Why is he (still) calling?

Mermaid

I wonder why is my ex still calling? Even more than when we were in a relationship. I am afraid to trust him and I think he just calls when he is bored or wants something from me. What do you think?

Attachments

• calling.jpg
    calling.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 60

betelgeusesirius

Em, probably just boredom. I don't think he is serious.
You are not going to take any action anyways, so just let it happen.
Is he still calling? When did you break up?

Last edited:

Mermaid

Em, probably just boredom. I don't think he is serious.
You are not going to take any action anyways, so just let it happen.
Is he still calling? When did you break up?

Me neither, but I made me wonder... Yes, he is trying to reach out in a different, even offensive ways. We broke up 2 months ago, than see each other a bit more, now I think I hurt his ego rejecting him.

LovelyMissAries

What do you mean by that?

Wild guess here but Jupiter in the 8th house in Libra = sex, and Moon also signifies messages of any kind. At the time the chart was posted Moon was also at 28° Pisces which was fitting. Very much confused, BUT the late degrees and close to changing signs into straightforward and blatant sign Aries would mean something clarifies the matter. So, would you say uou figured out why he kept calling at this point?

Mermaid

Wild guess here but Jupiter in the 8th house in Libra = sex, and Moon also signifies messages of any kind. At the time the chart was posted Moon was also at 28° Pisces which was fitting. Very much confused, BUT the late degrees and close to changing signs into straightforward and blatant sign Aries would mean something clarifies the matter. So, would you say uou figured out why he kept calling at this point?

Well, sex my was first though, but I never met somebody so persistent 😂
More calls/messages yes, but nothing different that would make it clearer.

Mermaid

Well, sex my was first though, but I never met somebody so persistent 😂
More calls/messages yes, but nothing different that would make it clearer.

Nothing new. I was very direct. ..but he wouldn't understand / doesnt want to understand.

Mermaid

Not so of the 8th house.

Per http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h5.html

it is the 5th house that governs "love affairs, romance, lovemaking, sex, procreation and conception."

8th is

"All matters relating to death, decay, fear, anxiety and loss. The quality and nature of death...crisis, hidden matters, anguish of mind, poison and deadly fears..."

So do you think that he is actually affraid of losing me, or only losing some good stuff (like sex)?

IleneK

Premium Member
So do you think that he is actually affraid of losing me, or only losing some good stuff (like sex)?

For me, I don't think that horaries answer motivation questions like, " Why is he doing that?" Rather, the question needs to be a more outcome-oriented one, that would be like, "Will he...?" or "Did he....?" or "Will it be beneficial if he....?"

So quite honestly, I can't answer why he keeps contacting you. I just wanted to share what arenas of life the 8th house governs, to avoid your being led to an incorrect conclusion.

tikana

For me, I don't think that horaries answer motivation questions like, " Why is he doing that?" Rather, the question needs to be a more outcome-oriented one, that would be like, "Will he...?" or "Did he....?" or "Will it be beneficial if he....?"

So quite honestly, I can't answer why he keeps contacting you. I just wanted to share what arenas of life the 8th house governs, to avoid your being led to an incorrect conclusion.

Actually it can but it takes a lot of time figuring that out

Mermaid

Ok, thank you!