Does Chiron have a purpose in solar returns?

duenderoja

Does Chiron have a purpose in the solar returns?

I have done research on my personal solar returns for significant years, and the past ten — because I can only remember that many, lol.

Chiron was well placed to explain Emotional difficulties I had during each year. But I find it difficult to find anyone who has noticed this as well.

I hope this thread receives thoughts from everyone.

JUPITERASC

I have done research on my personal solar returns for significant years, and the past ten
— because I can only remember that many, lol.
Chiron was well placed to explain Emotional difficulties I had during each year.

But I find it difficult to find anyone who has noticed this as well.

I hope this thread receives thoughts from everyone
That's dependent on perspective - astrologers frequently differ
members discuss any and all contexts
including that of one thousand five hundred asteroids
or a mere 700 asteroids
if that is ones preference
for example:
I use the following asteroids for love and relationship:
Erato, Amor, Bienor, Bosque Alegre, Compassion, Amanda,
Frigga, Klyria, Medea, Rousseau, Summa, Valentine, Anteros, Hathor, Jason, Moraes, Peirithoos,
Pocahintas, Sidi, Ubasti, Sappho, Amicitia, Patroclus, Cupido, Medusa,
Hephaistos, Demeter, Hera, Thereus, Valentine, Nessus,
Ariadne,
Chariklo, Close, Rhoda, Damocles
Does anyone use others not here, and what do they mean?

Zarathu

Wow- that's a lot of asteroids in your list! :surprised:

I sometimes look at Psyche and Eros..

its a small number. I regularly use 700 of them

Clearly then, our forum hosts a varied spectrum

of astrological shades of opinion
and so
if any particular asteroid is meaninful for you
then by all means keep note of that for your own personal research :smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
I would look at how Chiron is placed in your natal chart. If it is influential there, then its placement by transit in your solar returns could be important.

leolitsa

You could notice some chiron transits or progressions along with chironic solar returns. As llenek said, how is your chiron affecting your natal chart? My father died during a progressed sun- chiron conjunction. Some people noticed some health problems during a solar return chiron conjuncting their solar ascedant... but I guess if others aspects are good in the SR chart you can avoid drama..

You could notice some chiron transits or progressions along with chironic solar returns. As llenek said, how is your chiron affecting your natal chart? My father died during a progressed sun- chiron conjunction. Some people noticed some health problems during a solar return chiron conjuncting their solar ascedant... but I guess if others aspects are good in the SR chart you can avoid drama..

Hello there! Can anyone guess what "Solar Return moon conjunct Chiron" in 8th house could point to?
Thnk you for your time x

leolitsa

Hello there! Can anyone guess what "Solar Return moon conjunct Chiron" in 8th house could point to?
Thnk you for your time x

Maybe some trouble with mother or women in general.. some really hurt feelings of you or some deep wounds you have to deal with concerning your family, emotional life, women etc. One is for sure, you will be another person emotionally after this.. look also on your progressions.. maybe it can give you more information.. from my experience a good solar return turned to worse due to some heavy progressions and vice versa.

JoZi15

I have done research on my personal solar returns for significant years, and the past ten — because I can only remember that many, lol.

Chiron was well placed to explain Emotional difficulties I had during each year. But I find it difficult to find anyone who has noticed this as well.

I hope this thread receives thoughts from everyone.

This is a very old post but I found it looking for info on the impacts of Chiron in SRs. It is still too early to tell about my own SR Chiron but I found the Lunar Return chart within this SR year where there is a Sun-Venus conjunct on my nChiron + it is definitely significant.

This LR month, it has been an opportunity for healing, more than a focus on the emotional difficulties. But the year is still young! I think I'm lucky there is a trine to the MC-POF conjunction + a sextile to Pluto near the ASC (albeit still scary).

I wondered "which" childhood trauma my nChiron represented in my life + which part of that would surface to the top this year. I got a peak into that when the Sun-Venus-natal Chiron conjunction hit. It has been so illuminating for my work (my life purpose type work) + is transforming me too.

I find that no matter what I have waiting for me in the SR chart, it is really about how I handle the energies that are trying to show me something about myself. Makes it less scary for me. But like I said, we are just at the start of my SR year so I hope to keep a good perspective throughout these changes.

Thank you for this thread!

I wanted to share my experience with Chiron in solar return charts as Chiron is becoming more and more prominent in our culture and I wanted to shed some light on my own experience with Chiron. This year, in my solar return, I have Chiron tightly conjunct my SR ascendant in Aries. Both of these points are also conjunct my natal south node. Next year's SR shows Chiron conjunct SR midheaven. All this sufficiently scared me, so I decided to research how Chiron has affected me based on his placement in my previous SR charts, and I have very good news! What I noticed was that wherever Chiron was located in my previous SR charts was where I experienced significant healing in my life, in terms of house placement. For instance, the year I met a man with whom I was in a significant romantic relationship, Chiron was in the 5H of my SR. This was a very healing experience for me as I had not been involved with anyone new for many years at that point. The year that I got a huge promotion at work, I had Chiron in my 10H of SR.

For perspective, I will share that my natal Chiron is located in my 12H in the sign of Taurus. It is directly conjunct my natal anti-vertex, the point directly opposite my natal vertex in Scorpio. From what I understand, the anti-vertex is a point of inner healing. When a very special pet entered my life, I had Jupiter transiting my natal Chiron/anti-vertex in my 12H. This pet has brought me a tremendous amount of internal healing. We have a very special bond and I know we were meant to meet! I hope this helps someone. Good luck with your Chiron transits!

Ja nka

Thnk you for your time x
I had a similar placement of planets in Solar return, Solar Chiron, Moon and Neptun in conjuct with solar MC in (8th house) squaring my natal Pluto in 4th.
In my radix I have aspects Pluto sqaure chiron.

At that particul year, I have been attacked by four men. This chiron experience was very transformative and brought up a lot of fears and pains.

inconspicuous

Just came looking for some information on this, I have Jupiter in a wide conjunction with Chiron in the 6H and have this breathing discomfort that I've done a couple of tests on and nothing seems to come up. I still have some more I'll be doing in a few months but I feel like I've had health issues that started just before my solar return and have continued through till now, I hope I do get treatment and get well