"Am I doomed?"; "Will I die single?" "Is there any love relationship in my chart?"

ardentika

"Am I doomed?"; "Will I die single?" "Is there any love relationship in my chart?"

You get the idea. I've noticed this agenda happening more and more. It's normal, we all want love, and it's getting rarer and rarer, almost those who have love are God's chosen ones. And people want to know why.. so they turn to astrology, and mystic readers, runes and what not. Somehow with astrology they always try to blame the stars, and 90% of the people here fail to IDENTIFY themselves with their planets. Because a planet is that. It's not an outside force, or God that's making you experience this, it's all you , with all the flaws and all the good ****.

But why do we always blame ourselves or our chart?
We live in an individualistic society, no one wants to be vulnerable or be in a relationship, because everyone waits for something better. So.. it's our fault, everyone, as a collective consciousness. Stop looking at the planets for answers, and start finding them within.

Everyone is here to experience love in their own way, that's why we have all of this planetary combinations. And there is no right or wrong way. Someone people have a lot of lessons to learn when it comes to that, and they are rarely pleasant, but they are lessons and they promote growth. Growth promotes happiness and happy relationships.

But now there is this agenda of fearful generation that doesn't want to make any mistakes and looks for answers in a "higher power" and that again gets corrupted.

Hell, there are so many ******** written on the internet about this topic, that even I got scared when I first got into astrology. This is toxic and dangerous. I don't blame the people who have fallen in this trap given the fact how many gloomy articles we have for Saturn in 7th, or Pluto in 7th or Mars... and so on.

I can't tell you how many people I know with Saturn in 7th who DO have relationships, yeah they aren't perfect, they might be on and off, but they are there. Same with people who have other hard aspects to their 7th or "malefic" planets.

Each planet has a level of manifestation, and it's up to us on which level we let it play out. Awareness changes everything. I see very little people speak of spirituality on this forum, which is such a huge mistake, because people take astrology for written science. Astrology IS part of spirituality, it is an occult science, and can be looked at only if one has that awareness, otherwise it becomes toxic.

You can't take the lesson of a planet unless you are AWARE of it. Astrology can be such a helping tool to accelerate that process. Instead of living a whole human life with miserable love life, simply because you just don't know what's wrong and you feel doomed, instead you have all this info to learn and work on that area that's blocking you. Astrology is like a better version of psychology, nothing more.

Here is a small example from my chart. I have Venus square Moon, that often times made me attract guys that would end up making me feel unlovable. I also have Mars in 7th, that's opposite Saturn in 1st. Yukes. With time and help of astrology I realized that this is true. That deep down somewhere, there is this pattern and feeling of unworthiness, that's why I play it out in my relationships, so that it can CATCH my attention and I can solve it. Took me some time but it worked. Now I know for which feelings I have to watch out and have to heal. This also calls for acceptance. Accepting who you are, what you want, accepting your chart and your planets as if they are just a picture of your inner self. Not some malefic gods who punish you and compell your life.

People who know very little astrology have no problem with relationships, and somehow those who do always have a problem and always look for explanations and excuses in their chart. This has to stop, it's a vicious circle.

No one blocks love but we ourselves. Our fears, our expectations, and our ego. And astrology can tell you where your fears lie, your expectations and your ego, so that you can transform it.

Peace.

Januarystorm

Re: "Am I doomed?"; "Will I die single?" "Is there any love relationship in my chart?

i totally agree

i sometimes see astrologers (not just on this forum, but over the entire internet/youtube/blogs/etc etc) that truly frighten me. they present this fatalistic message, giving deeply detrimental and negative answers with such a level of conviction as if they were truly god himself. i wonder how they themselves are doing in life- as i understand that happy people wouldnt be throwing around such unhappy messages. but the level of conviction in their right-ness is what is most scary- we are all humans and we are all capable of making mistakes, even the most intelligent of all astrologer can make mistakes- that is normal. what if you give someone such a negative answer- and they of course- fueled by your level of expertise and near-god like certainty- believe you completely. and because of your negative advice they will have pain, they will suffer or they will do something that will negatively impact their life- you never know what your words can do. why would you want to cause someone pain- its not right. its like giving someone a diagnosis- you have to be 100000 percent sure that you are correct or else horrid things can happen- and since no one can be 10000 percent for sure- blatantly screaming out things like you will never get married or you will never have children- is not only unethical- its stupid.

