How you will predict a death in solar return?

conspiracy theorist

Interesting input on Sag Saturn. I have always associated Sag Saturn with broken dreams and ideals. Could be Sag provided a more positive perspective to Saturn :tongue: wonder if Saturn also decided to go retrograde back to Scorpio during that time too, and if it did how did it affect you?

Putting the Sag Saturn thing in the context of the chart it makes a lot of sense. Death and moving on is all over the place.

Yes, reading back it does sound like a glass half-full perspective, doesn't it? But yes, not only death but losses of all kinds happened during that period. Broken dreams and ideals make way for new dreams and ideals to take their place.

No, Saturn was well and truly in Sagittarius by that date.

sashafasha44

I will not agree about the 6 house necessery because that way it shows in the case of disease. Also I would say that I look instead the 4th. So it can answer 'where'. In case of car accident it can be the 3th. Asc options of course is body, the 1th definately and 8th. How about a moon in Cancer in 8?The solar is about a man.

I just stumbled up on this & although it is very old wanted to share Kobe Bryant's chart I think fits the profile for this if I'm not mistaken for Solar Return 2020.

Not sure how to send the link but I attached the chart & I see the Sun & Mercury in the 8th. Feedback appreciated!

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart12-700__solar-astroseek2_23-8-1978_17-00_a_2020.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart12-700__solar-astroseek2_23-8-1978_17-00_a_2020.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 81

Elvic

Could you post this persons SR chart? If the 6th and 12th houses weren't involved, then I would look for a negative aspect between the 8th and 1st houses. If this was a car accident, mercury/gemini would be placed in the 8th house. I don't think a 3rd house pluto/scorpio would make any sense. Also, the 4th house/moon/cancer would involve a family death. But I wouldn't look to the 4th house. The ruler and it's planet placed in the houses I mentioned would make more sense.
What do you think about NN and Uranus in SR 8th house overlaying the natal 1st?

Lonerose99

Hindsight - back a-ways in 2004 my husband passed, roughly 2 1/2 months after his solar return. He had been diagnosed with colon cancer 2 yrs previous to that. He had a remission but the cancer returned after 8mo.
Once I got online I was able to look at charts with the ease of just typing in dates. In his '04 return he had oppositions between natal planets and those of the return, in the 12&6 houses between, 2&8 houses between and inconjuncts in the 1&7 houses between.

Isa

I made the mistake of looking at my next SRs and I am actually pretty sure I am going to die or at least go through serious health issues.

- SR ASC in my natal 6th house
- Mars and Venus in the 12th
- Moon + Pluto in the 6th house opposing Mars
- Neptune in the 8th house opposing all of those planets in the 2nd
- Saturn conjunct Chiron

Worse than all of that, the theme repeats in the next SR with Mars and Venus again in the 12th house opposing Saturn, Moon and Chiron in the 6th. This is very daunting. I am full of anxiety.

Attachments

• SR 2028.png
    SR 2028.png
    342.7 KB · Views: 42