Scared about south node conjunct ascendant in SR

Luxr

My 2018 will show south node of solar return and ascendant of solar return in tight conjunction, it really scares me, I don't know what it means, any experience about it? Thank-you so much

kimbermoon

The SN sets up patterns of internal conditioning that can cause us to fall short of our potential. For a realistic assessment we would need to see your chart, noting the natal layout of your personal patterns and themes in life. Where was the nodal axis at birth, and what were the aspects?

You may actually be good at what your SN represents, yet there's no personal growth for you there, so if you dwell in it too much, you're apt to stagnate.

What comes up for you with the transit of the Asc will affect changes to your personality in accordance with what you experience at the time. Indeed that can affect a troubled marriage, if you embrace the opportunities for personal growth and awareness.

You are apt to undergo a personality change, if you allow it, that can free you from your past ancestral limitations. Also what is the sign where the transit will occur? Look to the NN for what you need to progress towards for your spiritual development.

ice

My first thought was that you will partner up with the one who is destined to be your partner (NN on desc)

mutable22

Luxr, I would love to hear how this went for you! I am soon going to experience the same thing. Would greatly appreciate your insights!

Luxr

Luxr, I would love to hear how this went for you! I am soon going to experience the same thing. Would greatly appreciate your insights!

Hallo Mutable22, here I am!!!
South Node was conjunct to my ascendant, in 11th house of solar return, and, in addiction to it, it squared my natal sun, mercury, uranus, and it was opposite to natal saturn in 5th house. North node was conjunct to DS of course...well I was really scared, as you know...but nothing terrible happened. Ok, my 3years son went through tonsillectomy (North node conjuncted natal saturn in 5th?), I had some busy and stressful time, but it was tolerable. Some friends o'mine got pregnant, some new babies are born (maybe asc in 11th conjunct to SN?). So, don't be afraid if you can.

mutable22

Hallo Mutable22, here I am!!!
South Node was conjunct to my ascendant, in 11th house of solar return, and, in addiction to it, it squared my natal sun, mercury, uranus, and it was opposite to natal saturn in 5th house. North node was conjunct to DS of course...well I was really scared, as you know...but nothing terrible happened. Ok, my 3years son went through tonsillectomy (North node conjuncted natal saturn in 5th?), I had some busy and stressful time, but it was tolerable. Some friends o'mine got pregnant, some new babies are born (maybe asc in 11th conjunct to SN?). So, don't be afraid if you can.

Oh I’m not scared! Just curious.
I thought you meant your SN was conjunct your asc in your solar return chart, not natal chart, so mine is actually a bit different. Anyway, thanks for sharing!