Best virgo compatibility

Abby83

And ther's another bond between sex and celibate. If you look at those priests/ gurus and other people who chose not to have sex, because it is considered to lead to enlightment/moksha/ whatever. It is practised for long long times... One side explains it by simple chakra function, like when they hold on then the creativity come, the energy is rising upwards the head and so on. Sex lowers it. And so society with all this meanngless interactions. I thinnk there is so link between this high and low morality, but not the ultimate case, no.

This is interesting. So tell me if I understand u correctly. Are u saying that it is better for the chakras to hold out? I personally think sex is better when u hold out anyway. I felt worse when I had it frequently. You've got so much sex shoved in your face these days I think it's unnecessary.

Blaze

Account Closed
Lol, geminis are gone before they even get to see what qualities you have. To be honest, I really don't know what keeps a Gemini in a relationship.

As for scorpio, I had no idea they had control over their urges simply because ive met so many who couldn't control them at all. All my scorpio friends ever talked about was humping.

Gemini Venus/Mercury here. My answer to this is simple: Fun. Sometimes that means childish play or deep conversations covering multiple topics with loads of humor involved. Also Stagnation = boredom = Bye bye Gemini.

OT: Virgo's go well with Cancers, imo. They also do well with Taurus and, possibly, Leo, if say they have Venus in that sign.

Julijana

This is interesting. So tell me if I understand u correctly. Are u saying that it is better for the chakras to hold out? I personally think sex is better when u hold out anyway. I felt worse when I had it frequently. You've got so much sex shoved in your face these days I think it's unnecessary.
I think most crazy people have to hold on (the world is like on that amish show when they get from this strict place and go mad about everything). Everyone has different needs and for some 2times a day is ok, for others 2tmes per month is ok. As long as it not in the pub toilet with some stranger.
Anyway we have some stock of energy and emotions in us and it's our way how to use it. (like I used to put frustration in music, and art and it got kinda good)

Last edited:

Abby83

Gemini Venus/Mercury here. My answer to this is simple: Fun. Sometimes that means childish play or deep conversations covering multiple topics with loads of humor involved. Also Stagnation = boredom = Bye bye Gemini.

OT: Virgo's go well with Cancers, imo. They also do well with Taurus and, possibly, Leo, if say they have Venus in that sign.

Thank you very much for your info Blaze. Needed that. I'd really like to see what exactly Gemini finds interesting though. Cos I mean ive met partners of geminis in the past and I never found any of them even the slightest bit interesting. But maybe that's my need for deepness that interferes. Im also a serious mature person. When im with a Gemini, I feel I need to entertain them all the time, which is a big ask I think. I don't want that kind of responsibility.

Last edited:

Abby83

I think most crazy people have to hold on (the world is like on that amish show when they get from this strict place and go mad about everything). Everyone has different needs and for some 2times a day is ok, for others 2tmes per month is ok. As long as it not in the pub toilet with some stranger

Omg lol it is quite a contrast isn't it and u just reminded me of this. I have actually changed from these two extremes in the last 6 yrs - from twice a day to twice a month. I actually prefer it now twice a month believe it or not. Having it frequently just didn't satisfy me cos it made me addicted and multiple orgasmic.

Julijana

Thank you very much for your info Blaze. Needed that. I'd really like to see what exactly Gemini finds interesting though. Cos I mean ive met partners of geminis in the past and I never found any of them even the slightest bit interesting. But maybe that's my need for deepness that interferes.
I would like to know more about gemini too. For us it's like "catch me if you can.." mostly litterary. At least my hubby needs a lot of space and interests, moving, interaction, constantly. I can barely find him at home. :D

Julijana

Omg lol it is quite a contrast isn't it and u just reminded me of this. I have actually changed from these two extremes in the last 6 yrs - from twice a day to twice a month. I actually prefer it now twice a month believe it or not. Having it frequently just didn't satisfy me cos it made me addicted and multiple orgasmic.
Omg, you're so open about it :D Not every woman have those, so you're lucky :)

Abby83

Omg, you're so open about it :D Not every woman have those, so you're lucky :)

Wow, thanks :). Yeah I find lots of women don't want to talk about it which ***** because that's how I learn. So I talk to men about it instead, and they usually tell me a lot. Except for the egotistical ones who over exaggerate.

