solar return assistance

Ahlexefh1

Hello all! I was wondering if i could get some interpretations with my Solar Return and what you guys may think..

So i see that my 10th house in my SR is in cancer which is my 8th house. Would this potentially bring issues regarding Other Peoples money? I know that my natal planets would be opposing my SR 10th House and i have several SR planets conjunct my natal 2nd house planets. Would this indicate issues with money? I do feel alot more grounded and that i am getting better with my Resources, within the year ive been saving more than i have in the past and i feel more frugal with it. What are your thoughts in regard to this part?

Now as far as my SR ASC in libra, i then look at my SR venus and see it in the same sign as my natal venus is. What would this indicate? How does my SR ASC IN Libra effect me at this moment considering my SR With Natal???

Also if anyone else sees something interesting to them about my SR please feel free to comment. These are my 2 main points that i see that i am curious about but of course if anyone has anything more than what i have said please share.

-Thank You very much!-

Attachments

• solarreturnwnatal.jpg
    solarreturnwnatal.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 29