Dreams about past person

LovelyMissAries

So. I was involved with another Aries about a year and some months ago. We haven't been friends for that long as well. He has a girlfriend and I'm not interested in anything romantic with him. BUT. I keep dreaming about him and seeing his name, and the last time stuff like that happened I ended up seeing him out in public. Personally I feel like there's some kind of telepathy going on for more reasons than what I wrote, but I'm too lazy to type out the details.

I cast a chart asking if my most recent dream about him is predicting anything that will happen in the future regarding him and I, but I don't think the chart says much. I'm also not good at charts that aren't love or career related. The most I've gleaned from this so far is that the 12th house is the wisest to use and Venus is in 4th. Maybe because Venus and Mars are conjuncting and applying that's a symbol for him being in his relationship and that's it?

Help me! Thanks!

ETA: I lied! With a simple flick of the wrist I found info here on AC and I guess dreams are actually the 9th house. Mercury (me) and Saturn (9th) are sextile. But those represent the dreams right? Or do I have to find HIS 9th house now too? UGH I am confused.

Attachments

• Dreams.jpg
    Dreams.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 13