Blaze

Account Closed
Thank you very much for your info Blaze. Needed that. I'd really like to see what exactly Gemini finds interesting though. Cos I mean ive met partners of geminis in the past and I never found any of them even the slightest bit interesting. But maybe that's my need for deepness that interferes.

This might sound shallow, and this is probably just me, but if someone asked me what my interests were, I'd say pretty much anything. To me, the world is interesting and every topic should be brought up. Every opinion heard and every argument had. At any given day and time, I've at least 6 things I'm thinking of, so it is hard to focus on a lover or partner. Not all Gemini's are like that, no, but this (almost) one is. My Cancer sun probably adds some flavor here.

When you say, deepness, I wonder what you mean. Do you mean, deep connection of emotions? Deep connection of thoughts? Both? Gemini's with watery moons tend to be a lot more in tune with former kind of depth. At least in my experience.

Let me ask a Gemini stellium to answer your question though.

Last edited:

Abby83

This might sound shallow, and this is probably just me, but if someone asked me what my interests were, I'd say pretty much anything. To me, the world is interesting and every topic should be brought up. Every opinion heard and every argument had. At any given day and time, I've at least 6 things I'm thinking of, so it is hard to focus on a lover or partner. Not all Gemini's are like that, no, but this (almost) one is. My Cancer sun probably adds some favor here.

When you say, deepness, I wonder what you mean. Do you mean, deep connection of emotions? Deep connection of thoughts? Both? Gemini's with watery moons tend to be a lot more in tune with former kind of depth. At least in my experience.

It most definitely is not shallow :). There's nothing wrong with having lots of interests and being preoccupied. It shows u are very easy going and are versatile.

I am laughing though when you ask what I mean about deepness. This is such a typical Gemini issue. I think it's that whole commitment thing at least for me. For me, the deepest thing is to get married to someone with an emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual connection where we share the same goals. But honestly, I think the deepest thing u can do is make a baby together with mutual love. I don't know anything that's deeper than that. Or even when someone does something especially meaningful for you (anything that has meaning for u). I don't know many geminis who would stick around for that. The fact that they don't stick around shows me there is nothing deep there and no care. The 'typical' Gemini (not all) is known for many casual flings where they don't really know the person. That to me is a meaningless act. Playing pokemon on the weekend is meaningless to me as it doesn't go anywhere. It's all in the moment. There is nothing spiritual there. Sure, having fun can be releasing. But a committed relationship with the works is far deeper. Although, not all committed relationships are deep. Is that confusing?

Abby83

Blaze -

Lets say im going out with a guy. Id want him to think of me frequently. I want to be the object of his desire. His rock. His woman. I want his strength. I want to spend a fair bit of time with him. I find geminis spend too much time with 'everyone' and that special time together rarely exists. Also, I found they had little staying power in the bedroom. Like their mind is just too active and not enough physical performance for me. Come to think of it, now I understand why sag is a good match for Gemini, cos they are quite humorous. So are aquarians. But I don't understand why so many geminis are with leo's. They are just bossy.

And small talk is another Gemini trait that doesn't sit with me. The whole point of a relationship is that 'you' are the one who stands out from the rest so when they talk to you, you want them to share more interests with you than any other person.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Blaze -

Lets say im going out with a guy. Id want him to think of me frequently. I want to be the object of his desire. His rock. His woman. I want his strength. I want to spend a fair bit of time with him. I find geminis spend too much time with 'everyone' and that special time together rarely exists. Also, I found they had little staying power in the bedroom. Like their mind is just too active and not enough physical performance for me. Come to think of it, now I understand why sag is a good match for Gemini, cos they are quite humorous. So are aquarians. But I don't understand why so many geminis are with leo's. They are just bossy.

I hear ya. Some Gems I've known are very flighty. Ditto for Saggy's. To me, I see it as a freedom loving spirit with a sense of adventure. If by settling down, one meant "travel the world together", a Gem or Sag might be more inclined to "settle" as it implies movement both physically and mentally. Becoming a rock would scare them off. The bed room thing though...lol. Mutable signs in between the sheets like to try new things, from my experience. With Virgo's being the most...rawr, lol.

The Leo-Gemini thing tends to come from that Sextile formed between their planets. And Leos tend to fall for Gemini's quick wit and flattery, haha.

