Solar return tidbits!

Hello!

I thought it would be interesting to read about your personal experiences with solar returns in shorter tidbits. How certain placements have manifested as real life events. I will share some of mine as well :)

1. SR Venus conjunct Sun - I have had this twice and both years a new relationship came into my life. For me this has been a sole indicator of falling in love. Other placements like Sun in 5th house etc have shown some activity in romance department but never love.

2. Earth ascendant years have always been very bland and emotionless. Even if I have some other placements that should indicate more colourful events, then Earth rising seems to dampen everything. Not a bad year, just boring.

3. Mars in 7th house draws people who want to argue and fight with you and blame you for being the agressive one.

4. Scorpio AS - relocation and moving away!

5. Moon in 5th house - very strong placement for romance. "First times" in love, like losing your virginity or first relationship or moving in with your SO.

three M symbols

Hi

Cancer sr ASC + sr Moon in sr IC - emotionnal year full of confusion & emotional questions.

sr Saturn square sr ASC or Sun or the planet that rules your MC ruler - delays in projects

rs Jupiter & rs Venus is 5th house - nice things about sexuality

Saturn in 6th house (natal 2nd house) - A lot of improvements in work skills/work plans, etc..

Uranus oppose Venus - difficulties to deal with relationships/relating to people