Suddenly started taking recreational drugs every weekend.

Chrysalis

Its been going on for about a month now, ive been trying to find the Planetry transit trigger, and the night we started was on the 13th September when moon was in Pisces 17 degrees conjunct Neptune. It was actually the exact same time too of the exact conjunction. Looking at my SR chart, would you say its coming from my SR chart ruler Jupiter square Neptune. ?
And im trying to work out how long it will last for, every week i'm saying not this weekend, weekend comes and all i want to do is do more.

Sr Jupiter is also conjunct my natal Neptune.

solar return 2019.jpg

Chrysalis

If you are willing to share, how hard are the drugs?

Oh only Ecstasy pills. But i suppose they are bad enough in the long term.

I did use to take them in my early 20's for a few years, but now its come back. And Neptune was retrograde at the time by Transit and SR, when ive just restarted.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Ah, I see. Then the fact that you did them in the past is a clue. Could you pull up the charts for when you first did it? Comparing between then and now might pinpoint the planets responsible for the habit.

Chrysalis

Ah, I see. Then the fact that you did them in the past is a clue. Could you pull up the charts for when you first did it? Comparing between then and now might pinpoint the planets responsible for the habit.

I can't it was years back, and i can't remember the exact year it was. It was like sometime in the early 2000's but i cant remember the actual year.

Looking at this years SR surely Jupiter square Neptune must be responsible ? Especially when moon by transit was conjunct Neptune the night i first got back in to them.

waybread

Jupiter and moon square Neptune.

But many people have these aspects in their prognosticative charts. I have Jupiter square Neptune natally.

And im trying to work out how long it will last for, every week i'm saying not this weekend, weekend comes and all i want to do is do more.

So for all the people who truly care about you and your well-being, how do you proposed to nip this thing in the bud?

What would you do instead that would support you in using your Neptune-Jupiter in a healthy way?

conspiracy theorist

That's a possible explanation. As well as the Venus/Mars conjunction on your Sun in the 9th - it being in Virgo would also mean it being triggered on the day leading up to the drug usage.

It is said that when the sign on the solar return SR is the same as the sign on the natal ascendant that it is going to be significant year for the individual. Do you find this year to be one that stands in your life?

Chrysalis

Jupiter and moon square Neptune.

But many people have these aspects in their prognosticative charts. I have Jupiter square Neptune natally.

So for all the people who truly care about you and your well-being, how do you proposed to nip this thing in the bud?

What would you do instead that would support you in using your Neptune-Jupiter in a healthy way?

Well not having a Jupiter square Neptune in my natal chart, im not very good with controlling the energy. I really feel like i'm caught in some kind of web at the minute, when the weekend comes all i want to do is the same thing.

What else could i even use a Jupiter square Neptune for, i don't even know much about this aspect tbt.

Chrysalis

That's a possible explanation. As well as the Venus/Mars conjunction on your Sun in the 9th - it being in Virgo would also mean it being triggered on the day leading up to the drug usage.
Yes and Venus rules my natal 5th house, and is my time lord for this year.
It is said that when the sign on the solar return SR is the same as the sign on the natal ascendant that it is going to be significant year for the individual. Do you find this year to be one that stands in your life?

Not so far, but then again its only been 1 1/2 months. But i actually forgot that, yes your right. My natal Asc is 29 + degrees Sagg though, sometimes i don't even class myself as a Sagg Asc.

JUPITERASC

Its been going on for about a month now, ive been trying to find the Planetry transit trigger, and the night we started was on the 13th September when moon was in Pisces 17 degrees conjunct Neptune. It was actually the exact same time too of the exact conjunction.
Looking at my SR chart, would you say its coming from my SR chart ruler
Jupiter square Neptune. ?
A Solar Return chart is read in tandem with the natal chart
on which it is always based
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

And im trying to work out how long it will last for,

every week i'm saying not this weekend, weekend comes and all i want to do is do more.

Sr Jupiter is also conjunct my natal Neptune.
View attachment 82653
and currently it is a weekend :smile:
Oh only Ecstasy pills.
But i suppose they are bad enough in the long term.