i agree this generation has turned to astrology to look for why some things in their life are going in a direction they do not prefer- and i think this is a positive thing. by taking out the fatalistic life predictions and focusing more on the psychological insight the chart can give- which has such tremendous value i cannot stress this enough- we can truly help people, and people can truly help themselves. know thyself. thats the most important thing in life. and by knowing yourself- understanding yourself- you can change yourself- . and changing yourself is the ONLY thing that is necessary in order for ANYTHING else to change- you cannot control- nor would you want to- the outside- the change you make within will change your relationships/financial situation/career/family life and so on.

reality is like a mirror. now- we understand that in order for our reflection to smile back to us when we look in the mirror- we must smile first. then the reflection has no choice but to smile. we cannot however- stare angrily at the reflection screaming at it to smile- bashing our hands on the mirror demanding for it to smile- it doesnt work that way. if we frown- the reflection frowns. but if WE smile- the reflection has no choice but to smile back. this is the same with reality. if you want things to change- YOU have to change first. when YOU change- everything around you changes as well- its a mirror of yourself- nothing more. it doesnt hate you, its not someone else that does something to you- you choose- do you smile or do you frown?

now sometimes its hard to just start smiling when you have been frowning for so long you start to believe that frowning isnt a choice anymore- its a conviction. so you need to understand why you are frowning. this is where astrology comes in.

astrology is a tool to help you understand why you were frowning in the first place, and in understanding that you can turn that frown upside down.

Last edited:

Slytherin88

Re: "Am I doomed?"; "Will I die single?" "Is there any love relationship in my chart?

I think that Western astrology is not fatalistic in itself. But, I think that the biggest mistake astrologers make is not looking at the whole chart. They single out a factor or two and make great (or fatalistic) deduction from it. Being one of those guilty people that made these kinds of threads, I want to say that just because someone complains about smth, doesn't mean that they are unhappy. It's really funny(interesting) how correct astrology can be. Having Saturn in the 8th house doesn't have to mean that you won't have sex until after Saturn return, but it can mean that. We have willpower and there are factors that we can't control. An astrologer said that there are three types of charts: if the left side has more planets than the right one, that means that we are more in control of our destiny. If the right one has more planets, other factors have more influence on us. And, there are charts in the middle.
P.S. I will talk more about this. Must go to sleep now. Should be in bed early. :innocent::sleeping:

ardentika

Where is the logic in that? About the right and left side... It's not true.
That again is personal choice, not planets. What does even destiny mean? No one knows..
How can you be in control of something you don't know? If you have enough self-awareness it doesn't matter where your planets are, it truly does not matter.
Astrology is NOT everything, it's not even that much, I'm getting really tired of the thousands of explanations that just don't work and make no sense.

I beg everyone to stop promoting things they do not understand. Stop playing god, stop trying to explain everything. Stop making people who know less on astrology fearful and hating their charts and themselves. Just. Stop.

Again, with Saturn it's personal choice. Again, there are many other people who had sex later and didn;t have Saturn in 8th.

