What kind of love life I will experience?

I'm 19 and never had any kind of love/relationship experience. It's not really a problem though, I'm pretty comfortable with it, as I prefer to focus on college and work first, relationship later. That leaves me pretty clueless about pretty much everything about romance and stuff however, while my friends here and there are having a pretty active love life.

I don't really like casual, for-fun relationship though, I prefer to remain abstinent while having a long extensive search for a nice, compatible candidate for spouse (I live in society that encourages me to do so, anyway).

Repeating the title, what kind of love life I will experience in my life, based on my chart? Will I succeed on fulfilling my plan of lasting marriage? Or will I stay virgin for the rest of my life? :innocent: What kind of chart do you think my future soulmate should posses to be compatible enough with me?

And sorry for my messy english. Thank you in advance:sideways:

EDIT : Wrong chart! D: There's a mistake in my birthtime so while the planet doesn't change, my Ascendant and house placements certainly is. This is my updated chart. Same question still applies.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_bluh_hp.31134.4562.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_bluh_hp.31134.4562.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

sven555

Hello :)

Well i can tell you're very focused on your career,

"sun in 10th house & mercury in 10th house"

Which are great aspects to have, because you'll want to achieve high in career.

However on the topic of relationships:

You have:

"Venus in 9th house" possibly means you might look for someone abroad for love, or find a partner from a different country.

"Saturn in 7th house" This means restrictions on relationships, not a nice aspect to have, but in a lifetime, can be very beneficial. It could take you some time to find the right partner, or once you've found your partner, make do actions which frustrate them.

I also understand why you want a serious, committed relationship too. (Saturn in 7th house)

About your potential soulmate:

You appear to have a lot of "Earth and Fire Signs"
so maybe someone with a "Water and Air mix between sun and moon" would help balance that out.

and to be honest, i wouldn't worry too much about being a virgin for the rest of your life, i'm sure you'll find someone compatible with you. :)

Your English is really good!

Hope i helped.

P.s (you share the same birthday as me, but you're 2 years older lol)

Last edited:

Shining_star

Well, in your chart the regent of your ascendant is in the 10th house, so thats why youre so focused in work, your 5th house is in Sagittarius which has the regent Jupiter, telling us that the way that you love is in some way "inspiring" or enchanting. :smile:

Thank you for the answers! Really appreciate it, :smile:

Another thing is, based on my chart, will I be a loyal spouse? Maybe this question sounds stupid but that's because sometimes I don't even understand my own quality :unsure: I did say that I really wish for a happy, long lasting marriage but it wouldn't be wise to ask for that if I can't be loyal to my future partner myself.

On a totally unrelated question, what kind of job do you think that will fit me? Currently I'm learning to be an avid illustrator/cartoonist but I still want to find out anyway.

sven555

Thank you for the answers! Really appreciate it, :smile:

Another thing is, based on my chart, will I be a loyal spouse? Maybe this question sounds stupid but that's because sometimes I don't even understand my own quality :unsure: I did say that I really wish for a happy, long lasting marriage but it wouldn't be wise to ask for that if I can't be loyal to my future partner myself.

On a totally unrelated question, what kind of job do you think that will fit me? Currently I'm learning to be an avid illustrator/cartoonist but I still want to find out anyway.

You're welcome! :smile:

Considering you have a Taurus Sun and Taurus Mercury + Saturn in 7th.
I'm sure you'll be loyal to your partner, but if you're doubting your own quality, then it might be a good idea for you to work on that first before finding a partner. :)

beginner

u r too young to have experienced of relationship, but still I want to know did u face problem in relationship? like delays or separation,argunments after friendship/partnership?

Sorry, it turns out that there's a mistake on the data I put to my chart. I've updated the chart now, it is mostly the change of the House placements. So now I'm gunna bump this up. :sideways:
Same question still applies. I appreciate your help!

u r too young to have experienced of relationship, but still I want to know did u face problem in relationship? like delays or separation,argunments after friendship/partnership?