I did use to take them in my early 20's for a few years, but now
its come back.
And Neptune was retrograde at the time by Transit and SR, when ive just restarted.

I can't it was years back, and i can't remember the exact year it was.
It was like sometime in the early 2000's but i cant remember the actual year.
Looking at this years SR surely Jupiter square Neptune must be responsible ?

Especially when moon by transit was conjunct Neptune the night i first got back in to them.
would be most helpful to view solar return bi wheel with natal
Well not having a Jupiter square Neptune in my natal chart, im not very good with controlling the energy.

I really feel like i'm caught in some kind of web at the minute,
when the weekend comes all i want to do is the same thing.

What else could i even use a Jupiter square Neptune for, i don't even know much
about this aspect tbt.

Not so far, but then again its only been 1 1/2 months. But i actually forgot that, yes your right. My natal Asc is 29 + degrees Sagg though, sometimes i don't even class myself as a Sagg Asc.
would make for more reliable delineation to have a natal chart to view

Last edited:

Chrysalis

A Solar Return chart is read in tandem with the natal chart
on which it is always based
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763
Yes i know, hence why ive given explanation of aspects to natal
and currently it is a weekend :smile:
It sure is yes :bandit:
would be most helpful to view solar return bi wheel with natal

would make for more reliable delineation to have a natal chart to view

There's obviously a reason why not many members on here (Including yourself) care not to share their natal, so for that reason im not sharing mine.

CT's managed to work my natal out without me sharing it, its not that hard really.

JUPITERASC

Yes i know, hence why ive given explanation of aspects to natalIt sure is yes :bandit:
There's obviously a reason why not many members on here
(Including yourself) care not to share their natal, so
for that reason im not sharing mine.
clearly members have different reasons for not posting chart data
and

since you've mentioned myself directly

it's very simple
I don't request chart readings
so

no chart data
Q.E.D.

CT's managed to work my natal out without me sharing it, its not that hard really.
that's great
well obviously it's understandable that on an online forum
publicly accessible
you prefer anonymity
and I respect that
so I won't speculate
it may be fun
but it's so unreliable
meanwhile consider phrasing your issue as an horary question
Horary is designed to provide answers in the absence of a natal chart :smile:

Chrysalis

Im referring to my SR hence why posting the query of other peoples thoughts in the solar return thread.

And im not requesting a chart reading Jupiter, i just wanted other peoples thoughts on a specific aspect thats maybe caused it.

I real feel like you have a problem with me most times, idk why...but whatever.

If you want to know if any SR planet is aspecting a natal just ask. But ive already given the most important ones, and also CT has.

Ukpoohbear

Are you feeling lonely? I think too mentioned splitting up with your boyfriend before you left the forum for a while. Partying is ok to catch up with friends but doing it every weekend is filling a void. I smoke cannabis for days on end when I first get paid and it feels good to forget about reality but then I have to adjust back to not being high for the rest of the month and it’s not actually that bad yet still every moth I wanna get high to fill the void of loneliness. It’s really hard to make proper connections especially when everyone is busy or settling down. And then with uppers, I don’t know about you but when I’ve taken them life gets messy, the parties get messier and you start to want the stability back again, well that’s what partying used to be like for me, just messy and chaotic after the initial fun.

conspiracy theorist

I'm not surprised that this recent event goes back to the conjunctions of Venus in your chart.

Yeah, it's reason why I've asked because we've spoken about how don't relate to having the ascendant in Sagittarius. One possibility could be that you are in fact a Cap ascendant (the possibility being a little higher if you are using a rounded birth time on your natal chart).

The second possibility, and I think one that is major, is the state of your ascendant ruler. You've mentioned some things about your past and origins and I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that it is unaspected in your chart. Also notice it's whole sign location. If you haven't already, take some time to do some research on unaspected planets. With that, combine what you know about sign relationships, signification of houses and ruler/sign relationships.

The funny thing is that something similar would happen if you were a Cap ascendant. I could elaborate if you want or you could connect the dots on your own.

