Why?

Chrysalis

Your saturn rx in the 12th square L7 moon in the 8th.

You being Saturn in the 12th you could be coming taking on these capricorn qualities, and being in the 12th you're making things hard for yourself being like this, maybe even isolating yourself a little and holding back.

You could be appearing to be too serious and reserved and a bit quiet and aloof, i wouldn't say you was very outgoing or flirty, you want a proper r'ship with a guy not just a quick fling so you can really hold back because of this.

You could also lack confidence in yourself.

tikana

Your saturn rx in the 12th square L7 moon in the 8th.

You being Saturn in the 12th you could be coming taking on these capricorn qualities, and being in the 12th you're making things hard for yourself being like this, maybe even isolating yourself a little and holding back.

You could be appearing to be too serious and reserved and a bit quiet and aloof, i wouldn't say you was very outgoing or flirty, you want a proper r'ship with a guy not just a quick fling so you can really hold back because of this.

You could also lack confidence in yourself.

Saturn sag ---too strong not enuff feminine
Wait until saturn goes into cap

Chrysalis

men don't like me because I'm not feminine /beautiful enough in their eyes?

I just went by saturn being in 12th by what i said, did any of it actually make any sense what i said ? Are you like this or not ?

Tik said it wasn saturn in sagg thats making you appear to not be feminine, i didn't actually know this, so something new i've learnt today.

Suppose it depends though on how long you consider yourself to have been having trouble with guys.

Chrysalis

As a younger I was playful and naughty but already I am not. I feel myself quite serious or reserved even when I'm smilling at a boy I like.

Do you not have a natal chart ? This maybe of more help as to why you are like you are.

Your moon/venus aspects.

Chrysalis

Hey i'm not too great with Natal, im more about horary.

But from what i can see regarding what you say, you have got venus square saturn, and saturn square pluto which could be the issue/s.

But if i was you id post it on here and someone more experienced in Natal will help you with it, explain whats happening and what you'd like to know.