Interpretation of two different Solar Return locations chart, need help

roant14

Hello everyone,

So I've asked a question regarding SR location before, because I think I have two different locations; the current location and resident location. I've tried several suggestion on how to read them. The thing is that I'm still confused on how to interpret them as one entity.

I try to look at my sr chart (current SR location) and found that my SR Jupiter currently sit on 2nd house sr, with heavily loaded 6th house. But when I change the SR location as my resident, the saturn sit on 2nd house sr and I have bunch of planets on 5th house and little bit 6th house.

What I notice these past two months, I kinda have this "wrong time, wrong timing" situation (job calls, etc). I also move a lot too (probably because of Uranus on 4th house natal and 6th house SR). I have some interviews, but I cannot afford the accommodation, not to mention other rejections too. In the other hand, I suddenly got some odd jobs from freelancing (not stable and definitely not often), but sometimes they just popped off out of nowhere. It kinda weird actually.

So, anyone have their interpretation?

Attachments

• location 1 (sr resident location).jpg
    location 1 (sr resident location).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 24
  • location 2 (sr current location).jpg
    location 2 (sr current location).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 25