How you will predict a death in solar return?

Izzy542

It is very hard to be definite about a death in a solar return, but how you would approaching this case, it is still a taboo subject for many astrologers to talk so litle can be found .I am dealing with a very interesting solar return which has almost every classik sign you would guess. But how many of them are enough to be sure?

keywine89

It is very hard to be definite about a death in a solar return, but how you would approaching this case, it is still a taboo subject for many astrologers to talk so litle can be found .I am dealing with a very interesting solar return which has almost every classik sign you would guess. But how many of them are enough to be sure?

Death is not hard to predict in a SR chart. It's simple. It all comes down to WHO'S death we're talking about. If we are talking about our own, 1st,6th,8th and 12th houses are involved. Where the rulers of these houses are placed and their planets. Pluto/mars in either the 6th or 12th houses making an opposition to the 12th house is the #1 indicator. Sun/mercury in the 8th house, also another indicator. The SR ascendant has to activate these houses. If the SR ascendant/ruler/planet does not fall in any of those houses, no death..

Izzy542

I will not agree about the 6 house necessery because that way it shows in the case of disease. Also I would say that I look instead the 4th. So it can answer 'where'. In case of car accident it can be the 3th. Asc options of course is body, the 1th definately and 8th. How about a moon in Cancer in 8?The solar is about a man.

keywine89

I will not agree about the 6 house necessery because that way it shows in the case of disease. Also I would say that I look instead the 4th. So it can answer 'where'. In case of car accident it can be the 3th. Asc options of course is body, the 1th definately and 8th. How about a moon in Cancer in 8?The solar is about a man.

Could you post this persons SR chart? If the 6th and 12th houses weren't involved, then I would look for a negative aspect between the 8th and 1st houses. If this was a car accident, mercury/gemini would be placed in the 8th house. I don't think a 3rd house pluto/scorpio would make any sense. Also, the 4th house/moon/cancer would involve a family death. But I wouldn't look to the 4th house. The ruler and it's planet placed in the houses I mentioned would make more sense.

Izzy542

It is male solar return for the year of 2016-17, what you believe it means?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 232

waybread

I would give this up as a bad job. The astrological methods aside, it is a fact that the average life expectancies in most countries of the world have been steadily rising. Currently in the U.S., the average life expectancy for females is 81 years; for males, it's 76 years. The old methods of death prediction developed back when few people lived past middle age, and many died of childhood diseases and injuries.

Keep in mind, moreover, that the 8th house stands for many things besides death. It also represents one's genital and eliminative organs, inheritances, "shared resources" such as investments, and the occult, among others. Any one of these topics could be uppermost in one's life during the year of a given solar return with an 8th house emphasis.

The solar return is basically a transit chart for the time when your sun returns to its natal position. The planets continue to transit throughout the year after this moment is clocked. I would encourage you to look at your previous solar return charts and to consider how much of what they augur actually came to pass in your life.

Please realize also, that many people are born with the so-called diagnostic aspects in death prediction. Just for example, I have Mars in the 6th opposing Saturn in the 12th natally. Sun-Mercury conjunctions are common, and roughly 1/12 of the human population will have an 8th house sun. My Aquarian and Pisces planets long ago progressed into the 8th house, and are still there. So am I!

Last edited:

Izzy542

Waybread keep in mind this is a mans sr chart and not mine and his natal chart is very different nothing in the 8 house. I done many previus times his solar returns and for many other people,but this kind of chart is a first time to see for me.
I would give this up as a bad job. The astrological methods aside, it is a fact that the average life expectancies in most countries of the world have been steadily rising. Currently in the U.S., the average life expectancy for females is 81 years; for males, it's 76 years. The old methods of death prediction developed back when few people lived past middle age, and many died of childhood diseases and injuries.

Keep in mind, moreover, that the 8th house stands for many things besides death. It also represents one's genital and eliminative organs, inheritances, "shared resources" such as investments, and the occult, among others. Any one of these topics could be uppermost in one's life during the year of a given solar return with an 8th house emphasis.

The solar return is basically a transit chart for the time when your sun returns to its natal position. The planets continue to transit throughout the year after this moment is clocked. I would encourage you to look at your previous solar return charts and to consider how much of what they augur actually came to pass in your life.

Please realize also, that many people are born with the so-called diagnostic aspects in death prediction. Just for example, I have Mars in the 6th opposing Saturn in the 12th natally. Sun-Mercury conjunctions are common, and roughly 1/12 of the human population will have an 8th house sun. My Aquarian and Pisces planets long ago progressed into the 8th house, and are still there. So am I!

detectahead

Predicting death is a topic not on my list. Only God know's the answer to that. The power of suggestion is to strong especially when someone is looking to you for answers.

waybread

Oh, no problem, Izzy-- my comments pertain, regardless.

Again, please keep in mind that the 8th house symbolizes a number of things. In a SR return chart it can simply indicate a time when the person thinks about death more than usual. Or when he is ready to focus on his investments, or pursue his interests in occult matters.

