SR 2015 : When is HE coming?

I hate this year. I am in college, finished high school and got a new iphone like predicted. But I still haven't found my soulmate and my life is becoming worse, I attract people that want me to go to churches or friends who want to help me, and lately my cousin has been prompting me to go to another town with him. I'm really hopeless and hurt. I actually thought that I was gonna find my soulmate this year but all I get are perverts and losers and my narcissistic mother is making my life hell, her and stepdad fight alot and sis is ignoring me, and my love life *****. and the guy who asked to be his queen left me. Forget him though, I just know that my soulmate is coming this year. I'm actually really miserable and having depressing thoughts right now. It seems like everyone is happy except me. I really hate my life right now.

I thought meeting my soulmate , that was rich, older and successful, told by someone here and tarot readers, were gonna give me a hope in life and me leaving ottawa with him. Guess not. This is the worst year of my life so far. Im at the point where I wanna die. And not by suicide but something.

Attachments

• astro_246gw_01_hc_20151012_he.68848.6357.jpg
    astro_246gw_01_hc_20151012_he.68848.6357.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_31gw_01_hc_20151012_he.68883.8063.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_hc_20151012_he.68883.8063.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 17
  • astro_32gw_01_hc_20151012_hp.68910.9029.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_hc_20151012_hp.68910.9029.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 16

oleanna

...hm, not completely sure, but i remember as if someone here already had told you, that Saturn in the 7th in natal chart means, that love could come late, could actually make you feel waiting for it to happen.

It sounds as if your family background is not supportive, to say the least.
Couldn't you try to get away from all this?
Moon is in your 11th house, that should make you able to find friends.

Solar moon is touching your Saturn in the 7th. That might cause you extra problems. Moon/Saturn conjunctions aren't pleasant.

...hm, not completely sure, but i remember as if someone here already had told you, that Saturn in the 7th in natal chart means, that love could come late, could actually make you feel waiting for it to happen.

It sounds as if your family background is not supportive, to say the least.
Couldn't you try to get away from all this?
Moon is in your 11th house, that should make you able to find friends.

Solar moon is touching your Saturn in the 7th. That might cause you extra problems. Moon/Saturn conjunctions aren't pleasant.

I have tons of buddies, but i dont have a babe. Im done looking but at the same time i give up. 😒 Ottawa men suck and i hate my life 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 nothing but despicable