Seems like Love and a Spiritual Karmic Relationship is on the Horizon

SheLoti

I would love to hear non fatalistic or dire interpretations about my love life for this upcoming solar return ( I have Venus in the 12th house in my upcoming solar return). There are so many placements that indicate love and romance as a theme. I’ve being interpreting my 2019-2020 solar return chart for the past few months but I’m open to hear other people’s interpretations. Thanks!

Chart: https://imgur.com/yD8EwLz

PDF : https://imgur.com/Qxq7FnO

ardentika

Sun and Venus on natal vertex could definitely mean someone coming in. However the vertex doesn't promise much longevity. Being in the 12th might mean secret romance or someone you met far away, or someone who comes from a far away Land. I had Venus in 11th this year however in equal houses or.whole signs it was in 12th and I did meet someone from Australia and I'm in eruope. That's 12rh house.

Sr asc Conjunct natal 8th cusp can be highly uncomfortable time. I've had that too and it was a year of dealing with uncomfortable feelings and for me,got rejected teheee. Not saying you will ofc, it plays out different for everyone.

Moon being in 4th means your focus will be more on family and home life. That conjuncts your 11th so it could do something with hopes and wishes. I don't see how that ties with large groups ,but it's possible .

I generally see more concerns with family or home life rather than love life, but who knows. We shall see.

ardentika

I've spent quite a lot of time researching of meeting someone significant , and I've found it futile. Even if something in the skies promised that and I did meet someone it hasn't played out well. For example the year i met someone I considered a soulmate I had transit Jupiter on my dsc, which is given to be a good indicator for meeting a marriage partner. I met 2 people during this transit, nothing worked out.

This year I have moon Conjunct DSC, again met someone, didn't work out. So I don't really think anymore that astrology can pinpoint that. Maybe a professional astrologer who will look at your natal,progressed, solar return and some other charts can pinpoint that . But I don't think only solar return works .