Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 08-16-2019, 06:44 PM

Question Will Indianapolis be a good place to relocate to?

My partner and I agreed to separate in the next few months. I told him I'm ready to live on my own again for various reasons. So I've been looking at places locally (here in Tampa), but recently have also considered Indianapolis. I visited during a speaking tour to promote my art. I had a great time overall. I have a friend there and the community really was excited about me, as well as having a wonderful familiar vibe.

So I checked my ACG map on astro.com and most of the aspects are pretty good. Then I checked my relocation chart. It's mostly similar to where I am now and still mostly similar to my original natal chart. The ASC is at LEO 16*07 vs original 16*08. The major difference is it puts Pluto in tighter conjunction with my IC. The MC/IC changes to Taurus/Scorpio 7*07 vs original 12*42. This concerns me a little mainly because I have also considered this to be a place I'd possibly purchase my first home.

According to the ACG Map I have:
  • Crossing Sun (AC) / Mercury (AC)
  • Crossing Mars (DC) /Jupiter (MC)
  • Crossing Venus (DC)/Moon's Nodes (NN on AC)
  • Crossing Sun (DC) /Chiron (IC)
  • Crossing Jupiter (IC) /Saturn (AC)

Most of these are pretty good aspects. It seems to be a good place for me to find a bit more stability and structure without impeding my creativity. Looking back on my tour I kind of chuckle at the Venus/Moon crossing because I went on a date with this amazing guy in Chicago, and in Indianapolis, I also had more eyes on me it seems. So despite its conservative small-town vibes maybe I'll have better luck in matters of the heart.

Below is my relocation chart for Indy. I'd love any additional insights/opinions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg indyrelocation.jpg (52.6 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by tupieta; 08-16-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Unread 08-17-2019, 12:14 AM

Re: Will Indianapolis be a good place to relocate to?

Having Pluto in a closer conjunction to your IC is not a bad thing at all. Pluto is exalted here, in Scorpio, and is more at home in the 4th than the 3rd.

Pluto conjunct IC is a comfortable place for the secretive, deep energy of Pluto. It likes to dig in, from a safe secure, stable location.

Buying a home with Pluto close to the IC is a natural move. It shouldn't be a hindrance at all--may even be a helpful placement for that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-20-2019), monpetitloup (11-15-2019), tupieta (08-17-2019)
Unread 08-17-2019, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Having Pluto in a closer conjunction to your IC is not a bad thing at all. Pluto is exalted here, in Scorpio, and is more at home in the 4th than the 3rd.

Pluto conjunct IC is a comfortable place for the secretive, deep energy of Pluto. It likes to dig in, from a safe secure, stable location.

Buying a home with Pluto close to the IC is a natural move. It shouldn't be a hindrance at all--may even be a helpful placement for that.
Ohhh that makes sense! I think sometimes I get caught up in the anxiety-inducing rhetoric about Pluto always being this intense and tough planet. But what you describe is exactly what I'm seeking. I nice low-key city that can be a sort of "place of returning" for me. A place where I create freely without distractions, do my spiritual work, etc. But still, have access to a metro art community like Chicago. Plus the cost of living is much better than Chicago or where I am currently.
The Following User Says Thank You to tupieta For This Useful Post:
katydid (08-17-2019)
Unread 08-17-2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupieta View Post
Ohhh that makes sense! I think sometimes I get caught up in the anxiety-inducing rhetoric about Pluto always being this intense and tough planet. But what you describe is exactly what I'm seeking. I nice low-key city that can be a sort of "place of returning" for me. A place where I create freely without distractions, do my spiritual work, etc. But still, have access to a metro art community like Chicago. Plus the cost of living is much better than Chicago or where I am currently.
That^^ describes your Pluto very well. It is nicely aspected with an applying conjunction from Venus and a sextile to Neptune in the 5th, of art and creativity and love and children.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-20-2019), monpetitloup (11-15-2019), tupieta (08-17-2019)
Unread 08-20-2019, 03:23 PM

Yes, the change is subtle. It also puts the sun/mercury/Jupiter/Uranus t-square anchored more firmly in the creative 5th.
Good luck with the move.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
tupieta (08-20-2019)

Tags
good, indianapolis, place, relocate