Spotting the signs

AppLeo

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today, I am starting a thread on how you can guess someones sign or main signs (Sun, Moon, and Rising) based on how they look physically. I haven't made one in a while and I have no idea what thread to make so I'm making this one. I have no clue if something like this has been done before, but I don't care I'm going to make this thread anyway. :smile:

The mass majority of this information is based on my personal findings and knowledge and I'm not saying that ALL of this is 100% accurate or something to be taken absolutely seriously. I don't want someone getting all upset when they don't like what they read or that they've seen a person that had none of the physical traits that I pointed out based on their sign. Usually, though, the rising and moon have a big impact and often in combination. Sometimes you can really see the moon in someone, while others it's the rising and sometimes it's a combo of 2-3 of the main signs. So have some fluidity in your observations.

But also, even if everything I say is disagreeable, I think you can at least agree with me that people born with the same sign have some kind of indescribable cosmic vibe that they share. All Leos seem like Leos and all blah blah blah...

Feel free to tell me what you think and also post findings that you have when guessing people's signs.

Aries

- Eyebrows look like Rams
- The Women are sometimes butch and have short hair
- Aries seem plain to me. Kind of just appear plain and in your face. There's nothing shocking about their appearance it's just kind of raw. You know how babies just pop out with no clothes--kind of like Aries.
- Female Aries always seem to wear skinny jeans the best :lol:
- Female Aries usually have shorter hair in general and is never overly styled

Taurus

- Wide bodies. You know how when you take a selfie with your smart phone with the face of the phone facing towards you and you look like this wide person. Yeah, Taurus's always have that w i d e look. Taurus is grounded, so their bodies show that.
3d5fc9d6-e192-47ea-8da2-a5313174b6fd.jpg
- Taurus's have some kind of beauty thing going on. Red colored lipstick, strong perfume, charming appearances and not raw like aries. The males are always nicely showered and clean.
- No offense, but the females remind me of cows with lipstick. I'm not saying that to be rude, it's just the vibe I get. Remember, this is just my observation.

Gemini

-Something weird with the eyes. I find that extroverted people have wide faces--like their looking for stimulation or conversation. So you'll notice that Gemini's have eyes pointed outward or something like that. Gemini's are always looking at stuff, "ooo whats this, where did that come from...." Googly eyes pretty much.
-Pouty Lips. These people have these mouths like this passive-agressive anger. The lips will be thin, but like sheepish or mischievous grin or something. Right? Cuz Gemini's have a way with words.
-Big balled up cheeks. Like they have meatballs on their faces for cheekbones.
-Gemini's seem tall I don't know why.

Cancer
- Sweet *** vibe. Like just adorable I luv you so much
- Unlike taurus who has a wide appearance, cancers have a full and round appearance.
- Cancers come in two shapes from I see. A roundish look, or extremely skinny. Right round faces, round eyes, or chisled faces and sharp features with frail bodies. Even with the frail ones, there seems to be some fullness cuz of that moon ya know. One or the other body shapes from what I've noticed. Nothing in between
- Moon faces is a big one. Just big eyes. The female cancers look like they have eyes that have huge eyelashes that are beating and male cancers look like they just need some more eyelashes.
-ALSO, Cancers have a type of dialogue, speech, or tone to them that you can't miss. Think about how Capricorns have this empty dull vibration to them. Cancers are quite the opposite. Lively and expressive and quite individual ways of speaking that is certainly not monotone. A lot of Cancers either sound like nerds, or talk like theirs something in their nose, talk higher, talk funny, sound funny, anything that's not boring.

Leos

- Two kinds... Big regal proud lions or shy little kitty cats. Big muscled bears or skinny toothpick kittens.
- Hair is always special. Sometimes they're bald. It's funny, when I was a baby, my parents said I had no hair for a year and boom my hair grew into this thick and curly style.
- Big *** foreheads. Forhead seems to take up half their face and push their hairline back or something
- Heavy nice and sharp eyebrows

Virgo

-Virgos are like those people that you can imagine naked. I don't know. It's like these people are meant to be naked. :lol: I like to think of virgos I meet as mermaids, they just seem like mermaids with their hair blowing in the wind while sitting on a rock.
- Either curvy or like toothpicks. Toothpicks in a way that is not full unlike cancers that toothpicks in a full way.
- The skin seems to be worn out or old.
- Not really a physical trait, but these people are always some kind of artist, or writer.

Libras

- Stylish hair
- Females always have the longest hair. Some libras have short hair I'll admit, but I know a ton with hair that goes down to their butt or lower back
- Twinkly venus charismatic look
- Oval or long faces. Cleft chins, big jaws, and dimples. Like super heros.

