How would death of a friend appear in your own chart?

waybread

It's not going to be the same for everyone. Supposedly quincunxes are common in the charts of loved ones/survivors. When my brother died, Jupiter was prominent. Just as everyone's birth data are different, so are death moments.

Osamenor

Staff member
Two of my friends (one male and one female) died suddenly in the past year. Pluto isn't squaring my Mars or Venus, but is applying quincunx to my sun and has been for the past year, year and a half or so.

That's not a hard and fast predictive tool, though. Quincunxes may be common as transits to the charts of the surviving friends, but that doesn't mean you'll definitely have a friend die whenever you have a transiting quincunx to your chart. For me, those two deaths really stand out because they happened so close together and these were relatively young people who just suddenly dropped dead, and as far as I know, the only connection between them is that they both knew me. They might have known others in common too, but if so, I'm not aware of it.

sentR89day

Friendship is the 11th house and Aquarius. This is, of course, a generalization.
Perhaps the 'social planets,' like the Moon, and Venus, may also trigger physical deaths of friends!

FraterAC

I would look for progressed aspects to ruler of the 8th house AND progressed aspects to ruler of the 11th house. At least 75% of the time they will be hard aspects only.

Osamenor

Staff member
The op’s question was 4.5 years ago, and s/he was banned. Generally prediction of death is itself banned in this forum.

The OP was banned as a duplicate account. Other account is still open but hasn't been used recently. The person behind the account has not been banned and is free to return anytime.