solar return location

rubyelixir

I am highly intrigued by solar returns. I am of the schooling that you can change the solar return chart based on solar return location. but i recently read that its only temporary for the the time you are at that location , then it reverts back to your "home location" I disagree. I think that the chart remains static for that year. I'm interested in hearing opinions, what is yours?

~Robyn

Atria

rubyelixir said:
I am highly intrigued by solar returns. I am of the schooling that you can change the solar return chart based on solar return location. but i recently read that its only temporary for the the time you are at that location , then it reverts back to your "home location" I disagree. I think that the chart remains static for that year. I'm interested in hearing opinions, what is yours?

~Robyn

A great astrologer taught us how to relocalize solar and moon returns, after the natals charts has to be previously rectificated with the multiplekeys he discovered, we practise these method and the results are excellent, karma gives us a tool to avoid some negative things that the return shows and gives the possibility to search for positive facts or things, always with the limits that the map of the day gives to you,I am travelling since 1997 but only when it si necessary, and it is good when you see when something good happens to someone that travel to search for it, or when he suffered a lot oneyear and the next year has the chance to reverted that situation. At the solar returns we stay near nine days, at the same place , we dont move more than three or five blocks, its similar at a picture, a photo , and then you compare and study to see if the facts that the solar return indicates happen
He always said to us that destiny is like a narrow tube that with knowledge we can make it wider to move in.

yelena234

Hello,

I think, that you all know, what means Solar! Solar is one year from birthday till next birthday. And you do it for the location, you live at the time, has nothing to do with your birth place, unless, you are not far away more than 100 miles.
I do Solar for myself since 2000. And it works. But for the place, I live at that time. I can travel during the year, two or three weeks. That is ok.
Is not working, if I am in one place two months, other place, three months, etc. I think, you should read more about Solar Return, there is enough explanations.

Yelena

Astrodienst says:
Minimal importance of reference place
Contrary to a wide spread misconception, the place where you live has very little relevance for a horoscope. For the horoscope readings offered on this website it has no influence at all. The birth place and birth time determine your Ascendant and the houses in your horoscope. They become part of your astrological 'makeup' at the moment of your birth, and like your genetic information, they do not change later just because you live somewhere else.

Transits depend only on where you are born (because this influences your Ascendant and houses). They do NOT depend on where you live.

I cast Solar Return charts where the individual is for the day of birth, then that's the return for the rest of the year....IMO the energy you are in on your birthday, is one of the foundations for the return. <3