Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 08-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Banned

Re: Forum natal chart

Hi Spin,

I have looked at the transits for the year ahead and I noticed the Transiting Saturn Opposed Mercury, maybe there will be less posts and serious subjects coming up. Could be a testing time, we will have to wait and see. It is always interesting to watch.

Unread 04-17-2008, 03:46 PM

Great Venus, Neptune conjuction. I always thought this placement makes some really talented people, because the imagination runs wild. Guess that's why the background for the forum looks WAY cool.

Kudos for the people who did this. =)
Unread 04-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Account Closed

Love this chart!

Lots of conjunctions for me here.

Mercury and Uranus are conjunct my Jupiter in the 7th
Part of fortune is on my Uranus rising
Saturn is on my Moon
Venus is on my Dsc
Sun opposing my Uranus

lots of trines as well, but the conjunctions are amazing.

barb
Unread 04-17-2008, 05:42 PM

wow so cool.

my lilith exact conjuncts the forum's NN
my jupiter exact conjuncts the forum's part of fortune..
Unread 05-23-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco
Hi all,

The Moon interests me in the forum chart. The moon is collectives, communities and 'the people'. It is so well placed in Gemini, as it concerns communication and the exchange of ideas. Also, the moon waxes, leading to increasing knowledge, and it's placement in the seventh shows how 'the people' through communication and the exchange of ideas reach out to make make contact with 'others', leading to an increase in knowledge, information and ideas for all involved.

<snip>
Draco
I noticed the Moon also. It would be exalted in the sidereal zodiac (very auspicious).
Unread 06-09-2008, 02:44 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy

The forum Asc trines my Venus, Sun and Jupiter.
The forum MC conjuncts my own MC and Squares my Moon.
The forum Sun conjuncts my MC, Squares my Moon, and opposes my Leo stellium.
The forum Moon sextiles my Mercury.
The forum Mercury trines my Mars.
The forum Venus partile opposes my own Venus and also opposes my Jupiter and Sun.
The forum Mars opposes my own Mars.
The forum Jupiter Conjuncts my Pluto, sextiles my Neptune, =Venus, Sun and own Jupiter.
The forum Saturn Squares my Pluto, trines my Uranus, and sextiles my Moon.

WOW!
Unread 06-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Banned

I am not sure I can ever have a comfortable relationship with this forum as Mr Forum's Pluto squares my Moon/Mercury conjunction. Too intense for me .
Unread 08-13-2008, 05:48 PM

Whoa -- My sun and mercury are both trine the forum's sun & mercury.

And my north node conjuct the forum's moon. Cool.
Unread 08-14-2008, 05:37 AM

Wow, very interesting.
Unread 08-14-2008, 05:39 AM

stumbled upon this website totally by mistake. Been reading some of the threads and you guys seem to be really good with this stuff. Hopefully, I can learn something from you guys.
Let me start by posting my own chart. I would really like for you guys to take a jabb at it and interpret it for me. My main interest is whether or not my chart shows marriage, when it will happen for me, will I have children, am I fertile. Now, here is the challenge....uterine fibroids is something that runs in my family with the females. What I would like to know is whether this is shown in my chart and will this condition hinder me from conceiving and having children. In addition, I have this deep belief that I will have multiples...wouldn't be surprised if I had as much as 5 babies all at once. It's weird because I actually desire this to happen. I feel like I am destined to become an older mom with many children. So there you have it. Thanking you in advance. Here is the chart.

Here is the Astro Chart you requested:

Unread 08-18-2008, 02:46 AM

This is fun. My stellium in Libra falls in the forum's 10th house. I think that's pretty nice. Gotta few trines and sextiles also. Mercury's? Quincunx... moving into the bi-quintile. Guess that makes me the genius....

Good thread, and interesting. Thanks for the 2012 chart also. I keep thinking about Neptune entering it's own sign. I think we're going to see a dispensation when that occurs.