Chrysalis

I'm not surprised that this recent event goes back to the conjunctions of Venus in your chart.
Yes before you mentioned it, i didnt even think about the venus (time lord) conjunctions in my chart, i was more focused on jupiter square neptune.
Yeah, it's reason why I've asked because we've spoken about how don't relate to having the ascendant in Sagittarius. One possibility could be that you are in fact a Cap ascendant (the possibility being a little higher if you are using a rounded birth time on your natal chart).
I had to get my birthtime from the hospital though, as i never had my birthtime, so i thought it must have been quite accurate.
The second possibility, and I think one that is major, is the state of your ascendant ruler. You've mentioned some things about your past and origins and I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that it is unaspected in your chart. Also notice it's whole sign location. If you haven't already, take some time to do some research on unaspected planets. With that, combine what you know about sign relationships, signification of houses and ruler/sign relationships.
Another good point CT, yep an unaspected Jupiter. I'll take a look/read of the link.I think thats why its getting out of hand, as i don't know how to control it, being unaspected.
The funny thing is that something similar would happen if you were a Cap ascendant. I could elaborate if you want or you could connect the dots on your own.

Please elaborate, i like your elaborations. :happy:

I can't believe ive got a new SR, i was so excited about, that just involves me taking drugs....i mean this is gonna f**k me up now for the rest of the year. Im sure its also to do with my natal Venus also conjunct Pluto. Ive always been in this kind of underworld lifestyle.

conspiracy theorist

It's understandable why you'd look at that aspect to come to that conclusion, since a way to read that aspect is "substance use getting out of hand". Jupiter in the 1st is interesting, since according to this Jupiter conjunct the ascendant was the aspect which showed up the most in drug takers and alcoholics charts. Which goes to show that JA is usually inebriated when he posts.

But Venus conjunct Mars is an aspect that speaks to strong appetites and sensation-seeking, and Pluto close by could mean that your tastes turn to the darker side of things. And based on previous discussions, it seems to be active in times when things get out of hand for you. Couple that with an unaspected Jupiter ruling the ascendant and we see a vivid picture being painted, one that we don't need to stress too much.

With regard to Cap ascendant, Saturn is in a similar state as Jupiter, except it it finds itself in conjunction with one other planet. This aspect is also unintegrated with the rest of the chart and can also means it runs away with the chart since it's hard to control. So you have a lot of things in your chart that indicate that this can get ungovernable and excessive for you.

conspiracy theorist

I can't believe ive got a new SR, i was so excited about, that just involves me taking drugs....i mean this is gonna f**k me up now for the rest of the year. Im sure its also to do with my natal Venus also conjunct Pluto. Ive always been in this kind of underworld lifestyle.

My SR looks like things might blow up for me in a big way, not without personal risk involved, though (Mars opp. Uranus across the horizon). "May you live in interesting times" is what comes to mind.

Chrysalis

It's understandable why you'd look at that aspect to come to that conclusion, since a way to read that aspect is "substance use getting out of hand". Jupiter in the 1st is interesting, since according to this Jupiter conjunct the ascendant was the aspect which showed up the most in drug takers and alcoholics charts. Which goes to show that JA is usually inebriated when he posts.
Do you think that because my natal Jupiter is exalted this would add to the "getting out of hand" or would make it less harmful ?
But Venus conjunct Mars is an aspect that speaks to strong appetites and sensation-seeking, and Pluto close by could mean that your tastes turn to the darker side of things. And based on previous discussions, it seems to be active in times when things get out of hand for you. Couple that with an unaspected Jupiter ruling the ascendant and we see a vivid picture being painted, one that we don't need to stress too much.
I think with Pluto close by its made me be someone who likes to live on the edge, not all the time, but at certain points in my life i get that plutonic feeling. Which is most likely when my Mars/Venus has been activated or aspected.
With regard to Cap ascendant, Saturn is in a similar state as Jupiter, except it it finds itself in conjunction with one other planet. This aspect is also unintegrated with the rest of the chart and can also means it runs away with the chart since it's hard to control. So you have a lot of things in your chart that indicate that this can get ungovernable and excessive for you.
My natal Saturn also closely squares my 5th house moon.

Im going to read through the unaspected planets link you left in a previous post, to learn more about this Jupiter.