Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 09-26-2018, 03:39 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Children's Books

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Mercury changing signs is irrelevant here, it still has 13 degrees to go. In horary you only look at change of sign if the planet is at the end of the sign. Besides Mercury is not the main significator. Mars is and Jupiter is. 4th house is angular, whether below horizon or not... Here Jupiter is in sign of Venus, creativity. 4th house of family and 5th sign of children. This publishing would not be geared towards public acclaim, more children and families. Its not going to be like Harry Potter, that's obvious... but publishing is going to happen, no doubt.

Anthony Louis is not my cup of tea.
meh I am done on this chart

Tik

Unread 09-27-2018, 08:37 AM

Tikana, I appreciate your concern for me. It sounds like you don't want me to get my hopes up.

My heart is set on this. It is something I will get done. Whenever my heart decides, I always complete. My mind won't stop until I do.

I am self publishing.

Rafaella - like you said, the illustrator exalts my book. That's what I wanted and that's what I'll get with her. I guess I needed to be reminded of that. She knows it too. She has the power. She's a well known children's book illustrator. Took 6 months of searching to find her. I'm lucky she said yes. She taught me what I need to do to publish this. But, I guess she will stall whenever she feels she needs to, which will frustrate me, but I'll need to do it.
Unread 09-27-2018, 11:13 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Tikana, I appreciate your concern for me. It sounds like you don't want me to get my hopes up.

My heart is set on this. It is something I will get done. Whenever my heart decides, I always complete. My mind won't stop until I do.

I am self publishing.

Rafaella - like you said, the illustrator exalts my book. That's what I wanted and that's what I'll get with her. I guess I needed to be reminded of that. She knows it too. She has the power. She's a well known children's book illustrator. Took 6 months of searching to find her. I'm lucky she said yes. She taught me what I need to do to publish this. But, I guess she will stall whenever she feels she needs to, which will frustrate me, but I'll need to do it.
Naw i dont.. i seen charts fail.

Thats why i read the charts but judge what see not whar i want to see
Unread 10-09-2019, 12:16 PM

I'm excited to say that the illustrations are finally complete and i have a publisher. Now all i have to do is put it all together in a book and im done. Cant wait.
Unread 10-09-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I'm excited to say that the illustrations are finally complete and i have a publisher. Now all i have to do is put it all together in a book and im done. Cant wait.
Awesome! Thanks for updating. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the final result! I guess it will be published sometime next year?
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Awesome! Thanks for updating. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the final result! I guess it will be published sometime next year?
yeah ill keep you updated. looks like you were right about applying moon to mars.

Tags
books, children