Scorpios

- ALWAYS gives off a dark vibe or feeling. Sometimes these people just dress darker compared to people in general.
- They look like aliens. They're just weird looking
- Dyed, cutted, punk hair. The hair is unique in some way. Almost like emo, with this like hair that stops right at the eyebrows, but its obviously cut right at the eyebrows.
- unique looks in genreal
- Male Scoprios often times look super attractive or creepy as foook :lol:

Sagittarius

- boney bodies, or just bigger
- they have a kind of wondering, aloof look
- Punkish looking or unique looking. But usually brighter rather than darker like scorpio
- big bright smiles

Capricorns

-kind of like aries, has this raw look, but very earthy or dark looking. Nothing shocking dull and worn out in a way
- Capricorns seem to wear bulky square glasses. Idk if it's because they're nerds or what, but it suits them
- Compacted body mass. Super skinny and if fat, compacted fat
- Look like imps or elves. they just give off that vibe

Aquarius

- Clear and perfect looking skin. Like they're glowing
- The skin looks like they got out of water
- Cheeks are rosy and red
- These people are literally versions of snow white
- The eyes are piercing to me. Like they see the future with their amazing intuition that they have
- Graceful looking
- Square faces. Just square.

Pisces

- look like fish with their cheeks kind of puffed out
- glamorized or wondering look. lost looking
- beautiful eyes
- not much to say on pisces honestly.
- They can look like anyone that's the thing. The delusion cloud of mist covers them vibe

david starling

You sure have a lot of good things to say about Cancerians, huh? :) Do you seem to secretly admire them? Or if not secretly, do you openly like them? Im just curious. :p Also, as a Pisces. Its understandable about the short description of fishies. Remember, Pisceans are morphers.They are the official DITTOS of the zodiac. Imo.

Ditto!:wink:

AppLeo

- Lady Gaga: Aries Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising. Definitely has that rawish look and never overgrown long hair. Ram like eyebrows. Yes she wears crazy costumes, but when you see her without them she looks kind of plain. However, she gives off that dark and intense look like scorpio to her aries. When she first started her career, she wore this white hair that stopped at her eyebrows which is like a scorpio thing to me.

12-lady-gaga-superbowl.w529.h529.jpg

- Jennifer Carpenter: Libra Rising Long face and hero jaw

MV5BMTA3Mzk2NTk0MDReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ1MDQyNzY@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

- Adele: Taurus Sun, Sagittarius Moon, Aquarius Rising She's wide like Taurus. Her other signs don't fit at all to me.

Adele-2015-press-Alasdair-McLellan-XL-billboard-650-2.jpg

- Martin Luther King Jr.: Taurus Rising with Capricorn Sun: Wide like a Taurus, but dullish looking like a Capricorn with like elf ears it seems. (forget a pic for him)

- Marilyn Manson: Leo Rising, Leo Moon, Cap Sun: Has this showy and very glamorized look and he's like a shy kitten. He actually had bad stage fright when he first started his career. So he's a shy skinny kitten, but has a very dark and dull looking cap look. Like he's some elf or something. Manson also has this extremely dull boring voice--opposite of Cancer.

young-marilyn-manson-in-black-leather-shirt-photo-u1.jpg

- Avril Lavigne: Leo Rising, Sun Libra. Very long beautiful hair. Gives off the twinkling vibe. Has kind of a wide big forehead like a Leo.

a112a3e36db27a06291022a0b72ae2a6.jpg

- Carly Rae Jepsen: Scorp Sun, Pisces Moon Aquarius Rising Rosy cheeks like aquarius, has that emo cut at eyebrows thing like scorpios and has that pisces look like anything look.

http://prntscr.com/bv4zp7

- Katy Perry: Libra Moon, Libra Rising, Scorp Sun Charistmatic Libra look, but has that dark feeling

http://prntscr.com/bv502e

- Lady Gaga again: Scorpio Moon Dark look

http://prntscr.com/bv506w

- IAMX and Elijah Wood They are both aquarius's and they look so similar to me

http://prntscr.com/bv50h4 http://prntscr.com/bv50de

- Taylor Lautner and Emma Robers: Aquarius Suns Rosy cheeks, perfect skin, square looking

http://prntscr.com/bv50wy http://prntscr.com/bv511s

- Foreman from Doctor House: Cancer Sun The Moon face

http://prntscr.com/bv516a

- Charles Manson and Viggo Mortensen Both Scorp Suns. Comparison of just a creepy scorp and nice looking one. Both look kind of weird though.

http://prntscr.com/bv51a5 http://prntscr.com/bv51i9

- Pitbull and Dr. Phil: Both have Taurus Moons and have that wide look

http://prntscr.com/bv51qj http://prntscr.com/bv51ni

- Donald Trump: Leo Rising, Gemini Sun, Sag Moon Pouty Lips, balled cheeks, and eyes that are kind of turned outwards. You can really see this when he's younger. Has the Leo hair obviously and Sag Moon makes him idk, brighter I guess.

http://prntscr.com/bv51vo http://prntscr.com/bv5224

God this post took forever!!!

