019, 04:24 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,217
Re: Contact?

not happening.. saturn is the middle
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-29-2019)
  #21  
Unread 03-31-2019, 06:29 AM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
why are you surprised

l7 is a mercury in his detriment and fall in Jupiter's domicile, retrograde -stationary about to turn direct...previously combust by his sun (while his sun in pisces domicile)+sun now in aries domicile an exalted sun.

i just gave you some hint of how he was feeling before his sun entered his exaltation.So yes he still thinks of you... though now venus in sun's detriment in aries.his sun however receives also L1 jupiter form triplicity and venus from terms.

All in all L7 now has started recovering from his wounds, feeling his male side exalted and ready to become direct...yet from pisces domicile. He's offended from you, in a way, seeing venus in his sun's detriment, though as a person L7 mercury still in venus exaltation and L1's domicile.His male ego in other words is exalted.Also his sun in mars domicile (his turned l5{sex, fun...etc} and L10 {job...etc}), while located in l10 or radix L4(the end of the matter).This mars also in his detriment in venus domicile and moon's exaltation.However as we may see...his career turned L10 so aries/almuten sun...so recently he had a boost in his career

Moreover his turned l2 moon (besides his movable assets..also his self esteem) located in l1's house in saturn's domicile in her detriment from where l1 =jupiter in his fall.So his self esteem was offended and harmed in a way from l1 and your radix L2/L3 SATURN (Respectively l2=your powerful self esteem and movable assets...etc, and L3=your daily communication...etc), while moon in saturn's detriment.As you may also see...his self esteem in saturn's domicile exalts mars his turned L5 and L10...so his self esteem as a person is co-depending to this mars!!!as I've already explained you what this mars is!!!!

So although your initial question was "if your ex is going to contact you again"...i couldn't help it not to stress the point how you actually feel about him.So yes you as a person L1, woman as venus and your feelings in saturn's domicile your radix L2,l3 show that you are mainly interested to him for his turned L5 and if he'll communicate with you...although between your feelings moon...personality l1...and venus your female side....there are some contradictions as always...anyway keep in mind than jupiter is about to turn retrograde
Wow, you provided some really great learning material here! Been trying to wrap my head around each piece, because all of this is so helpful I guess I was surprised by the thought of me just being interested in a casual relationship, sex, etc. rather than the serious relationship we had, because Iíve always loved him and still do. After really believing for years that Iíd marry him one day, that casual situation would definitely be a big change lol. Is there anything indicating him and another person? I donít know enough to figure this out, but I couldnít help but wonder if thatís somehow showing up? Also, anything I should keep in mind when it comes to Jupiter going retrograde? Would it cause him to make contact, or would it be a time I should suck it up and reach out to him? Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dmarie11 For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-01-2019), JUPITERASC (04-01-2019), SunConjunctUranus (04-01-2019)
  #22  
Unread 03-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbd View Post
You are signified by the Jupiter and the Moon. He is signified by the Mercury. The Moon applies by sextile to the Mercury. So there will be a contact in between you and your ex. But since Moon is faster, it looks like, you will contact him. Mercury is also stationary. So he is pasive and indecisive. But it looks like he likes you. Mercury is in the domicile of the Jupiter.

Thank you! He can often be indecisive and stubborn...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-31-2019, 07:31 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,217
Re: Contact?

Look up interference
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-31-2019), SunConjunctUranus (04-01-2019)
  #24  
Unread 04-01-2019, 04:43 AM
Dmarie11 Dmarie11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Look up interference
Reading up on this now, so thank you! Any significance to interfering planet being placed in 2nd house?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 04-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 568
Re: Contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmarie11 View Post
Reading up on this now, so thank you! Any significance to interfering planet being placed in 2nd house?
saturn here besides your L2 is also your L3 communication....while his turned L3 is sun in a separating aspect with moon.Moon is in Saturn's detriment...so this is why tikana said that saturn is in the middle...however moon before she finds saturn will aspect mercury..but then again she finds saturn...while saturn doesn't receive mercury.Sometimes planets in the horary chart interfere with the process of coming together the relevant significators. There are several forms of such interference with names like refranation, evasion, abscission, prohibition, etc. Also sometimes intercepted sign indicates interference, especially if planets occupy the intercepted sign. The interference is coming from where the ruler or rulers of the intercepted sign are located. Interceptions do not prevent, they cause interference that may or may not need to be overcome.for example look your radix 3rd house..is ruled by saturn while we find inside it pisces/jupiter intercepted and mercury...while again jupiter in saturn's fall
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (04-01-2019)
Reply

Tags
contact

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.