Slytherin88

Not playing God. At least, I'm talking about me. Astrology should be used to help people and not catastrophize life. We all have good things and bad things there. Now, is someone destined to be alone their entire life? No, but for some people it'll be harder to find someone than the others. What if someone ends up completely paralyzed? What if someone lives in a very dogmatic country? etc. We all have our short ends and blessings in life. In astrology, there are 12 houses or aspects of life. We have different planets there, and in order for them to be in our benefit we must work with their energy. We also have transits that affect our natal charts. I'll explain here briefly:
Saturn in the houses or Capricorn houses: Where we have Capricorn is an area we are very serious about a bit too much. We naturally want to achieve in area where Saturn or Capricorn is, and I find having Saturn in a certain house make you be an early starter, but late finishers. (Saturn in the 8th house means early puberty for some(I have three or more people admitting this)). In order to have success in Saturn house or Capricorn house, we must learn a lot about that house before jumping in. Our goals must be tangible and clear to us. More honest we are with ourselves, more success we will have. Saturn wants us to do even things we don't like or fear, in order to get what we want. I have a very Saturnian love life, and I have to say that even before I learnt astrology as a younger person, I always thought that love must be between older people:love:. In order for someone to have success with Saturnian 5th,7th,8th house or Saturnian Venus or Mars, they must be very honest with themselves and others. If they find that the relationships isn't working or the partner is lying to them, to confront them. Also, they must be able to support themselves and to be able to find strength within before seeking a partner. They can find love, but they must first be mature enough to support themselves.
Mars in houses or Aries: Courage and even willing to defy others in some cases. You must be independent in your goals. You should follow your intuition.
This is just a small example. I can go on. Please, don't be angry at me. I understand what you mean. We don't want astrology to be somekind of self-fulfillment prophecy. Horary astrology did that to me once. Got a bad result, so didn't even truly try. Capricorn in the 7th house brought me people that don't like me at all. Saturn(ruler) is the slowest planets, and that's why there isn't much progress like the other houses. I found friendships very limiting and felt lonely. Saturn wants us to focus on what's important. We must LOVE OURSELVES before anything else. What others think of you shouldn't really matter, because it's NOT IMPORTANT and you can't control it. You can behave well and be friendly, but it has to come from a place of self-confidence. We can't accept the love we feel we don't deserve. At age 26, I have never been in relationship and I always failed to make friendships. With age, I have become more self-aware of my shortcomings and what should I do. I always liked other people and wanted them to be my friends(Saturn in Aquarius), but I let them be mean to me. I let them control my life and my feelings. I don't know if I ever will find love(no I'm not saying I'm doomed not to find love!), and I'm willing to learn how people find love. I'm also aware of things I can't control.
Love is a two-sided street. It's not all dependent on you. Life is so much more than relationships. Saturn (since, people complain more about Saturn. Even though, Neptune can do more damage) doesn't want us to obsess over things. Everybody deserves love, but one must first find love in themselves.

ardentika

What you explain is one thing, but it's another to talk about destiny. I'm sorry, I got too passionate there, because if God exists he knows how long it took me to get out of this fear state of mind, when I first started with astrology, and stop believing I was doomed. And I see other people in this forum falling in that fearful state of mind, and it's detrimental and heart-breaking to see.

Sometimes, there truly is a game of chances. Not everything can be explained by a chart. 3 of my best friends have major Capricorn stelliums, so I know what you mean, it's a hard thing but they manage.

And yes, trust me I know, I'm a Capricorn with sun in 10th, (conj 11th) , and Saturn conj. my AC. I had problem with friendships untill I was 15, even tho I have quite a few planets in my 11th. I've had problems with friendships until I was 20 perhaps, ever since this area in my life is flawless. I've learned how to behave with people, who to trust , and how to set boundaries and not take things personally. Capricorn is my 11th house, so I'm almost mastering everything about it.
And yet you can see, I'm only 23, and I already have done this. Age sometimes hardly matter. There are people who are 17 and have experienced a lot more than a 30y old, and are much kinder and wiser, so again .. astrology and age/timing don't go together.

I absolutely love Saturn, he has been my best friend ever since I knew about that planet. I've always felt him as a very loving parent, I don't fear this planet at all, I adore it. Because Saturn has saved me from much more pain than he has caused. And I agree on Neptune, but I like to keep it traditional and not put much meaning on the trans-neptunian planets, because they, in my opinion, show the rising of consciousness in humanity, and it's still shaky and ungrounded. Maybe that's what the Naptune/Uranus Capricorn generation is meant to do, ground this spirituality to reality.

I disagree slightly, maybe because Saturn is in my 1st, or Mars in 7st, but life IS all about relationships. All type of relationships. Relating to another human being in whatever way you want. It's true that my chart is mostly focused on relations (mars in 7th, Venus/NN in 8th, Jupiter/Pluto 9th) but still, it's what has given me the biggest joy and happiness in my life. Being able to help someone, seeing someone raise from the ashes and move on with their life, seeing my friends succeed and my family achieving goals and being happy. Those are the true things in life for me, same with love.

I don't know why became so elusive, but I don't think we should support that separation, I think we should encourage it with astrology. Instead of finding what's wrong and what's not working, lets focus on what's actually working and positive in the chart. Let's stop with the doom and gloom, and yeah I think I'm actually saying let's ignore the negative haha. Let's acknowledge it, but ignore it and focus on the positive from now on, when we read charts.