Well no actually, I've never date anyone nor have a problem in my current non-romance relationship. But that mostly because I'm pretty detached and stuff and I really hate confrontations. :surprised:

I asked just so I have a secured path of my life and if anything comes by in my life I wouldn't be too surprised and caught off guard.:smile:

Bradders

I'm gonna make it super easy for you, if you follow these guidelines, you'll have a love life that goes on for a lifetime.

What you tolerate, you'll only tolerate in yourself.

Everyone is the same and relatable, if you remain with the same lover, they can teach you alot about your life and yourself, if it seems bad, keep going, but when you feel mistreated, speak your mind, if they do not object do your opinion, forfeit the match.

Admittedly though love, if they have problems and they're not willing to listen, I'd let them sort it out themselves, and if you get any issues with them they won't change for, I'd realise later in life they'll have to learn the consequences themselves.

One relationship can be transformative, amazing and very mind boggling, but I'm sure it can be a amazing experience. You honestly don't have to jump from relationship to relationship. All you got to do is walk softly, but carry a big stick, accept them and listen to their criticisms, opinions because everyone has truth in their opinion wether you like it or not, but if you feel slighted in a unfair way, give them a piece of your mind. If they don't care, forget them and find someone else and don't deal with second best.

But that's good, you put yourself first and if you've got relationships issues, it'll be you who must save yourself before you save others. Put yourself first, deal with your issues, then theres. Never accept them if you've got a problem, just wait, fix your own and move on.

If you're worried about the consequences of something, I'd put it at the back of your mind if you cannot deal with the problem at the current moment. All this will ensure you have a healthy and fantastic love life, as long as you feel you're treated fairly. :)

Relationships teach alot, they balance issues in yourself and theirs, they're truly transformative and beneficial for you both. They'll allow you to get far deeper inside you, and understanding people better. I'd definitely choose a mate that is fair and stick with it no matter what. If they aren't willing to change though and remain abstinent with their folly, give them your mind and leave. :) But to forgive, realise they'll learn later on. ;)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Before reading the current chart, I would like to re-confirm, if the birth time, which seems quite rounded off to 11 PM, has been double checked upon. Is it correct this time as per the source?

Legendary, do you come across as a bit aloof, freedom-loving and independent, do-your-own-thing, one that likes to be different and not of the crowd, yet friendly and generally concerned about others type of personalities? Though that would still be very basic.

Thanks
:)AQ7

I'm gonna make it super easy for you, if you follow these guidelines, you'll have a love life that goes on for a lifetime.

What you tolerate, you'll only tolerate in yourself.

Everyone is the same and relatable, if you remain with the same lover, they can teach you alot about your life and yourself, if it seems bad, keep going, but when you feel mistreated, speak your mind, if they do not object do your opinion, forfeit the match.

Admittedly though love, if they have problems and they're not willing to listen, I'd let them sort it out themselves, and if you get any issues with them they won't change for, I'd realise later in life they'll have to learn the consequences themselves.

One relationship can be transformative, amazing and very mind boggling, but I'm sure it can be a amazing experience. You honestly don't have to jump from relationship to relationship. All you got to do is walk softly, but carry a big stick, accept them and listen to their criticisms, opinions because everyone has truth in their opinion wether you like it or not, but if you feel slighted in a unfair way, give them a piece of your mind. If they don't care, forget them and find someone else and don't deal with second best.

But that's good, you put yourself first and if you've got relationships issues, it'll be you who must save yourself before you save others. Put yourself first, deal with your issues, then theres. Never accept them if you've got a problem, just wait, fix your own and move on.

If you're worried about the consequences of something, I'd put it at the back of your mind if you cannot deal with the problem at the current moment. All this will ensure you have a healthy and fantastic love life, as long as you feel you're treated fairly. :)

Relationships teach alot, they balance issues in yourself and theirs, they're truly transformative and beneficial for you both. They'll allow you to get far deeper inside you, and understanding people better. I'd definitely choose a mate that is fair and stick with it no matter what. If they aren't willing to change though and remain abstinent with their folly, give them your mind and leave. :) But to forgive, realise they'll learn later on. ;)

Wow, I'm not expecting such a long answer for what I thought is a 'lame' question.:w00t:

Thank you very much for this, I feel a lil more confident and ready for whatever happens. :joyful:

Hi,

Before reading the current chart, I would like to re-confirm, if the birth time, which seems quite rounded off to 11 PM, has been double checked upon. Is it correct this time as per the source?