Cheers!
Unread 10-18-2008, 07:39 PM

This forum natal chart is an ingenious idea!

My Mercury is conjunct this Part of Fortune.
My Uranus is Conjunct the forum's Ascendant (My Uranus in it's first house)
The forum's Ascendant is in trine to my natal Sun and Mars in Leo, trine to my natal Moon in Aries, and Conjunct my natal Uranus, and sextile my Jupiter in Aquarius (it's a grand trine/kite formation, and the forum's ascendant takes Uranus' position)!
Unread 10-18-2008, 09:37 PM

Send a message via MSN to tsquare

Well there really are no pleasant aspects to mu mercury or sun....there is an inconjunction between mercury's and sun's.

But there are some other interesting aspects.

Unread 10-20-2008, 07:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to nejispirit

Very interesting indeed;

I plugged in the forum's information and did a synastry between the two of us, and here is what I've found;

The forum's Uranus falls right onto my DC, which might explain the random people that have come and gone into my forum life, so to speak- during the short amount of time I've been here.

The forum's True Node falls into my 8th, which is nice since I am a very 8th houser person and I crave depth/transformations/regenerations, extreme changes and etc- perhaps this means that the forum is meant to truly transform me.

The forum's moon falls right smack onto my MC, which makes me think that perhaps someway the forum's "emotions/intutions/subconscious if you will" will somehow influence me career wise or perhaps in my "adult life" frame of mind, going about things.

The forum's Mars falls right between my 4th and 5th, rather close to my Neptune, so perhaps that means this place is meant to shake up/impulsively action wise try to move, nudge on my Neptune in some way- shake up my ideals?

The forum's Jupiter falls into my 2nd house, the house of finances/values, so perhaps the forum will help me expand and look into new personal values? It might help me evaluate my values in a detached/philosophical enough manner that I am very open to whatever.

Funny enough, *my* Jupiter falls into the forum's 2nd house as well, so maybe I am meant to help expand others' minds and beliefs, to help them see the grass on the other fence- the view that they haven't quite been able to see for themselves until I point it out.

My True Node and Mars fall into the forum's 5th, so maybe I'm *meant* to direct others' in their love affairs and creativity- or edge them along in a faster, more energetic fashion than they are meant to go. Also, I might have conflicting ideas on others' romances, so that Mars might bring me to have a bit of difficulty, maybe I will become angered or anger another;

My Sun falls right onto the forum's IC, so perhaps my *heart* my *soul*, who I am *to the core* will effect the foudation of the forum in some way that will leave a nice imprint.

My Pluto falls into the forum's 11th, so perhaps I will transform group activities on this forum, help something die/something become reborn- help spurt some sort of big transformation for the better or perhaps "worse"; my Saturn falls into the 12th, which might mean I have a rather restrictive/perhaps controling/trying to structure the "hidden secrets" of the forum, or perhaps the "enemies" of the forum- maybe my Saturn falling their will help the forum not fall into "self undoing".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc0Nlzxe9aY
Unread 12-11-2008, 10:51 AM

Yay, me too. I have Mercury in the beginning of the twelfth house trine AW's Mercury in the third...

Oops, just realized this is a square... Am I gonna get evicted now? Just remember squares can move things forward... And I do not intend on going anywhere... My pluto trines AW's Mercury, is that ok?

http://scorpiossuck.blogspot.com/
I art at:

http://cherryblondebomb.blogspot.com/
Unread 12-12-2008, 01:34 AM

mercury at 5 degrees in cancer trines the forums mercury....hmmmm ...it is the only forum I have joined so I guess it worked

It looks like vx conjunct MC too....meant to be

Last edited by cassanra; 12-12-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Unread 12-12-2008, 03:26 AM
Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Hi,
Thought I'd take a look too. What jumped out at me is my natal sun conjunct the Forum's MC.The other major aspect is my mercury cj the Forum's south node, so, like Lissa, a *fated* association in some way.My pluto is trine the north node of the Forum.
And, slightly off topic...
Just looked at the current transits to the Forum's Natal...tr Uranus cj Nat. Fortuna and the sun/mars conjunction squaring that, from the Forum's first house to the third, of communication..Not easy aspects.
Lillyjgc
Unread 12-12-2008, 10:14 AM

:38: :38: Aw's pluto in 1st forms a grand trine with my sun (on aw's fifth house cusp) and my natal 5th house jupiter.
Also aw's pluto trines my mercury and saturn and conjuncts my mc.

