Sun Return to Natal House

kris10

Greetings All

I looked ahead to my SR for 2020-2021 and see that my Sun will be in the same house as my natal chart (as will my NN). That is 10 degrees Scorpio in the 12th.
Do you know the significance of this placement in the SR? I may be able to feel into it when it comes closer to that year but I am curious about your experiences with this occurrence.

Thank you.

JUPITERASC

Greetings All
I looked ahead to my SR for 2020-2021 and see that my Sun will be in the same house as my natal chart (as will my NN). That is 10 degrees Scorpio in the 12th.
Do you know the significance of this placement in the SR?
I may be able to feel into it when it comes closer to that year
but I am curious about your experiences with this occurrence.
Thank you.
there are twelve different possibilities of sign for a natal sun :smile:
and twelve different possibilities of house for a natal sun
and multiple different possibilities of planetary aspects with natal sun
and so
everyones experience is different

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

kris10

Was just curious what the significance of the sun returning to the house of birth in a SR chart might mean.
Thanks for all of that though...

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you mean your solar return chart has the same houses as your natal? Or do you mean the sun is back in the same natal house at your solar return?

The sun is always transiting its natal house at the solar return. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a solar return.

If the solar return houses are the same as your natal houses, it's a time when the theme of your life is extra emphasized. Energy doubling down in the areas of your life that the natal chart emphasizes.

kris10

Ok, this was helpful. Thabk you.
I know the sun is always at the same degree as natal in a SR chart. This SR had the house positions the same house as my natal/birth chart.