Is Anyone Else Tired of Waiting For the Age of Aquarius to Take Effect?

sadge

Sadgeeeee you've given me the love bug today :sideways: im basically sat at my desk at home on excel, with a huge spreadsheet that needs filling in on the screen to then be faxed over in approx no less than 3 hours.

In between inputting data, this is my mind "i wonder.... if souls didn't have physical bodies, how so different our r'ships with others would have been/be"

Im not just on about a sexual level, because two souls wouldn't have no gender would they, its just a souls to souls connection, so i suppose a romantic level and other kinds of r'ships.

Okay ill be back later, i need to get this work finished.

Hmmm. That's interesting. Good point. And makes sense. Ill have to think about that before i can respond. I'm not the best at being manly about some things....stupid things, like spiders...so I kind of like having the excuse to be girly when it's convenient for me, haha. So never thought about it before....but it makes sense that our souls would transcend gender.

But soul-to-soul connection is possible. Happens all the time. You look at the moons.

sadge

VIP.....your points in these political-ish threads are always spot on. You always hit the nail on the head. Was it taught to you, by your parents or education, or is it just who you are and how you see the world?

Chrysalis

Hmmm. That's interesting. Good point. And makes sense. Ill have to think about that before i can respond. I'm not the best at being manly about some things....stupid things, like spiders...so I kind of like having the excuse to be girly when it's convenient for me, haha. So never thought about it before....but it makes sense that our souls would transcend gender.

But soul-to-soul connection is possible. Happens all the time. You look at the moons.

I don't think you understood what i was trying to say....its okay ll try re-phrase things.

I meant if we as humans had no physical body, and was just souls..which would be our soul attracting/attaching to other certain souls. If so would we still be attracted to the same people we've been attracted too in the past or now.

Its the physical body that attracts us now 95% of the time, even though now we are quite rightly moving into the "Age of aquarius" so its more electronical interaction which is maybe changing things a little.

Zaphod

I understand that, sidereally, the Age of Aquarius will begin around 2150. So I've been calling the present "New Age" phenomenon the "Piscean Pipe Dream" and the "False Spring." Much of what I see in the realm of self-styled social progress seems more like Piscean confusion than Aquarian clarity of vision. I've lived through the New Age since very near its 1963-ish beginning at Findhorn, having first picked up astrology and tarot around 1970, and as a cultural wave of the future I think it's lost its way. I have more to say/rant about it on the idea-sharing blog referenced in my signature.

Last edited:

sadge

I don't think you understood what i was trying to say....its okay ll try re-phrase things.

I meant if we as humans had no physical body, and was just souls..which would be our soul attracting/attaching to other certain souls. If so would we still be attracted to the same people we've been attracted too in the past or now.

Its the physical body that attracts us now 95% of the time, even though now we are quite rightly moving into the "Age of aquarius" so its more electronical interaction which is maybe changing things a little.

When I think of relationships, I look at soul compatibility. I also look at energies, which does take shape in gender-like ways, but not how we think of gender in terms of the social script that's put upon us....I'm talking more about energies and how they harmonize, stay stagnant, repulse, whatever. Some energies advance, some receive. The physical attraction, as you mentioned, is just one component. But I've studied enough failed relationships to see that physical attraction is not enough to hold people together for ever. The soul is important.

But if humans didn't have a physical body..... I think it would probably cut out on a lot of BS and misguided decisions. And I think it would alleviate pain for a lot of people and free them from a shell that held them down. Free their souls. (Thinking of my grandma right now who is in pain.) Free their souls to dance. I think for some people, it will allow them more freedom to be found too. Like this Cancer woman I met at store. She's super introverted and she comes across as really grouchy. But it's her shell. She's actually super sweet. People with shells like that would have an easier time finding love because their own self-erected walls are gone.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I envision Jupiter walking around AW with his folder of quotes/memes in preparation for threads needed.

He/she's awesome.:biggrin:

Infact i wish members would use specific gender names, i get confused with genders most times on here. :unsure:

Appleo i thought was a male at first, but now i'm thinking they're female :unsure:

And some people are just transgender, they're a bit of both. :unsure:

What's it matter anyway....its just when you reply to them as a he and they end up being a she, it can get kinda awkward.

Last edited:
I envision Jupiter walking around AW with his folder of quotes/memes in preparation for threads needed.

He/she's awesome.:biggrin:

Infact i wish members would use specific gender names, i get confused with genders most times on here. :unsure:

Appleo i thought was a male at first, but now i'm thinking they're female :unsure:

And some people are just transgender, they're a bit of both. :unsure:

What's it matter anyway....its just when you reply to them as a he and they end up being a she, it can get kinda awkward.

LOL i though App was male.

hmm.

Chrysalis

You need to develop your techno instincts. I can usually tell the difference between a male poster and a female.

I knew you was male straight away for some reason....and Blaze wherever he is, i miss him :(.

Its the names and avatars that usually instantly tells you, like me for instance obvs is a female going on both username and avatar.

But some people don't have male/female related avatars or names to pick up on....until they type.

Waybread i thought was male until recently.
Oddity i thought was female until recently, but that's the pinkish tone avatar that did that.
CE i thought was female at first.

I can usually tell but then sometimes i can't....and its then usually random replies to the person i see that makes me realize they are the opposite gender to what i thought.

You are male aren't you CT :unsure: and don't tell me no when you are lol.

Last edited:
I knew you was male straight away for some reason....and Blaze wherever he is, i miss him :(.

Its the names and avatars that usually instantly tells you, like me for instance obvs is a female going on both username and avatar.

But some people don't have male/female related avatars or names to pick up on....until they type.

Oddity i thought was female until recently, but that's the pinkish tone avatar that did that.

I totally get why i come across female on here, and i'm comfortable with it, it's just how i type etc.. and display affection and what not.

conspiracy theorist

I can usually tell but then sometimes i can't....and its then usually random replies to the person i see that makes me realize they are the opposite gender to what i thought.

You are male aren't you CT :unsure: and don't tell me no when you are lol.

I'm currently touching my knickers and I'm not so certain that you have my sex right.