Julijana

This might sound shallow, and this is probably just me, but if someone asked me what my interests were, I'd say pretty much anything. To me, the world is interesting and every topic should be brought up. Every opinion heard and every argument had. At any given day and time, I've at least 6 things I'm thinking of, so it is hard to focus on a lover or partner. Not all Gemini's are like that, no, but this (almost) one is. My Cancer sun probably adds some flavor here.

Maybe both? I don't know how to explain. It's like diving underwater blindly and deep. But I'm in such way with everything in this life.

Gemini are those who "want to stick their fingers in every pie" type? :) people who succed in this must have strong gemini qualities

Julijana

It most definitely is not shallow :). There's nothing wrong with having lots of interests and being preoccupied. It shows u are very easy going and are versatile.

I am laughing though when you ask what I mean about deepness. This is such a typical Gemini issue. I think it's that whole commitment thing at least for me. For me, the deepest thing is to get married to someone with an emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual connection where we share the same goals. But honestly, I think the deepest thing u can do is make a baby together with mutual love. I don't know anything that's deeper than that. Or even when someone does something especially meaningful for you (anything that has meaning for u). I don't know many geminis who would stick around for that. The fact that they don't stick around shows me there is nothing deep there and no care. The 'typical' Gemini (not all) is known for many casual flings where they don't really know the person. That to me is a meaningless act. Playing pokemon on the weekend is meaningless to me as it doesn't go anywhere. It's all in the moment. There is nothing spiritual there. Sure, having fun can be releasing. But a committed relationship with the works is far deeper. Although, not all committed relationships are deep. Is that confusing?
Not confusing at all. The last sentence right to the spot.

Oddity

Gemini and Leo both have a high probability of Cancer planets. Gem could also have Taurus personal planets, and Leo could have Virgo ones. So they're all meshy.

Abby83

I hear ya. Some Gems I've known are very flighty. Ditto for Saggy's. To me, I see it as a freedom loving spirit with a sense of adventure. If by settling down, one meant "travel the world together", a Gem or Sag might be more inclined to "settle" as it implies movement both physically and mentally. Becoming a rock would scare them off. The bed room thing though...lol. Mutable signs in between the sheets like to try new things, from my experience. With Virgo's being the most...rawr, lol.

The Leo-Gemini thing tends to come from that Sextile formed between their planets. And Leos tend to fall for Gemini's quick wit and flattery, haha.

Thanks for taking it well Blaze.

I don't want to be offensive, but then again Gemini does frustrate me a lot. Scorpio and Gemini just aren't a good match. In my natal chart Gemini is on my 8th house cusp (how ironic) and I attract geminis but they hate my intensity. They don't have the staying power I desire. However sag on the other hand, ive found they stick around because we both have the physicality and have brilliant sex with each other. The best sex, even casual, was with sag.

Julijana

Blaze -

And small talk is another Gemini trait that doesn't sit with me. The whole point of a relationship is that 'you' are the one who stands out from the rest so when they talk to you, you want them to share more interests with you than any other person.
But you see, that is your THING. There are couples who live pretty well on small talks.
I have strong mercury, so i love to talk, but not about weather. Usually my conversations turns out into psychoteraphy sessions for people. :D Some of my friends hate that I find their hurt spots pretty well (no bad intentions, I just see)

Abby83

But you see, that is your THING. There are couples who live pretty well on small talks.
I have strong mercury, so i love to talk, but not about weather. Usually my conversations turns out into psychoteraphy sessions for people. :D Some of my friends hate that I find their hurt spots pretty well (no bad intentions, I just see)

I dont think that's small talk. That sounds deep to me.

Julijana

Yeah, sight, I saw those Leo-gemini couples. :D My god, one was just typcal. Tge G girl just talked about how wonderful he is and he was ready to take the world for her. Kinda inspiring i think. But they didn't hooked up finnaly, although it was interesting picture to observe

Julijana

I dont think that's small talk. That sounds deep to me.
I mean, I end up with it from small talks. :D
When you say Gemini and Scorpio is incompatible, that's might be true... Meh, bad for me. But with my mercury on decendant I can't escape them. They all around me. As my hubby too...

About sex, I can't tell what was the best sign. Ha, ha, I'm still learning. I think I could eat/devour a person metaphorically speaking and that would not be enough. I'm not talking about physical stuff here :D Confusing a bit