Last edited:

AppLeo

You sure have a lot of good things to say about Cancerians, huh? :) Do you seem to secretly admire them? Or if not secretly, do you openly like them? Im just curious. :p Also, as a Pisces. Its understandable about the short description of fishies. Remember, Pisceans are morphers.They are the official DITTOS of the zodiac. Imo.

I find a lot of Cancer's attractive both physically and mentally. My Mars and Venus are conjunct in the sign of Cancer, so clearly Cancer's are going to be a major part of my life.

And yes, Pisces are the shape shifters of the zodiac. They look like stoners a lot though :3

david starling

I find a lot of Cancer's attractive both physically and mentally. My Mars and Venus are conjunct in the sign of Cancer, so clearly Cancer's are going to be a major part of my life.

And yes, Pisces are the shape shifters of the zodiac. They look like stoners a lot though :3

In my younger days, a little wild, the police I encountered always accused me of being high when they looked at my eyes (even when I wasn't.):cool:

david starling

Lol! Same here, someone confidently assumed me as a drug addict when they saw my eyebags.

But....you're not, right?:unsure::lol: "Spaced", "Spacy", "Spaced out"--I got that a lot. Now, I'm just "kind of different", whereas I'm doing as much as I can to fit in.:sideways: I've gotten really good at pretending it's all Real!:smile:

Last edited:

animatedoodle

Aquarius Risings seem to give frizzy/wavy hair, and it usually stands up by itself.

My sister and I have both got Aquarius ascendants, and out hair is very wavy, and when we wake up we both look like insane people, hair completely at every direction. I know two girls with Aqua ASC who spend HOURS in front of the mirror blow drying their hair, trying to get it to be perfect. They usually do. But I've seen both those girls after a night out.....that hair be electrified come dawn!

My BF is a triple Taurus, tall, muscular. Very solid. But skinny looking at the same time, he has the square jaw that it typical of Taureans, but because he has such strong Uranus influences (Uranus 7H opposing his 4 planet stellium: Sun/Moon/Mercury/Chiron 1H) and he has his South Node in Aquarius.

So pale eyes, angular long face. Hair that is so thin and electric, that I always laugh that he looks like Alfafa from the Lil Rascals because his hair always has one cowlick just standing straight up, doesn't matter what direction. Square palms too.

Ask to look at someones palm and you can tell wether they are fixed/cardinal/mutable dominant. My BF's hand is square as a geo-me-tric shape! Same as mine. I have the Pisces shortening tho. So I have carny-like hands and feet, very small.

Hair is HARD though since most people product the **** out of their hair.
But also I find that the features on an AQUA ASC almost taper like an inverted triangle. Big foreheads, big eyes, nose, smaller mouth and chin. Unless they have planets that are in the first house that counter that.

Anyways...I have so much fun trying to guess peoples sign...its great fun! :D

animatedoodle

You can tell a Leo by their posture.

A true Leo stands up like a Queen or a King when they are at work, or a social gathering with lots of people.

At home, they slouch and relax their entire bodies like kitty cats who want their bellies scratched or a glass of wine passed to them...or for you to go get them something from the fridge...

AppLeo

You can tell a Leo by their posture.

A true Leo stands up like a Queen or a King when they are at work, or a social gathering with lots of people.

At home, they slouch and relax their entire bodies like kitty cats who want their bellies scratched or a glass of wine passed to them...or for you to go get them something from the fridge...

LOL yes, literally me.

AppLeo, youre awesome. I will save this for offline reading, hehe!

Thanks!!

Why would I ever bother with makeup now?

Because... You wanna look pretty!!! :w00t:

Libra Sun and Scorpio Moon here, but Pisces Rising makes me look kinda different in each photo I take, I guess. xD

graay ghost

Because... You wanna look pretty!!! :w00t:

It sounds like such is impossible by your own description? Why pressure people to do things when even when they do them they can't live up to your standards?

Unless a "cow with lipstick" is your ideal of beauty? It kind of seemed like it wasn't...

AppLeo

It sounds like such is impossible by your own description? Why pressure people to do things when even when they do them they can't live up to your standards?

Unless a "cow with lipstick" is your ideal of beauty? It kind of seemed like it wasn't...

Wtf are you talking about. I never said for anyone to wear makeup. I could care less if you wear lipstick or not and if you look like a cow or not and if you're beautiful.

haidee

A graceful looking mermaid with a big eyes and rosy cheeks? I gotta draw this :') You inspire me, App.

But sticking to the topic - I noticed that it's easier to guess the ones whom you share the same sun sign with. No traits observed, it's just luck. (Unless there's a hidden connection???:ninja:)