exhausting- inspiring dreams & Neptune

TamaraL

I take notes on my dreams for the past week. I 've noticed a change in terms of the themes-intensity as I more often see people from my past with whom I 've lost contact...The themes are: old relationships with ex-teachers, friends from the past, deceased relatives, the PAST overall.The other thing is that my recent dreams leave me emotionally & physically exhausted when I wake up. To the point its difficult to focus on other things, I even think of starting a book just to unleash all this creative energy coming from the tension of such a strong dream-experience.

My normal dream mode is unusual- unrealistic -sci fi- playful type of dreams (I have natal Neptune conjunct Uranus & Saturn) but not related to real life events. I rarely have dreams about my daily reality. And sleep used to be easier.That why I loveD my dreams. Still do but dreaming has become more demanding...
its laughable maybe my subconscious is extremely demanding & cleaning out the closet!

Is it possible that transiting Neptune, touching my Piscean- North Node (on the 8th house natally) can create these dream influences? Based on my experiences, I have a feeling that these dreams foretell a new period - era where I am using my energy differently (I am in the beginning of a project that involves children & art education) But in order to do that I have to let go some of the past - baggage & unhealthy situations.

Also given the fact that most dreams deal with people I have already excluded from my life (already ended) or situations I desperately need to feel a closure..(an END) can that be related to the 4th house? Because it seems crowded in there with:

Mercury,Venus, N.Node & Sun currently transiting on the 4th (empty house on natal ch.)

I would love to hear your opinions.
Thank you,
T

Attachments

• CURRENT.jpg
    CURRENT.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You want to know if transits cause your dreams?

Research has shown that it is the limbic system that does most of the work during dreaming(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917081/).

The Moon is the centerpiece in your limbic system.

So we would need to be looking at cortical issues that directly impinge the critical system both by looking at your tertiary progressed return chart and by the current position of your Moon and the transits to it, the relationship between the asteroid Psyche and the Moon, as well as your current lunar return.

As I usually say, there is no silver bullet here, but this is where I would start.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

I have Neptune transiting my Moon in Pisces, and indeed my dream world is very much ongoing...every night I experience what I consider to be 'astral
journeys'; messages trying to break through to my waking consciousness. They are meant to be our spirit messengers. The question, is which is truly the more real? With the new awakening consciousness affecting the globe, I think we are moving towards a time of a great merging between the two.

TamaraL

You want to know if transits cause your dreams?

Research has shown that it is the limbic system that does most of the work during dreaming(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917081/).

The Moon is the centerpiece in your limbic system.

So we would need to be looking at cortical issues that directly impinge the critical system both by looking at your tertiary progressed return chart and by the current position of your Moon and the transits to it, the relationship between the asteroid Psyche and the Moon, as well as your current lunar return.

As I usually say, there is no silver bullet here, but this is where I would start.

Thank you Zarathu its such an interesting topic, I am checking the Lunar Return chart now, its interesting that the Moon appears to be in 12th house tightly conjunct Mars.

I have Neptune transiting my Moon in Pisces, and indeed my dream world is very much ongoing...every night I experience what I consider to be 'astral
journeys'; messages trying to break through to my waking consciousness. They are meant to be our spirit messengers. The question, is which is truly the more real? With the new awakening consciousness affecting the globe, I think we are moving towards a time of a great merging between the two.

Thank you kimbermoon, well yes I feel there is some sort of "continuity" on these astral journeys lately. I am "traveling" a lot every night as well...in a very deep level I think I am "healing" myself from open questions that have tormented me while awake.

It broadened my perspective...