Slytherin88

Capricorn stelliums or Capricorn Ascendants or Saturn Ascendants are like rocks in life. They are strong. Hehe.
I understand that humans are social creatures, and it's not okay to isolate yourself, but first self-love and inner confidence must be developed. I tried making friends for ages, and I still only get one-sided friendships. As a younger person I was really desperate for friendship or companionship. At one point, I almost killed myself. People still ignore me and don't initiate conversation with me EVER. My friends meant the world to me, but I meant nothing to them. I learnt that life is much more than others.
Astrology was never a scary thing for me. I always loved it, since I started learning about it when I was 12. As someone with heavy depression, what astrology told me was a lot nicer than what I thought my life would be.

wilsontc

Staff member
fate vs. free will

All,

This is a fate vs. free will discussion. Just because you personally disagree with a responder to the post does not mean that person's points are not valid. Please do not try to censor others simply because you do not agree with them.

Keeping the discussion going,

Tim

waybread

Re: fate vs. free will

Ardentika, are you familiar with Steven Forrest's early book, The Inner Sky, and Robert Hand, Planets in Youth? I was very fortunate to have them among the very first astrology books I purchased and read.

What I took from them was, "OK, so these are your horoscope placements. You got 'em, they're yours. The horoscope is your basic road map for life. But you can choose empowering or disempowering interpretations of your horoscope placements."

When I read a bit further, I learned about choice-centered astrology.

Free will is never perfect. Neither is determinism Within those two fences of life, we have some room to move around. I just happen to think that "empowering" works better than "disempowering."

StelliumNoise

What you explain is one thing, but it's another to talk about destiny. I'm sorry, I got too passionate there, because if God exists he knows how long it took me to get out of this fear state of mind, when I first started with astrology, and stop believing I was doomed. And I see other people in this forum falling in that fearful state of mind, and it's detrimental and heart-breaking to see.

Sometimes, there truly is a game of chances. Not everything can be explained by a chart. 3 of my best friends have major Capricorn stelliums, so I know what you mean, it's a hard thing but they manage.

And yes, trust me I know, I'm a Capricorn with sun in 10th, (conj 11th) , and Saturn conj. my AC. I had problem with friendships untill I was 15, even tho I have quite a few planets in my 11th. I've had problems with friendships until I was 20 perhaps, ever since this area in my life is flawless. I've learned how to behave with people, who to trust , and how to set boundaries and not take things personally. Capricorn is my 11th house, so I'm almost mastering everything about it.
And yet you can see, I'm only 23, and I already have done this. Age sometimes hardly matter. There are people who are 17 and have experienced a lot more than a 30y old, and are much kinder and wiser, so again .. astrology and age/timing don't go together.

I absolutely love Saturn, he has been my best friend ever since I knew about that planet. I've always felt him as a very loving parent, I don't fear this planet at all, I adore it. Because Saturn has saved me from much more pain than he has caused. And I agree on Neptune, but I like to keep it traditional and not put much meaning on the trans-neptunian planets, because they, in my opinion, show the rising of consciousness in humanity, and it's still shaky and ungrounded. Maybe that's what the Naptune/Uranus Capricorn generation is meant to do, ground this spirituality to reality.

I disagree slightly, maybe because Saturn is in my 1st, or Mars in 7st, but life IS all about relationships. All type of relationships. Relating to another human being in whatever way you want. It's true that my chart is mostly focused on relations (mars in 7th, Venus/NN in 8th, Jupiter/Pluto 9th) but still, it's what has given me the biggest joy and happiness in my life. Being able to help someone, seeing someone raise from the ashes and move on with their life, seeing my friends succeed and my family achieving goals and being happy. Those are the true things in life for me, same with love.

I don't know why became so elusive, but I don't think we should support that separation, I think we should encourage it with astrology. Instead of finding what's wrong and what's not working, lets focus on what's actually working and positive in the chart. Let's stop with the doom and gloom, and yeah I think I'm actually saying let's ignore the negative haha. Let's acknowledge it, but ignore it and focus on the positive from now on, when we read charts.

Just wanted to share that astrology is proof of a creator. What do you think you're studying? Astronomy as we know it does not give conscious energy to Stars.

A lot of what you said about self awareness is true but astrology really helps when we get into the topics of soul growth and soul path. And sometimes relational issues are predetermined, but can be overcome.

I find it odd that we have so many people who remove God/Creator from astrology..like..what do you think is going on here?