Sun conjunct SR Ascendant

ethertwist

In my SR chart for this year, my Sun is exactly conjunct the SR Asc. I looked at my past SR charts and the only other instance I've found of this for me was when I turned 4 (29 years ago), so needless to say, I don't have too much recollection for how that aspected manifested itself.

Have you experienced this aspect and if so, what was the flavor of that year for you? Any significant experiences or changes in particular that you attributed to it??

Thanks in advance!
:smile:

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
creative self expression will be at forefront of year, beginning immediately following return. as sun passes thru SR houses throughout year, pay close watch to SR planets it aspects, as the energy of that aspect will take on a very personal feel since SRSun and Asc are one this year.
Any personal planets of natal chart on SR angles in square or opp. to SR sun/asc?
A year definitely ripe to start something ~ initiate some kind of new direction or activity ~ think mars ~
definitely a year you will present yourself directly and creatively.

ethertwist

creative self expression will be at forefront of year, beginning immediately following return. as sun passes thru SR houses throughout year, pay close watch to SR planets it aspects, as the energy of that aspect will take on a very personal feel since SRSun and Asc are one this year.
Any personal planets of natal chart on SR angles in square or opp. to SR sun/asc?
A year definitely ripe to start something ~ initiate some kind of new direction or activity ~ think mars ~
definitely a year you will present yourself directly and creatively.

Thanks for responding, MaeMae!:smile:

I thouhgt it must have something to do with self-expression, but the first house is sometimes difficult for me to grasp since it seems to encompass so much. I will definitely observe the Sun's movement through the SR houses and the subsequent aspects it makes with other SR planets. I hope you're right that it signals the potential for starting something new. I'm really ready to do just that!

The most acute aspect is an exact square from Saturn, so not only is it squaring the Sun (24 Cancer), but my SR Asc (23 Cancer) along with it. Not exactly the most ideal aspect to embody for a year, but hopefully it will mean that whatever I start will have the potential to be lasting(?).

The Ascendant dregree (and my Sun) is in my 12th house natally, but close to the Ascendant (about 10 deg), so I'm not sure how to blend the interpretation of a Rising Sun with the fact that it's essentially the 12th house brought to the 1st for the year. I guess I'll find out...

Please don't hesitate to share personal experiences here!

Fz hb

Hey
I am about to have something similar. My sr ascendant (20 cancer) will be conjunct natal ascendant (24 cancer) but it will be in 12th house. Can you please share your experience about how it affected you
Thanks

AtlanticPacific

Hi!
I have this in my current SR. It also opposes SR Uranus on the SR DESC and I did enter a relationship during the year. I also rekindled a friendship with someone I hadn't spoken with in years. So for me it seems to have played out in relationships.

Will no doubt bring you change of some sort! It's a powerful aspect. All the best!