How you will predict a death in solar return?

cspencer

Banned
That thought I used to have also but in practice it did not worked for many reasons.
1.The death chart are at internet usually either of famous person or of unusual death, which both cases will show different charts than something normal like for example regular people dying in a car accident.

Death is death. It doesn't matter if you're famous or not.

2. After studying a lot this matter I came to conclusion that death is probably one of those chart cases that can be shown very different its almost unique like unique is the way person will feel it.

It takes more than a natal chart and a solar return chart to predict death.

You have to do a ray chart to see where the Benefics (Jupiter & Venus) cast their rays. Where ever they cast their rays mitigates death or serious injury.

Every natal chart also has a killing Star that will show prominently in the solar return, the lunation and profection charts.

MaybeNow

You have to do a ray chart to see where the Benefics (Jupiter & Venus) cast their rays. Where ever they cast their rays mitigates death or serious injury.

Every natal chart also has a killing Star that will show prominently in the solar return, the lunation and profection charts.

I'm surprised the government doesn't have astrologers on its massive payroll. They could check to see who would die that year and cancel their Social Security and Medicare.

JUPITERASC

I'm surprised the government doesn't have astrologers on its massive payroll.
They could check to see who would die that year and cancel their Social Security and Medicare.
Individuals involved in government do consult astrologers :smile:
for example

WASHINGTON 3 May 1988 NEW YORK TIMES

'....President Reagan and his wife, Nancy both deeply interested in astrology
the White House spokesman, Marlin Fitzwater, said today
and two former White House officials said Mrs. Reagan's concerns had influenced the scheduling of important events.
A California astrologer said she had been consulted by the Reagans regarding key White House decisions,
but Mr. Reagan said astrology had not influenced policy
.....' http://www.nytimes.com/1988/05/04/u...s-reagans-follow-astrology-up-to-a-point.html

MaybeNow

That was well known at the time. Let's not forget that the Reagans were both in showbiz where metaphysics is widely accepted. Amongst traditional government cubicle dwellers and drones, they don't have the creative thinking required to come up with novel solutions.

cspencer

Banned
I'm surprised the government doesn't have astrologers on its massive payroll. They could check to see who would die that year and cancel their Social Security and Medicare.

It isn't cost effective. Statistical norms suffice and are much cheaper.

The cost to employ astrologers to determine deaths for purposes of Social Security and Medicare would cost more than than the programs themselves, and there aren't even enough astrologers, unless the government started outsourcing jobs to other countries.

http://www.cieloeterra.it/eng/eng.articoli.incontri/incontri.html

naturalesoul

So Educationally- In this chart I see Sun and Mercury in the 8th house of the Ascendant Leo. Is that correct? Am I looking incorrecly?

Attachments

• Education Solar Return.png
    Education Solar Return.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 62

naturalesoul

Sorry, should have posted here. In this educational chart I see Mercury and Sun in 8th house solar return chart with Ascendant Leo.Is that correct? Is that the persons death or death of family that is affecting the ascendant?

Attachments

• Education Solar Return.png
    Education Solar Return.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I remember looking at an SR one year, and thinking to myself, "Death of a woman in the family? That can't be right.... everyone is healthy". I'm on mobile so it would be tedious to retrieve the chart. I'll tack it on eventually.

In the SR, the sign on the 8th house cusp was rising. There was a fixed T-square of Jupiter Leo on the asc, Aqua Moon on the dsc, with Scorpio Saturn on the IC. Moon was on a "killing angle" (7th house as where the lights go out), It was dominating by a "deathly" Saturn (4th house is another death house, Saturn was placed in the sign Scorpio with rulership over the DSC - both gearing toward death/dying out. Then Saturn generally signifies endings and death as well, especially traditionally, grim reaper etc). Jupiter is often prominent in death charts, and in this chart it participated with the Moon-Saturn aspect, adding its own death markers as being in the 8th sign of the natal chart. Moon here signifies a mature woman.

I was wrong about a death that year, but two weeks after my birthday I got a call from my mother that my grandmother was diagnosed with colon cancer. This would eventually go on to kill her a year later. I really wasn't expecting to be vindicated in any way about that prediction as it seemed like a long shot to me. Alas, I did see some danger, and it really did come to fruition.

naturalesoul

Interesting!! I am always looking at charts to learn anything. I came across a few post in here and thought let me see what I can find and see if I'm on a right path. I found another chart which I think it signified a death of a male /father/ cancer but not really sure. The chart is below. It shows Sun in 8th house and Pluto
When I'm trying to learn whether chart is progressed one year or now Solar returns- its always interesting. Dont know who these are but just pulled things I've seen on the web. However it is amazing to read all the different responses. No one really knows but such a great learning tool for sure.

Attachments

• education solar return MEL.png
    education solar return MEL.png
    105 KB · Views: 51

squirrel

In my SR for 2015 I had the SR Sun placed in the 8th (of SR), my uncle died. Last year I had SR Moon in the 8th (of SR) and also the natal Moon placed in the SR 8th. My mother died.
This year (2019/2020) again I have a SR 8th house stellium (Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus - with tight conjunction of Sun, Mars and Mercury in Virgo and with Venus also in Virgo, all on my natal Sun and Mercury conjunction. Mercury is my natal 8th house ruler). So honestly I'm scared. I'm scared for my grandmother, my father and my uncle and honestly for myself). I will post my SR chart soon, and I hope someone will be willing to take a look at it.

Isa

I am currently in a SR with Jupiter and Venus in the 8th house. IT finishes September 28 and no one died. Instead, I had lots of money troubles.

JUPITERASC

I am currently in a SR with Jupiter and Venus in the 8th house.
IT finishes September 28 and no one died.
Instead, I had lots of money troubles.
Traditionally among other significations
8th is linked to debt as well as money received from inheritence
and
whether one owes money
or money is received
is dependent on the location, aspects
and condition of 8th house ruler :smile:

conspiracy theorist

I remember looking at an SR one year, and thinking to myself, "Death of a woman in the family? That can't be right.... everyone is healthy". I'm on mobile so it would be tedious to retrieve the chart. I'll tack it on eventually.

In the SR, the sign on the 8th house cusp was rising. There was a fixed T-square of Jupiter Leo on the asc, Aqua Moon on the dsc, with Scorpio Saturn on the IC. Moon was on a "killing angle" (7th house as where the lights go out), It was dominating by a "deathly" Saturn (4th house is another death house, Saturn was placed in the sign Scorpio with rulership over the DSC - both gearing toward death/dying out. Then Saturn generally signifies endings and death as well, especially traditionally, grim reaper etc). Jupiter is often prominent in death charts, and in this chart it participated with the Moon-Saturn aspect, adding its own death markers as being in the 8th sign of the natal chart. Moon here signifies a mature woman.

I was wrong about a death that year, but two weeks after my birthday I got a call from my mother that my grandmother was diagnosed with colon cancer. This would eventually go on to kill her a year later. I really wasn't expecting to be vindicated in any way about that prediction as it seemed like a long shot to me. Alas, I did see some danger, and it really did come to fruition.

https://imgur.com/a/fIR7MCh This is the solar return that I was referring to.
https://imgur.com/a/DY20gip This is the natal chart for the sake of comparison.

This year is another year where the 8th house is emphasized in the SR. 12th house profection. I did not see death, and so far no deaths. Other 8th & 12th house things have happened however.

Last edited:

Gemini888

https://imgur.com/a/fIR7MCh This is the solar return that I was referring to.
https://imgur.com/a/DY20gip This is the natal chart for the sake of comparison.

This year is another year where the 8th house is emphasized in the SR. 12th house profection. I did not see death, and so far no deaths. Other 8th & 12th house things have happened however.
I can see SR Saturn coming for natal Pluto. Natal Pluto is so close to the 12H cusp I'd put in in 12H. So look like Natal Pluto was about to be activated by Saturn. But then natal 12H also received SR Venus and natal 8H received Jupiter. Could that be what was slowing the death?

Lykanized

I happen to have a massive 8th house stellium(sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, NN) in my current solar return, 12th house Scorpio, and Pluto in the 2nd house along with Saturn along with a nice fire grand trine including Mars, moon, and Jupiter in Sag on the asc

Looks like I could die, eh? But I don't believe I will. I know I won't, actually. One month into this one, my life has taken a 180 and has forced me to both surrender to the oceans and seize the fire of my creation. I've dealt with family death already and there's inheritance concerns on the horizon. I'm being called to action which could be read as impulsive given the grand trine of fire including Sag Jupiter on the asc, but there are many ways to read things

also, given that my natal Pluto is in Scorpio, it's in my SR 12th house, so there's that, but I'm living. SR moon is also in my natal 8th house while some of the SR 8th house placements are in my natal 12th house

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I can see SR Saturn coming for natal Pluto. Natal Pluto is so close to the 12H cusp I'd put in in 12H. So look like Natal Pluto was about to be activated by Saturn. But then natal 12H also received SR Venus and natal 8H received Jupiter. Could that be what was slowing the death?

Interesting. Ironically I welcomed the ingress of Saturn in Sagittarius by partying non-stop for 2 weeks. It's like a deeper part of me knew what was about to come. Lot's of family members began dying during the sojourn, as it was like Saturn was clearing the way for the new generation to step up to the plate. Now it's not much of us left standing, and it's our task to drive things into the future.

I don't think the benefics did much to slow down the deaths, and I see Jupiter's role in death charts as a liberator of the pain and suffering that one may have gone through in a prolonged spiral toward death. It's finally over. 12H Venus may have emphasized the fact that it was a woman that the chart was indicating. On the day of her death the long term transit of Mars in Scorpio was exactly square my natal Aquarius Moon.

Gemini888

Interesting. Ironically I welcomed the ingress of Saturn in Sagittarius by partying non-stop for 2 weeks. It's like a deeper part of me knew what was about to come. Lot's of family members began dying during the sojourn, as it was like Saturn was clearing the way for the new generation to step up to the plate. Now it's not much of us left standing, and it's our task to drive things into the future.

I don't think the benefics did much to slow down the deaths, and I see Jupiter's role in death charts as a liberator of the pain and suffering that one may have gone through in a prolonged spiral toward death. It's finally over. 12H Venus may have emphasized the fact that it was a woman that the chart was indicating. On the day of her death the long term transit of Mars in Scorpio was exactly square my natal Aquarius Moon.
Interesting input on Sag Saturn. I have always associated Sag Saturn with broken dreams and ideals. Could be Sag provided a more positive perspective to Saturn :tongue: wonder if Saturn also decided to go retrograde back to Scorpio during that time too, and if it did how did it affect you?

Putting the Sag Saturn thing in the context of the chart it makes a lot of sense. Death and moving on is all over the place.

SMB

In this forum itself some months back I had asked such a (death) question....however in the Horary section....a couple of them replied....you can see their analysis....

Both clearly say they are not liking the fact of Mercury in Pisces glancing at 8th house.....also one of them has pointed out about Saturn.Pluto at work in 6th house...(see this thread)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125902