Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 09-18-2019, 08:40 PM

Work issue 😢

Hey guys i need help.
I got promotion few months ago and i feel insecure and i have problems because i dont know job very well.
I am working there maybe 10months but i didnt learn everything because most of our job is on winter.

I have feeling noone Will respect me and this women who is my boss Mother is really anoying and everyone knows that and i feel i am dont have authority because of her and ok she does know more about work than me but i still feel like others dont respect me as much but i just started to so i dont know... She is really annyoing she tells what others Will do sometimes i really dont know what am i supposued to do.
My boss told me i have her position there beacuse she needs someone there bit i am not still sure what Will i be doing and i am the youngest there everyone are older.
I dont even like this job i accepted it because i think it Will help me grow.
Question is should i quit my job?
But i am scared that my coworkers wont like me too.. Please help

https://ibb.co/fMqmx5t

Tags
issue, work