Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-04-2019, 12:43 PM

Should I apply for this job?

There is a vacancy for receptionist at the hairdressers I attend but I am worried about applying because it would be embarrassing if I didnít get it or it didnít work out.

I use strictly traditionally, so career is 10th, ruled by the Moon and I am asc, Venus.

Moon is in a Mercury ruled sign, with no reception to me and is also VOC with a last sextile from Mercury. It seems nothing will come of this job.

But Leo is intercepted in the 10th, where my sig is in reception to it and will apply to the Sun in 3 units of time.

So does this mean I will have a new job in 3 units of time, can I see this answer even though it was about a different job? Also, 3 units is that 3 weeks or months? Iím looking for a new job.

Unread 08-11-2019, 05:58 PM

Re: Should I apply for this job?

can you please let me know the place and time of the chart casted.
Unread 08-25-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinderccmb View Post
can you please let me know the place and time of the chart casted.
Sorry for the delay in replying. Unfortunately Iím not willing to share my details somewhere so public. I can update and say that I decided not to apply for the job and I think I made the right decision because I really like my hairdressers and wouldnít want to mix it professionally. However, I did apply for another job that is much better and I was successful in the interview

Itís the best job Iíve ever been offered. I had actually applied for the job before asking this question, which can be seen by my significator applying to a retrograde Jupiter. I actually heard I had been successful just after it went direct. Itís 6th from the 10th, 6th is the house which can prevent you from working and this job prevented me from applying for another job.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 08-25-2019 at 01:59 PM.
Unread 08-25-2019, 04:41 PM

Re: Should I apply for this job?

congrats and Best wishes.
Unread 08-25-2019, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Sorry for the delay in replying. Unfortunately Iím not willing to share my details somewhere so public. I can update and say that I decided not to apply for the job and I think I made the right decision because I really like my hairdressers and wouldnít want to mix it professionally. However, I did apply for another job that is much better and I was successful in the interview

Itís the best job Iíve ever been offered. I had actually applied for the job before asking this question, which can be seen by my significator applying to a retrograde Jupiter. I actually heard I had been successful just after it went direct. Itís 6th from the 10th, 6th is the house which can prevent you from working and this job prevented me from applying for another job.
Congratulations! And out of curiosity, did you get the new job in a time period with a unit of 3 (3 days or weeks)? I want to learn more about horary timing and was wondering if your experience was as you expected.
Unread 08-26-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleReign View Post
Congratulations! And out of curiosity, did you get the new job in a time period with a unit of 3 (3 days or weeks)? I want to learn more about horary timing and was wondering if your experience was as you expected.
Thank you I just checked the date of the horary and the date of when I received the email about an invitation to the interview and it was 4 days apart.

Tags
apply