Asc conjunct Asc in solar return!

Neptune Rising

Hello!

Its my birthday today!!!

Could I ask a few questions about my solar return please?

Ive read in a few places, SR Ascendant conjucnt natal Ascendant is a BAD sign. Is this true? I just dont know what to make of this.

My progressed Sun is reaching 29 degrees Aqua, this may be the crisis that this Asc Asc conjuuct could be.

Could I pleease ask what sort of things to expect this year?

Venus is in the 1st, with Juno and Pluto. Love and marriage? Transformation of my self. Hmm, that might be fitting, as Ascendant conjunct Ascendant - it will be a big year! That could be why - Venus, Juno and Pluto.

SR Venus conjunct natal Mars in both 1st houses. Seems nice, may even out the Mars in the 7th house problems.

Mars is in the 7th, poss challenges or arguments in dealings with others.

Saturn is inthe 9th, Im embarking on an intensive course of study in Feb.

This has been puzzling me... Moon in the 5th house, either critical 29 aries according to my programme, or 0 degrees Taurus in Astrodienst. And Ceres is in there too. Does this mean I will get pregnant this year? This moon is in trine with natal Mars, and MArs is ruler of natal 5th...? But also SR Pluto is trine this SR Moon. My progressed chart has progressed Jupiter and Venus in conjunction - Jupiter natally rules my Ascendant and in the progressed, and Venus rules prog 5th house. In September, progressed Moon will be in progressed 5th house and sextiles prog Jupiter/Venus.

Thats as far as I get with this.

Could anyone offer any interpretations?

HEres is solar return

Solar return with natal and houses

Progressed chart for September 2008

Thanks very much
Neptune Rising

Last edited:

Kingsley

Lucky you to get a solar return with the same ascendant. Its a good year to "be you" it seems.

Happy birthday

kingsley

athan

Neptune Rising said:
Hello!

Its my birthday today!!!

Could I ask a few questions about my solar return please?

Ive read in a few places, SR Ascendant conjucnt natal Ascendant is a BAD sign. Is this true? I just dont know what to make of this.

Hi there Neptune and

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

I don't know much but I do know this SR asc conjuct natal asc is not bad. It is not only good, it is powerful. It's your year!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Athan

noouraz2

Old thread but maybe somebody can answer OP's question. Or maybe OP can talk about his year?

I am going through the same situation SR Asc conjuct Natal Asc

It's a special year so far. I was born in Jan and alomst 4 months passed now!

I got a job for the first time and my psychological state is getting better, I am doing a business now and it's going very well!

Although, I have PLUTO, SATURN AND MERCURY in SR 1st house !!

Just wanted to share....:smile:

Asto

I registered to this forum just to report that in the year when my SR ASC conjucted my natal ASC I got married and had my son. It was the year of the biggest ever changes in my life.

Fz hb

Hey everyone.
Found this thread while searching natal asc conjunct sr asc. But my sr asc is in natal 12th house, just 4 degrees away from natal asc. Does that also mean something good. I Can't find much about this kind if conjunction between the two ascendants. I don't know if I should even consider this as conjunction
Thoughts?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hey everyone.
Found this thread while searching natal asc conjunct sr asc. But my sr asc is in natal 12th house, just 4 degrees away from natal asc. Does that also mean something good. I Can't find much about this kind if conjunction between the two ascendants. I don't know if I should even consider this as conjunction
Thoughts?

Yes, it's a conj. and since it is so close to the natal Asc. I would consider it a 1st house conj. You've come home and it's a year where you feel confident and on solid ground. It will be a year you come to know your true interests and so many people make major changes.

If you want, start a new thread with your chart and solar return in the predictive astrology forum and people may help give you some insight into your year ahead.

MD

Last edited: