Mars Conjunct North Node

theV

What do you think of this aspect ? I rited to do some research about it but I didn't find anything the same thing all over again.
what is your opinion about it I have it my chart with mars making 0 angle aspect with north node?

O

OrcinusOrca

It's an interesting placement. Mars isn't very comfortable in balanced Libra, nor is it comfortable in the 4th house.

I think your chart suggests you'd make a good "partner" and you'd probably find fulfilment from putting effort into your home and family.

theV

It's an interesting placement. Mars isn't very comfortable in balanced Libra, nor is it comfortable in the 4th house.

I think your chart suggests you'd make a good "partner" and you'd probably find fulfilment from putting effort into your home and family.

I am homely person I don't like to get out my house I thought planet in angular house are strong? well i was wrong.

bittermoon

i have this in aquarius, but in the 12th house.

i think it's a good aspect. it would give just that extra push to fulfill your soul purpose. for me this process has just started.

Cloverskies77

TheV,
Mars conjuct north node(rahu) in the 4th house (IC). Take on the responsibility of family needs thru the HOME-(4th house). This can be the family that you create for yourself via marriage, or it could be your own parents, whose requirements you see to.
Discover the benefits of the place you call home. Your private life and your personal security should ideally become focal points this time around.
This is a lifetime for achievement simply because you value your own opinion of yourself over and above the approval of others. north node in libra means that you should
develop the ability to understand and appreciate opposing points of view, without necessarily giving up your own opinions. Find out that cooperation and diplomacy can help, not hinder your aims. Create the balance between what you give and what you receive. Discover that close, committed relationships between yourself and another person can benefit both of you.
Mars is in detriment in libra so you may be inclined to more peaceful negociations unlike aries or scorpio who are more assertive.

Blessings,
Cloverskies :)

fullmoonlibra

fighting to find balance and inner peace.
working for an harmonious home.
but not the way you fight and push like in your south node, but more on a proper and effective way.
or maybe you will feel lots of tense when you are at your north node.

I have my NN (Aries) conjunct Sun (Taurus) in ninth house. I'm also trying to figure out what it could mean.

theV

I am happy for comments usually the forum is so dead but it been lively quite bit this last days that makes me happy. Yeah. from what I analyze and read about north node it supposed to mean a point where we leave our past habit south node and adapt a new one.

With mars conjunct my North node I think it could mean develop assertive technique in this life despite I have a south node aries

theV

fighting to find balance and inner peace.
working for an harmonious home.
but not the way you fight and push like in your south node, but more on a proper and effective way.
or maybe you will feel lots of tense when you are at your north node.

I have my NN (Aries) conjunct Sun (Taurus) in ninth house. I'm also trying to figure out what it could mean.

I am living in dark places balance and inner peace something I make wish for.