Legendary, do you come across as a bit aloof, freedom-loving and independent, do-your-own-thing, one that likes to be different and not of the crowd, yet friendly and generally concerned about others type of personalities? Though that would still be very basic.

Thanks

Yeah, that birth time is now the accurate one.

Yes, yes, yes, oh goodness, yes. :lol: I'm the worst conversation starter in the world but I will talk freely if the other person is also friendly and talk-able. I love to deviate against what people think is 'cool', like if breaking laws is a cool thing to do then I'm gonna defy the mainstream and be lawful and respecting.:rightful: I dress however I want to regardless of current trend and basically be the token 'weirdo' classmate in my college. Well to some extent anyway, I still prefer to follow most things people do so I won't be entirely friendless and alone.:sad:

And what I hate about myself is how emotionally detached/awkward I am, like when I see my friend was sad and crying, instead of hugging or comforting her with words I would just, stand there and watch. And when I do that I feel like the coldest person on earth yet I feel too awkward to do anything. :crying:

beginner

according to current chart, there is manglik dosh indications in ur chart

Sorry, it turns out that there's a mistake on the data I put to my chart. I've updated the chart now, it is mostly the change of the House placements. So now I'm gunna bump this up. :sideways:
Same question still applies. I appreciate your help!

Well no actually, I've never date anyone nor have a problem in my current non-romance relationship. But that mostly because I'm pretty detached and stuff and I really hate confrontations. :surprised:

I asked just so I have a secured path of my life and if anything comes by in my life I wouldn't be too surprised and caught off guard.:smile:

aquarius7000

Hi,
....Yes, yes, yes, oh goodness, yes. :lol: I'm the worst conversation starter in the world but I will talk freely if the other person is also friendly and talk-able. I love to deviate against what people think is 'cool', like if breaking laws is a cool thing to do then I'm gonna defy the mainstream and be lawful and respecting.:rightful: I dress however I want to regardless of current trend and basically be the token 'weirdo' classmate in my college. Well to some extent anyway, I still prefer to follow most things people do so I won't be entirely friendless and alone.:sad:
Ok, thanks for the clarification. That does sound like Aqua rising on you.
And what I hate about myself is how emotionally detached/awkward I am, like when I see my friend was sad and crying, instead of hugging or comforting her with words I would just, stand there and watch. And when I do that I feel like the coldest person on earth yet I feel too awkward to do anything. :crying:
That seems like a Cap Moon and a first house strong Sat talking. Aqua rising is also not the most comfy with emotions either. Although Nep should soften the Moon somewhat, but it might be a bit lost in its own world of retreat in the 12th.

Re your future partner or relationships in general. Mr Legendary can be quite energetic (Mars is prominent) and bossy plus stubborn. Since ruler of 7th is in Tau, this is a slow and steady game. Home will always stay in focus. Mars however will also look for excitement, which can also turn into upheavel sometimes. Watch out for power plays and unnecessary arguments that could lead to tantrums. You yourself are also quite stubborn in nature and usually like to have your say, so yes, quite a bit of adjusting will be required on your side, too, for any relationship to last.

Cloverskies77

Legendary-Orb,
Venus is trining your mars in your chart. Your a natural born lover....Affectionate, pleasure-loving, and passionate, you have an intense approach to life that lasts well into middle age and sometimes longer. You have a great deal of warmth, which attracts others to you. Your relationships should be good. Your sex life should also be good. Not that this aspect is a guarantee of romantic success - there can still be an unhappy love affair or two - but it's certainly a plus, and can help offset other stressful romantic aspects you might have. One thing with this aspect that could need watching is the fact that you tend to be susceptible to flattery. While you don't play games with other people's affections yourself, you're a bit vulnerable to being caught up in other people's games, simply because you mean what you say and therefore assume others also mean what they say.
Blessings,
Cloverskies :)