A question for radu. Did you choose the date and time to launch AW or is the significants of the chart more divinely sourced?

***Im on a journey to Eudaimonia.***
I am writing a lot at the moment.
Read my work here:
http://rogue_red.writing.com/
Life is not measured by the number of breathes you take but by the moments that take our breath away.:53:currently 9hr15min SF
Unread 03-13-2009, 10:43 AM

Unread 03-23-2009, 06:06 AM

This is a great forum, I wouldn´t change it for anything.

But I was wondering if anyone´s bothered to analyse the forum chart itself.

I look to the Jupiter Saturn Square. Would like to see what people think of this.

Jupiter rules AC placed in house 10 in Libra, which is testament to its success and popularity, it is friendly place with spirit of tolerance and balancing of ideas very much Jupiter Libra.

However, Saturn in house 8 is square to this Jupiter, from sign of detriment. There is a mutual reception of Exaltation, but this is not denying of the problems.

Saturn rules house 2 and 3... I see conflict of values perhaps, and of ideas and knowledge, perhaps it is good for debate.
Unread 03-27-2009, 07:55 PM

Gosh how exciting to find forum's chart. It seems I could meet the love of my life here . F Mercury DC ruler on my Sun Moon midpoint, F Uranus trines DC ruler, F pof cj my MC, Moon sextiles, F Ac trines my Moon Mercury Chiron and F Jupiter makes a grand trine to my NN Mars Saturn and F Netune Venus cj it. Any takers ?!!!
Unread 03-27-2009, 08:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicadilly
Gosh how exciting to find forum's chart. It seems I could meet the love of my life here . F Mercury DC ruler on my Sun Moon midpoint, F Uranus trines DC ruler, F pof cj my MC, Moon sextiles, F Ac trines my Moon Mercury Chiron and F Jupiter makes a grand trine to my NN Mars Saturn and F Netune Venus cj it. Any takers ?!!!
That really doesn't sound far-fetched. I've met several good friends on here.

You might want to check out this thread:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=14514

FL

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Unread 03-27-2009, 08:27 PM

Hehe thank you Freedomlover (is that your Uranus talking?) will read the link!

Friendship is always nice .

PS oh my ghosh just realised F AC exactly cj my P AC!!

Last edited by Spicadilly; 03-27-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Unread 05-29-2009, 07:26 AM

Hi Everyone,

This forum is interesting. Some of my natal planets have significant aspects with the forum's chart.

1. Forums Moon conjunct natal Venus(+2 orb)
2. Forums Part of Fortune conjunct MC, Trine natal Part of Fortune.
3. Forums Jupiter Opp. Natal Mercury
4. Forums Uranus conjunct Natal moon.
Unread 05-29-2009, 07:56 AM

i was just looking at the forums chart and am trying to analyse it from a discussion perspective.

1. Communication is a key aspect for a forum. A lot of planets (Neptune,Venus, Sun, Mercury and Uranus) at the cusp of 2nd and 3rd House (communication).

2. Jupiter (10th house) Trine Venus (2nd house).

3. Grand Trine: Part of Fortune (9th House , Spirituality and religion) Trines North Node (4th -5th House Cusp) , Trines Pluto in First House.

4. Saturn Square Jupiter: Faith, Focus and hard work bring success with this aspect. All squares have a tendency to be stressful with some negativity which needs to be overcome to move forward.

Tags
chart, forum, natal