Worried about my and my partner's Solar Returns

MJ82

Hello,

I'm a little nervous about my and my partner's next solar returns.

Just some background: we have been together for two years - we are both women - and are trying to leave the country we are now living in to move to Europe. We also want to have children and have discussed sperm donation. We also both want to work on our independent projects - and I in particular am trying to shift from my full-time job into freelancing with a creative project of my own, and am waiting to hear about a grant I applied for.

I love my partner immensely but we have also been having some ups and downs lately, though we are very committed to each other and both want a future together.

A couple of other things for background, that may be relevant:

My partner's mother needs to have surgery probably next year to replace her hip, and has some risks specific to her. I am concerned about my partner's moon in her SR 8th, opposite natal Saturn and what this could mean. My partner's is the first chart below, named C.

Could there be a risk here concerning her mother, with moon in 8? It has me worried.

I also see changes in the home/family for both of us (we live together) - and the possibility of our being apart for some of the year (though I hope this is not a break-up), maybe possibly long-distance?

I also see possible changes for both of us on the work/job (or health?) front... I am not sure how to read these as I see so many different possibilities.

Please let me know what you see. My partner's job is not secure given the company is having financial difficulties.

Whatever the possible shared challenges in the coming year, does it look like our relationship will endure them? Part of me sees the possibility of a greater commitment with lots of transitions, I just hope we make it together. But then I am also worried about my own chart with the 4th house emphasis square to my natal 8th house stellium, but then if we do move from the country we are now in, my mother (whose flat this is) will have to come home and help us pack up. She also has real estate properties I have been helping her with - could this be the 4th-8th link? As an 8th house stellium native, I get nervous about anything 8th related!

Lastly, my SR 7th house ruler seems well-aspected, at least, and I see C and I both have moon-venus combos (SR-SR or SR-natal) along with venus-jupiter.

Thank you so much for your insight in advance on all the above - charts below.

My Partner "C's" Solar Return:
https://imgur.com/a/p70xCr8

My Solar Return:
https://imgur.com/a/cxK3jgc

Last edited:

MJ82

Anyone have any comments?

I can’t help but see any number of possibilities:

Conception/pregnancy
Job / health changes
Home/country move
Long-distance relationship / break-up
Concern over maternal figure
Creative project behind the scenes /affair

My head is spinning...

MJ82

Hi, I hear your concerns and that you are worried. You have transiting Neptune with your natal sun in Pisces for a while and might have to get used to the feeling of uncertainty during this period. At the same time you have a lunar return and Mercury return coincident with your solar return this year so the energy should be in some ways familiar to you mentally and emotionally.

The level of predictive detail you are asking for particularly concerning events is something for which most modern astrologers would probably not use solar returns but progressions. On the emotional level your partner does have a Moon-Chiron conjunction in her SR 8th and might be able to use a little extra help.

Lot of big, exciting, also unknowable life events in your upcoming plans. Wish you good luck!

Passiflora, I really apppreicate your replying. I feel there are major changes on the horizon and am excited and scared!

I guess what I should have asked, more simply, is for a reading of our Solar Returns - how would they be interpreted?

My partner’s mother had the surgery successfully thank god.

I see some shared themes across charts generally, but I don’t know if it’s good or bad? Does anyone have skill with reading Solar Returns?

MJ82

On the one hand I see positive things for both of us regarding love in our solar returns - we each have a SR to SR or SR to Natal positive moon-venus aspect for instance.

I just hope the developments are positive? Anybody able to have a look?

MJ82

Well it’s now upon us... hers has started and mine is around the corner.

Is there any positive way of reading the mutual 5th/7th/8th stuff we both have going on?

I love this person so much but we are having some issues. Could these be charts for one of us conceiving as opposed to negative readings?