Will 2020 be better for me?

PurpleReign

Hi,

I've had a fairly rough 2019 so far, and while there have definitely been some positive things that I'm quite happy with, it's otherwise felt somewhat "karmic" and difficult in nature -- in two major areas (career and personal). I was wondering if my solar return for 2020 shows any positive life changes or new beginnings, or if it will be another overall difficult year?

I've never done an SR before, so my interpretations are probably off. For instance, in my 2019 SR, I have Jupiter in the 4th house and I took it to mean that area will be positive for me this year, but it was actually one of the most difficult. In 2020, I see I have stellium in the third, so short distance travel and communication will be big themes.

With Mars, Saturn, and Pluto there maybe there will be many arguments? Merc in the 4th might mean I will be focused on family life a lot? Sun and chiron in the 5th might mean I will desire fun (probably romantic since it is the 5th) but it will be difficult to find the time or opportunity for it (chiron)? Venus is in a good place but conjuncts Uranus, so maybe that supports the Sun and chiron in 5th?

PR

Attachments

• My2020.jpg
    My2020.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 43

three M symbols

Hi
In your previous SR you said you had a difficult year.
Jupiter is called a "benefic" but expands all it touches (negativity also).

All your planets are below the horizon, so I guess it will be a "private year"..

This year I had SR Mercury and Sun in 4th house. + a cancer ascendant
It was a year about building emotionnal security, mainly. (I had to let go a lot of fears and bad emotions linked to my past, my imagination, etc..). Mercury was in an emotional position in 4th house (not so easy for me, because I'm a virgo sun and moon).

Of course Mercury can also deals with home or family here.

Sun in 5th house seems a nice placement.
It could plays out in different ways.. Creativity, self expression, romance, childs, sexuality, fun, entertainment, new hobbies..
Neptune in 5th.. increase creativity, expression of a kind of spirituality, dissolution of some "ego (sun) negative traits" (with chiron if he plays out in a good way)..
Or a kind of confusion in the 5th house (ego, things you enjoy, romance, self expression, etc..)

Your SR ASC oppose Venus, so, relationships (or how you see it) could be an important theme of this year. Because Scorpio is a water sign, moon a water planet and doesn't like to be in scorpio, I guess you'll have to deal with relationships matters, from an emotional point of view. (like learning to trust people more, or quit affective dependancies, things like that..).
(Venus could represent peoples but also something you value, your desires)

Scorpio ASC want to protect himself to not be vulnerable. You'll want to take care of yourself and listen to your emotions/instinct (moon in 1st house). This placement can also represent needs linked to children, or other creations/project growth (because Moon protect things that takes time to grow, things you feed with your emotions, and you care for)

Venus conjunct Uranus could represent "falling in love quickly".. or quick relationship.
ASC opposing Uranus "Need of freedom, to follow your instinct and be more independant". Could create quick changes in relationships.

So, independance, relations with people or something, emotional security or home + 5th house could be important things of this year
3rd houses placements could represents new knowledge, intellectual things, or siblings/neighborhood

I have probably made mistakes because I don't have a lot of experience with SR chart reading. So, don't take it all too seriously.
(and try to look at it with your natal chart for more accuracy)

Wishing you a good year!

Last edited:

PurpleReign

Hi
In your previous SR you said you had a difficult year.
Jupiter is called a "benefic" but expands all it touches (negativity also).

All your planets are below the horizon, so I guess it will be a "private year"..

This year I had SR Mercury and Sun in 4th house. + a cancer ascendant
It was a year about building emotionnal security, mainly. (I had to let go a lot of fears and bad emotions linked to my past, my imagination, etc..). Mercury was in an emotional position in 4th house (not so easy for me, because I'm a virgo sun and moon).

Of course Mercury can also deals with home or family here.

Sun in 5th house seems a nice placement.
It could plays out in different ways.. Creativity, self expression, romance, childs, sexuality, fun, entertainment, new hobbies..
Neptune in 5th.. increase creativity, expression of a kind of spirituality, dissolution of some "ego (sun) negative traits" (with chiron if he plays out in a good way)..
Or a kind of confusion in the 5th house (ego, things you enjoy, romance, self expression, etc..)

Your SR ASC oppose Venus, so, relationships (or how you see it) could be an important theme of this year. Because Scorpio is a water sign, moon a water planet and doesn't like to be in scorpio, I guess you'll have to deal with relationships matters, from an emotional point of view. (like learning to trust people more, or quit affective dependancies, things like that..).
(Venus could represent peoples but also something you value, desires.)

Scorpio ASC want to protect himself to not be vulnerable. You'll want to take care of yourself and listen to your emotions (moon in 1st house). It can also represent needs linked to children, or other creations/project growth (because Moon protect things that takes time to grow, things you feed with your emotions, and you care for)

Venus conjunct Uranus could represent "falling in love quickly".. or quick relationship.
ASC opposing Uranus "Need of freedom, to follow your instinct and be more independant". Could create quick changes in relationships.

So, independance, relations with people or something, emotional security or home + 5th house could be important things of this year

3rd houses placements could represents new knowledge, intellectual things, or siblings/neighborhood

I have probably made mistakes because I don't have a lot of experience with SR chart reading. So, don't take it all to seriously.

(and try to look at it with your natal chart for more accuracy)

Wishing you a good year!

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm going to take note of this and see how my 2020 plays out in comparison to what you wrote. I've got a pretty decent memory, so I'll try to give updates on some of the bigger themes as they unfold. Thanks again for your response!