Are you familiar with Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book? It is a comprehensive list of phenomena ruled by the various planets, signs, and houses.

Marinka

I would never use a solar return to predict death (or just one chart). My charts of choice are transits, progressions, and solar arc and then if they are providing enough evidence then maybe look at a solar return to tighten the timings down.

And even then, there are many other potential outcomes that can mimic death and with that, requires years of experience to judge correctly.

keywine89

It is male solar return for the year of 2016-17, what you believe it means?

This person is asking if they're going to die? Although I don't see anything obvious, moon 7th house opposition mars 1st house might be bad. Does this person have any issues with a family member? Possibly maybe someone they are living with? Their might be a physical altercation but I see no "death".

Izzy542

Keywine89- Why are you saying that the moon is in 7 th house? The person does not think he is going to die nor I told him anything or will be.He just wanted to know what will happen?

Last edited:

keywine89

Keywine89- Why are you saying that the moon is in 7 th house? The person does not think he is going to die nor I told him anything or will be.He just wanted to know what will happen?

The solar return chart you posted has moon cancer in the 7th house. I assumed you were asking about someones death because of your original question.

Izzy542

The solar return chart you posted has moon cancer in the 7th house. I assumed you were asking about someones death because of your original question.
In the chart i posted the moon is in 8 th house in cancer and it a second sign in Leo as double sign house.
I am only asking and insisting because it would mean a big difference if it was in any other house. So please elaborate.

keywine89

In the chart i posted the moon is in 8 th house in cancer and it a second sign in Leo as double sign house.
I am only asking and insisting because it would mean a big difference if it was in any other house. So please elaborate.

Ok sorry. I didn't read the chart right. If i'm seeing this correctly, moon is making an opposition to pluto and mars. Since this is an 8th/2nd house opposition, he will come into an inheritance. Also, mercury is making an opposition to uranus. Since this is an 11th/5th house aspect, he would be lucky in gambling. This year, I would imagine, would be about gain of some sort. If I am wrong, can you please post a SR chart that's easily read? Sorry :pouty:

ashriia

Izzy542, I really hope you are not going to tell this person anything that you *think* you see in their solar return chart. Since you think a moon located in the 8th house in an SR chart means this persons death. I think it would be a good idea to get a more comprehensive knowledge of astrology before you broach subjects like anyone's death, especially if people are putting some trust in what you say.

Izzy542

Not I am not planning anything like this,it is a very young men.I am stading this chart probably 4 years already- only few months ago I got to this conlusion. Firstly when I saw it that I was assuming that this was his mother to diy but because his not very close to her I reject it, also I checked her. He is also is very into airplanes as a hobby and considering to learn how to fly. Few months ago he got into a car accident - which I had predicted and told him with details that he will be driving,who will be with him in the car etc. he never was before in any accident before and he is an excellent driver- after that it clicked I knew how his chart is working.

MaybeNow

Wouldn't it be easy to test various death prediction theories by looking at the charts of famous people who have died? Their time, place and manner of death would be listed.

Izzy542

That thought I used to have also but in practice it did not worked for many reasons.
1.The death chart are at internet usually either of famous person or of unusual death, which both cases will show different charts than something normal like for example regular people dying in a car accident.
2. After studying a lot this matter I came to conclusion that death is probably one of those chart cases that can be shown very different its almost unique like unique is the way person will feel it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

It is very hard to be definite about a death in a solar return, but how you would approaching this case,
it is still a taboo subject for many astrologers to talk so litle can be found .
I am dealing with a very interesting solar return which has almost every classik sign you would guess.
But how many of them are enough to be sure?
According to an article by Starlink on our EDUCATION BOARD
HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

QUOTE from the article:

'.....A Solar Return chart should always be looked at in connection with your natal chart , at least according to my own experiences, because we want to see what our natal planets are doing this year and looking at their positions in the SR chart is one way doing that. Putting them on a 2-wheel chart is a good way of viewing them. Put the natal chart in the inner wheel. Use different colours (for the planets, highlight them by hand if you print it out) for both charts. Personally I draw a Solar Return chart, then also a Natal chart with the SR positions around the wheel. That way you can also keep an eye on the natal chart positions of planets.

Note:You can also view the Solar Return as a chart on its own, but it wont tell you as much as when you compare with the natal chart :smile:

It is not easy to interprete a Solar Return chart because very often what we see in there, reflects the hopes and wishes of the individual and not necessary what will happen to him/her. That is also why we have to look at the birth potential. If the Solar Return shows a fantastic career move, but in the natal chart it is clearly seen that any career attempt is going to be non existent (when the woman is a mother rather than a career type) or when there is no fire present, nor any ambition to be seen (Cardinal mode), then we have to be careful. It could be a wish, not a reality......'

keep in mind as well that unless the natal chart is accurate regarding time of birth
then the solar return is not accurate either